Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 37. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
Maybe on the project you are following, those who send Ethereum also get nothing. This is a difficult situation. Many people expect bigger on ico, but do not educate themselves by choosing the right project. Or the fraud evolved becomes increasingly difficult for us to distinguish.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:37:48 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

There are so many ICO's out there that are very very bad and I hope soon all those scammers get what they deserve. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. People who scam others will soon be scammed as well or something bad will happen to them.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
Too many people have appeared who want to make money on this in an uncomplicated way. It's a human factor and so it has always been. But good projects are also very many. I believe that it is necessary to analyze each project carefully in which you want to invest money. If everything is right, I think nothing The terrible must not happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 15, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
The current scam projects are due to too many ICO projects every day. The current cryptocurrency market is tiny, but the number of ICOs is huge, so it is inevitable that most of the ICOs are not potential soft cap and will postpone the payout for bounty participants. It is hoped that in 2019 the number of ICOs release will decrease and be controlled by 3rd parties.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 15, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
Yeah so many scam ICO Projects appeared all of a sudden . We must be very careful in selecting  ICO's we plan to participate.Do a research atleast 1 week before joining or investing. We need to be smart to avoid SCAM ICO' projects. No one will scam if no one allows to be scammed. Research...research...and research!
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 07:42:18 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

The fact that you often come across similar projects is not yet talking about all projects, as a scam, in general. Perhaps you just have not yet learned how to choose quality projects.
Activity: 128
June 15, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
A lot of scams this year, it upsets me. If you're talking about the bounty, this is where we invest our time. Of course, it's a shame when the project after a few weeks of work is a scam.
Activity: 57
June 15, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
Honestly, most ICOs with a bounty campaign are touchy, OP. I wouldn't rest your profit making all on bounties. Focus your investments on projects that are working with real companies in the real world, and that are actually spending revenue on blockchain projects. Projects like AMB, VEN, ICX, etc - AMB especially is hugely undervalued at the moment.
Activity: 252
June 15, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
we cant end scam projects on the internet or else in cryptocurrency history so instead of criticising they are more scams we should be protected from scams
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
Yeah there are so many scams out there so we have to be careful but there are still good projects out there that are going to get you the profit
 I was looking for reliable project for investments and came across with Socratus. it caught my eye. It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies, to become a part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem any insurance company can connect the platform. They work with a great variety of insurances such as fight delay, property and cyber insurance for instance. The main aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance. I would strongly recommend to have a look at it!
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 06, 2018, 01:36:48 AM
you can not really avoid the scam project with ico so double careful to do just as long as you do not know all the info of their project so you can not scam the ico projects most because of ico projects there are not pay and fail to reach the softcap suddenly running and bizarre investors to buy coins in ico
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
June 06, 2018, 01:32:30 AM
I think that over time, there will be a system-mechanism filtering the scam projects. It will probably be sites that issue expert assessments and have confirmed their reputation with correct forecasts.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
June 06, 2018, 01:06:15 AM

Lately scam is very popular in many projects now in airdrops and now and now in many ico projects. That's why its hard to choose what project i'll join and support because if that scammers. For now i always do the deeply research before joining in that campaign.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

Be selective when select a project for marketing, research like you are investing money in it not just participating bounty program. Scam projects offer huge in rewards for bounty hunters so make sure you read about the team and project before joining the bounty campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
Now it is difficult to choose an ico project for this reason, but every day there are fewer such projects, because we have a sad experience of 2017 and half of 2018 , and people do not believe in scam projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 06, 2018, 12:52:17 AM
yes, I am experiencing the same thing with you, maybe bounty manager is also being confused, because usually payment is done by ICO team, not bounty manager
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 12:48:17 AM

which I see it is true because at this time many ICO are emerging and more and more altcoin scam and there are some people who say with the ICO scam because many investors are taking advantage of the many people who want to join the ICO Project,

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 06, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
yeah its happened, but some ICO like morpheus lab ( MITX) and docademic (MTC) its success and paid bounty hunter,,, be patient and do more research
Yeah, it is just part of the market and the reason why anyone should always be careful of the project they actually want to join so as not to end up hitting the wrong one and then things going wrong and blaming the whole ICO market.

The fact that anyone is even helping push a scam project out is even not a good thing as that helps corrupt the system the more. Nevertheless, some ICOs may actually not end up fulfilling their goals which makes it end up as a failed ICO, and in that case, a bounty hunter will just have to accept his fate.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
Yes, be careful in choosing a gift. Many scam projects now. You have to research the project about product and project community that.
Activity: 143
June 05, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
Yes, those scammers uses ICO projects, phishing sites started to spread more. You need to be careful on choosing a bounty manager and the project your looking forward to. People always fall into traps when it comes to money.
Pages:
Jump to: