Pages:
Author

Topic: Morpheus Labs Infrastructure Token Announcement - page 8. (Read 18279 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Is there any details on the tokens that will be created?
Also the soft cap and hard cap for it. That would be great, and good luck with the project.

looks like they reached their hard cap on April 16, about 6 mil, with another 6 mil sold on presale, another great legit project with a low hard cap. Best of luck to Morpheus labs
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Will be a bounty program? or airdrop to participate?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is there any details on the tokens that will be created?
Also the soft cap and hard cap for it. That would be great, and good luck with the project.
Morpheus Labs (MITX) added to IDEX exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/987160916075712512

https://idex.market/eth/mitx

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Congratulation to Morpheus Labs, what is the current trading market price for Morpheus labs tokens?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Morpheus Labs (MITX) added to IDEX exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/987160916075712512

https://idex.market/eth/mitx

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
An excellent project with a strong and iron team and ideas. I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
This project is real gem.
The community has been growing steadily.
I bet much more investors will notice it soon.

Couldn't agree more with you mate, it's really a gem but more of a hidden gem. I just hope the community grows a little fast than the current rate right now, I've seen the telegram group and we're not that big yet. I have no problem of the community growing steadily but for me with the competition that's happening right now in the cryptocurrency world, this project really needs to step up if they want to dominate. I really hope so, this project is almost perfect, the only thing that's been holding it back in my opinion is the lack of support from a huge market.
Their CEO mentioned in Telegram that they will execute some PR soon.
You are right, large community is crucial for a successful ICO.
We are lucky that we found this one before most other people.

The not only team there are many people communicating in the back ground, even company like TaaS is showing some interest towards the project. So, TaaS invested some amount into it at the time, of private sales.

Yes, it is officially announced that TaaS invested 300ETH into this project.
I believe they have good reason to do so.

Exactly and TaaS is already a well known project and it's a very good project, which has a really strong community, so if the dev team of TaaS decided to invest that huge amount of money to morpheous labs then we can be confident that this project definitely has a huge potential. I just hope TaaS community will also help this project out and support it the same way that they support TaaS, just reading the whitepaper and the team's background, I can already feel that if the PR team will handle the marketing the right way, then all of us who's here early can really profit so much from this project.

Does the project have a working product for enterprise, businesses? Any particular area of blockchain where the team focuses to solve?
what is the team vesting period for Morpheus Labs? Thank you
is this the official local bitcointalk ann thread for Morpheus labs? is there a bounty link?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
You have actually stats from the ICO? I can't find any Informations?

Thx
Activity: 36
Interesting idea, will dig deep into the details, good luck team  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Couldn't agree more with you mate, it's really a gem but more of a hidden gem. I just hope the community grows a little fast than the current rate right now, I've seen the telegram group and we're not that big yet. I have no problem of the community growing steadily but for me with the competition that's happening right now in the cryptocurrency world, this project really needs to step up if they want to dominate. I really hope so, this project is almost perfect, the only thing that's been holding it back in my opinion is the lack of support from a huge market.

The not only team there are many people communicating in the back ground, even company like TaaS is showing some interest towards the project. So, TaaS invested some amount into it at the time, of private sales.

Exactly and TaaS is already a well known project and it's a very good project, which has a really strong community, so if the dev team of TaaS decided to invest that huge amount of money to morpheous labs then we can be confident that this project definitely has a huge potential. I just hope TaaS community will also help this project out and support it the same way that they support TaaS, just reading the whitepaper and the team's background, I can already feel that if the PR team will handle the marketing the right way, then all of us who's here early can really profit so much from this project.
Activity: 364
as many have reviewed other members, this is a good project because, I see it will spend up our work with cost and time efficient
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Activity: 18
Sounds good..i check it
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 588
Great project! I wish further success to the developers and the project! Someone can give a link to the bounty project company, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: