Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 39. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Yes thats true mate I guess this year is not realy a productive year for ICO. Based on my observation most ICO created this year is not profitable and worst is that some of them are scam. 2016 and 2017 is the best year for the ico.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
Yes, I agree, so when you participate in the ICO, you must take the time to seriously investigate the project, so that you can avoid the scam.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
June 01, 2018, 08:06:39 PM
I've read that there are more than 80000 ERC-20 tokens already.
Of course, most of them are complete trash.
We just should research more diligently before participating in a bounty and be OK with a fact that it can fail.
Activity: 378
June 01, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
and there are also more good projects. so we need to make a positive conclusion from this that the crypto-currency market is growing
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 03:52:54 PM
Never mind. with the regulation of cryptocurrency by the state, this will definitely change. but you can be happy that the market is growing
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
Really too many scam project are going on it's not easy to understand which one is real and which one is fake. Now people are saying hashcard is scam project icobench also reduce its rating from 4.5. So people who invested before this news may be lost there funds
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 04:48:21 PM
I think for now many projects are scam and everyone will not know much of his scam project is difficult for us to predict with the capabilities we have

therefore we must understand what projects are not scam
and understand the aspects of the bounty to avoid an increasingly scam project
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
Yes, I also often come across scammers. And it's very frustrating for me. I really want this industry to be much better.
The coins that is being built by  the newbies and the old timers are trying to make as much Bitcoins as they can because they feel that the coin will be worth something one day. The scams won't stop anytime soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
When did you start participating in bounty? When i checked your profile, i discovered that you just got registered on this forum February of this year, which means that you just started this year, if i am not mistaking. perhaps you were told by someone that last year's ICo were better than this year, in terms of bounty.
I actually want to encourage you, because there are still good bounty campaigns this year both from the ones i participated and those i was told of by friends that were into it before me.
The crypto space still has profitable bounties without scam.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 31, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
The whole idea of ICOs is very good, because it allows people with good knowledge and strong vision of their project to raise the funds to make them real. However, it is mainly used to scam people as well as for money laundering. I think eventually there will appear some standards for ICOs and bad project simply won't attract investors.
So many good ideas have had to be hijacked by criminally minded people and ICOs happened to be one of the latest and that explains the banning and strictness of most countries on ICOs and why KYC is fast becoming a criteria to participation.

For now, though, I believe it is better to avoid icos and simply wait till they make it to big exchanges before investing. The prices often fall a lot right after that, so it is a more beneficial strategy than the one where you risk to lose everything by giving your money to scammers.
That's probably a good strategy and a closer look at the traces left by most coins/tokens, confirms your take that price usually fall, soon after it's listed in an exchange and that's on account of rush to sell off by good number of participants. So spotting a good project and marking time until a time as above, can actually be more profitable and safer than buying during ICOs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
Yes, I also often come across scammers. And it's very frustrating for me. I really want this industry to be much better.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Not every projects are scam because there are still a lot of people who are getting profit by working on bounty campaigns and because of that, we can say that bounty campaigns are still profitable up to today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:37:03 PM
it is true there are some ICO scam and bounty program participants no one gets paid but it does not make me desperate and want to stop being a prize hunter because I'm sure there are still many good ICO who will succeed and pay their bounty hunters
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:30:13 PM
i expect this even 2 years ago. governments still alive for some reasons guys. you must see ''the purge'' movie about this type of world.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
This year is not for the bounty hunters maybe. By the Lots of scam projects, bounty hunters lost their hope from the bounty. There are a few bounty campaigns paid to the bounty members, other campaigns paid less than 20 USD in the token. Hope this bad time will end very soon.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 31, 2018, 02:55:07 PM
Well scam projects everywhere we have to check their ICO first before we join the bounty campaign. I hope that in next bounty campaign you join is legit and successful so that you will receive your reward token.
Activity: 28
May 31, 2018, 02:43:16 PM
There are projects that goes unsuccessful and there are projects that truly is scams, but it's our job to not to get backward by them and keep going. 1 or 2 campaigns turn into scam doesn't mean all of them are , there are hugely successful ICO's are there. and many bounty campaigns that paid hunters.

All you can do is move forward and keep participating, sometimes it's hearbreak, when our hardwork is not paid, and sometimes when a payment comes it's a great feeling. and when the price goes above ICO or made us good profit. we can actually cover the losses. a well done bounty can cover few loss bounties, so keep doing them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
May 31, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
Never invest in a project if the organizers have not been passed KYC. Such a project is very likely to be a scam.And no one will return the money to you.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
Yes, in fact it is already alarming. I have already dealt with SCAM projects on my personal experience. These scammers earn on deception and lies. It would be good to have a constantly updated blacklist of people involved in scam projects.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Yes, the quantity to ska grows at the project as mushrooms after a rain. Less and less projects which really use a blockchain for the good there are more and more projects which earn from it and disappear. I wait for some changes in the cryptoworld to be sure more at the choice of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: