Pages:
Author

Topic: Morpheus Labs Infrastructure Token Announcement - page 7. (Read 18279 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Any improvements guys? Can we expect some announcements upcomming weeks? I hope all will be good. Good luck.

Yes, developers have demo version of their platform to be released in the coming month. And PR work is being done on the backend as well as exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Any improvements guys? Can we expect some announcements upcomming weeks? I hope all will be good. Good luck.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
when will mvp be released? What is the ico price? whats next on the roadmap? are we going to hear some news/announcements anytime soon?

ICO price - 1eth = 8000 mitx fixed (except bonus).
MVP demo video was released during ICO period, with a demo platform expected to be out next month.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Why were you making a token swap? what is the main reason to make this token swap?
Is it because, previously there is a token that has the same token ID or something?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
when will mvp be released? What is the ico price? whats next on the roadmap? are we going to hear some news/announcements anytime soon?
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Infrastructure is critical in all functioning, robust first world economies. However, in the current blockchain state of affairs, proper infrastructure is sorely lacking. Morpheus Labs will fill this void by building a revolutionary platform that focuses on quick go-to-market strategies, and user friendliness. We empower enterprises and individuals to perform rapid prototyping and validation of business ideas at low cost.
Morpheus Labs Blockchain Platform as a Service (BPaaS) simplifies and expedites your blockchain application development and gives you the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs.
The team will assist in providing turn-key solutions to enterprises. Morpheus Labs will feature a dApp Library which shortens the time and reduces the costs to deploy an application.
The project will provide organizations easy access to a platform that enables them to develop, test and manage blockchain applications using different blockchain protocols supported to achieve rapid prototyping, cost efficiency and a fail-safe environment.
Morpheus Labs aims to build an enterprise-grade blockchain platform as a service (BPaaS) with an blockchain app marketplace that enables organizations to design and operate distributed ledgers.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Announce Morpheus Labs will be traded on hitbtc soon!

https://twitter.com/Morpheus_Labs_/status/998506562028163072
Unfortunately, the listing on hitbtc did not affect the price of the tokens. The price continues to fall. This is a sad situation.
Expect it in tough times im sureyou know what is the current situation and its bad in  market right so the token and other coins will not be in good condition too. Atleast its a good news instead of always asking when exchanges and when lambo let's take this into reality.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R

Unfortunately, the listing on hitbtc did not affect the price of the tokens. The price continues to fall. This is a sad situation.
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

S O A R
I do not like the fact that the price of tokens on the exchange is very low. I don't understand why this is happening.
Because token hunters just dumped it. It is almost over now.
I am very bullish on this project.
The team is great.
You should take the chance to accumulate more tokens.
I still don't like that there is no good exchange. Qryptos is a very bad choice. I can not pass the verification on this exchange
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I do not like the fact that the price of tokens on the exchange is very low. I don't understand why this is happening.
Because token hunters just dumped it. It is almost over now.
I am very bullish on this project.
The team is great.
You should take the chance to accumulate more tokens.
Activity: 112
I have a question. How much token for 1 eth? 
S O A R
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
May Tech Development Update
#morpheuslabs
#BPaas
https://medium.com/@token_34572/announcement-morpheus-labs-be028367ca5c

To get updated with our latest news in tech and business
Join our Official Telegram
@morpheuslabs

We have more updated to share soon (y)

Projects that show progress will always win. I trust Morheus lab in this regard.
Activity: 63
May Tech Development Update
#morpheuslabs
#BPaas
https://medium.com/@token_34572/announcement-morpheus-labs-be028367ca5c

To get updated with our latest news in tech and business
Join our Official Telegram
@morpheuslabs

We have more updated to share soon (y)
Pages:
Jump to: