Pages:
Author

Topic: Morpheus Labs Infrastructure Token Announcement - page 3. (Read 18279 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So after next coin burn if price is the same market cap will be even lower? Anyone know how many coins will be burnt? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
when business adoption picks up (which I believe takes sometimes) and work with more partners. Then more people will hear. I sure in this.

Yes, It takes time. As the team is working hard for us. More partners, more positivity. Mitx will have more videos soon, as developers said.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Starting a project like Morpheus labs is doing, is a huge job. If you are in IT, you know that developing any kind of project takes a lot of time. And in the meantime you need to find clients, partners, hiring people, dealing with governments, dealing with regulations,... In my opinion, MITx did it all!
Been looking at the project, looks quite promising. I had a question about the total supply. Its considerably higher than current. My concern is around inflation. Do you have more info on how you will release more tokens based on project milestones or other type events?
Commercial launch for the platform Morpheus Labs will be at the end of October! Stay tuned for great announcements. Good luck.
I assume more protocols there are, more business for Morpheus soon. Business nature for buyers needing middle tier for choosing right one. This is my opinion
Will the core team's lockup amount be released altogether at the same time when the lockup is removed? Or is the volume gradually released?

Unlocked is the same time but it doesnt mean they will sell. All projects are down alot but only Morpheus team is committed to extend lock up.
Activity: 686
Jule Update

"
Exchanges

Thanks to the incredible community support, we received enough votes to be listed on Fcoin, one of the fastest-growing exchanges worldwide. The trading pair MITX/ETH is live now on Fcoin!
Additionally, we are still in discussions with more exchanges in various markets, including but not limited to Korea and China.

Marketing

We are very excited to see our community grow, especially in the Chinese market.
There are more than 110'000 MITx token holders!
Joint exhibition with VeriTAG and signing ceremony on 23rd event in Chongqing Smart China Expo. More information below.
We have launched a new series of articles explaining the Morpheus Labs background and ecosystem.
Morpheus Labs welcomed representatives from the Tsinghua University.
We took part at TheBlockchainSpirit Hackathon as sponsors.
We announced first details on the sophisticated Morpheus Labs token economy.
More community-focused & industry events are being planned.

Business Development

We officially announced our new partnership with Sure International, a subsidiary of the telecommunications giant Batelco Group. As part of the partnership deal, we are setting up a Fintech Innovation Lab.
Morpheus Labs and Veritag will be signing a formal agreement. The signing ceremony will take place on 23rd August 2018 in Chongqing, China, with the witness and presence of Singapore Minister. The partnership will have two main parts. First, an agreement for the Food Supply Chain platform (legal agreement). Second, an agreement for the Joint Venture to setup a blockchain lab and operation center (MoU). Stay tuned for more details on this exciting partnership!
We are in the process of finalizing the first stage of collaboration with New Horizon Aero.
MoU signed with Xcel Asia -the first Pan-Asia startup accelerator and venture capital to provide Morpheus Labs BPaaS platform and services to high quality blockchain/ICO projects and startups that are sponsored by Xcel Asia
Few more blockchain protocols, clients and partners have approached us. We will share more information once these agreements materialize.

Team

Tristan joined us as Full Stack/Blockchain Developer and Duong Van Sang will be joining us in September as Senior Blockchain Developer. We are still hiring and expanding our team as planned."

https://medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io/morpheus-labs-business-update-july-2018-b358509df345
Will the core team's lockup amount be released altogether at the same time when the lockup is removed? Or is the volume gradually released?
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
This could be one of those projects that can achieve substantial upside due to launching the ICO in a bear market. The low hard cap makes this project a lot more compelling. The project is led by an experienced team who has built blockchain apps for enterprises before. Therefore, despite the competition, i believe they have a good chance to succeed, at least in a niche area.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
Activity: 686
FROM TELEGRAM

"From Dr. Koh
A session of Financial Literary training for youths at Singapore Management University
Fun session sharing Morpheus Labs, blockchain and Cryptocurrencies"
Morpheus Labs recently announced multi-party agreement in Food Alliance in ChongQing. This is big partnership.
https://www.imda.gov.sg/about/newsroom/media-releases/2018/singapore-and-chinese-technology-companies-at-smart-china-expo-deepen-partnerships
Information from developers about MITx Usage

A. MITX did not change anything from original Whitepaper and business plan.  
B. No laws prohibit the usage of MITx tokens as main form of payment.  At the same time, the legislation prohibit developers from making 'announcements'.
C. All revenues, as far as possible will be denominated in MITx unless it is a government agency or entities sensitive to cryptocurrency.
 D. In those circumstances, developers are thinking of how to purchase MITx or get them to do so.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Morpheus is more familiar than ardor or nxt because mitx communicates frequently, but i think using a magazine for busy people can move more people's minds.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This project is based on ERC20 token which is built under the Ethereum blockchain only, recently they made partnership with the NEM company. It means NEM foundation made partnership with Morepheus because they find potential in the project.
I get it. That means this is not just shitcoin like other tokens that have come up lately.

Can you give me any suggestion, does this project is good, and profitable for investment ?
Previously I saw many good projects that just stuck in place and price. Thats make me afraid to invest
Thanks before
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Two days ago was article on medium as update on preparation for beta launch. I have not followed the development in past but recently picked up some tokens. I see here not many people are active may be current situation has effected this project as well. Buying at current price isn't bad.
Activity: 868
Find out more how Morpheus Labs BPaas platform can help you on your blockchain idea

Join us https://t.co/9YWOe5twJw

https://t.co/K3sEtutb7L
Activity: 644
Ever wondered, who exactly are the people behind Morpheus Labs? We just started a new series of articles introducing the team. 👥 This week we are starting off with Chuang Pei-Han, founder and CEO of Morpheus Labs.

https://medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io/introducing-chuang-pei-han-4e45608bf527
Activity: 756
As i undersatand, aim of MORPHEUS LABS is to build out the platform and build a sustainable business. August the same time, Developers are committed to giving MITx hodlers benefits under the POA framework which they released a while back.
Pages:
Jump to: