Pages:
Author

Topic: Morpheus Labs Infrastructure Token Announcement - page 6. (Read 18279 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I've just read Proof of Alliance. and I have a question. for the levelling system, let's say I'm a 5 level reviewer with lots of MITx in my wallet and holding MITx from ICO. then, 1) are there any other advantages except for being ranked higher in the internal reviews? 2) any simple reviews can be ranked higher only because I'm level 5? or do you have some criteria for getting token reward?

Ranking / levelling is 1 thing. As mentioned Morheus Labs are studying ways to reward token holders in the form of bonus tokens. Potentially if you are ranked higher, your reviews get seen more thus more bonus tokens might be earned.  Since this is a reward system and MITX are, by function, not a security token, developers want to ensure they are doing the right things from regulatory compliance standpoint but yet simple enough without too complex a system. It is not easy so developers are finetuning this. This is a draft and a work in progress.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I've just read Proof of Alliance. and I have a question. for the levelling system, let's say I'm a 5 level reviewer with lots of MITx in my wallet and holding MITx from ICO. then, 1) are there any other advantages except for being ranked higher in the internal reviews? 2) any simple reviews can be ranked higher only because I'm level 5? or do you have some criteria for getting token reward?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Many projects buys followers and have marketing methods that  attract temporary and impatient investors based on temporary news. Morpheus Labs has chosen a very nice strategy; Organic growth. Believe me, this is going to be great and this strategy will benefit the community later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
[Announcement]
We have always maintained that we want to ensure the token holders are incentivised in holding our tokens. We are pleased to announce the first draft of our Proof of Alliance (POA) mechanism.

Thank you
Morpheus Labs Team

https://medium.com/@token_34572/proof-of-alliance-8c336733efc6
Activity: 686
A collaborative event with partner, Quarkchain and supported by SGInnovate & IPI Singapore. And very honored to be supported by 2 government related agency.
SGInnovate - Prime minister incubator
IPI - promoting tech adoption to all companies in SG and overseas
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

[Update]
we are constantly exploring ways to enhance the usability of MITx tokens from circulation standpoint. We can now announce that we will be implementing a new proof of stake mechanism called Proof of Alliance (POA)

Join now
https://t.me/morpheuslabs
Read more on our POA
https://medium.com/@token_34572/proof-of-alliance-8c336733efc6
Activity: 63
Activity: 968
This is very exciting indeed! We are making steady progress, cannot wait for our demo-platform to be launched! For our latest update .
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
In your roadmap you mention opening various blockchain labs in June 2018. Will you be able to achieve this? Thanks for any answer.
Developers aim to do their best to follow the roadmap Smiley More to be released in the coming weeks! You need be more patience.  Need wait.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Progress Report June 2018

Dear Supporters, going forward, as promised, we will start publishing monthly updates. There will be 2 updates, business and tech. Business will be published every 30th of the month (with the exception of this month) and tech will be published every 11th of the month.

The format will follow specific areas like business development, exchange, marketing, personnel and others.

Marketing Update:

We will be signing a contract with Korea PR company to raise awareness for MorpheusLabs BPaaS.
Blockchain 3.0 — Future Decentralized event supported by SGInnovate and IPI Singapore will take place in Singapore on the 29th of June. This event is one of the outcomes of collaborative effort from MorpheusLabs and Quarkchain.
Exchange Update:

For specific reasons we have explained, we will not be revealing names of exchanges until we have confirmed the listing.

We are in talks with a few Korean cryptocurrency exchanges
In talks with US exchange as well
Business Development Update:

We are in conversation with a new potential partner. Discussions were on implementation as well as the possibility of scaling our platform for their customers. We will now be working on a proposal for them.
Personnel Update:

Finally, but not the least! A big welcome to our latest addition to Morpheus Labs family! Grace Lim. She will officially join us on the 11th of this month as the Head of Marketing for Morpheus Labs.

She will be responsible for Asia Pacific region, with predominant focus on Singapore. She will strive to connect with communities and enterprises. Check out her LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracelim1016/
Her (not-so-short) background: Grace has over 10 years of experience of Marketing in Technology industries such as Mobile Tech, Telco Tech and the latest venture, FinTech. She has been responsible for overall strategy planning in Digital Marketing and GTM plans for transformative programs, products launching & commercialization and campaigns management. She possesses extensive experience in regional partnership and delivered collaboration across APAC marketing functions across paid media, online advertising, digital commerce, UX testing & optimization, marketing operations, events engagement & insights as well as PR & social media. Besides this, she has experience in a few project teams in Telco and Fintech companies, managing end-to-end process which focus on R&D of technology till implementation stage to roll out, before joining Morpheus Labs

https://medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io/progress-report-june-2018-fcd6294d8466
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Developers are reducing the total number of tokens in due time while working on exchanges as well as partnerships. Once these are completed, the total number of tokens will be reduced to 45%.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
In your roadmap you mention opening various blockchain labs in June 2018. Will you be able to achieve this? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Are there analogues of your project or something similar to your project? Or are you a completely original idea that will become revolutionary?
Activity: 107
I didn't get stakes of Twitter campaign bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Any improvements guys? Can we expect some announcements upcomming weeks? I hope all will be good. Good luck.

Yes, developers have demo version of their platform to be released in the coming month. And PR work is being done on the backend as well as exchanges.
Any thoughts about ico in near future? Is there a roadmap? It's been already 6 months since the first ANN
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Any improvements guys? Can we expect some announcements upcomming weeks? I hope all will be good. Good luck.

Yes, developers have demo version of their platform to be released in the coming month. And PR work is being done on the backend as well as exchanges.
I am upset that the price is not rising to the level of ICO. I'm not sure I can make a profit from my investment.
Don't be upset its normal if you trust the morpheus team and project there is no need to worry about the price ico projects are not only for short term and it was establish for long period of accomplishment within the tineframes and the project to be done on that date.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R

I am upset that the price is not rising to the level of ICO. I'm not sure I can make a profit from my investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Great Morpheus Network interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXtgDPSle4&feature=youtu.be
MORPHEUS.NETWORK WAS DESIGNED IN CONSULTATION WITH SOME OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST SHIPPING, CUSTOMS & BANKING FIRMS TO CREATE A FULL-SERVICE, GLOBAL, AUTOMATED, SUPPLY CHAIN PLATFORM WITH AN INTEGRATED CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM UTILIZING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.

It is confirmed by the team that there is no relation between Morpheus Labs and MORPHEUS.NETWORK.
You should learn about Morpheus Labs anyway. It is a great project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Great Morpheus Network interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXtgDPSle4&feature=youtu.be
MORPHEUS.NETWORK WAS DESIGNED IN CONSULTATION WITH SOME OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST SHIPPING, CUSTOMS & BANKING FIRMS TO CREATE A FULL-SERVICE, GLOBAL, AUTOMATED, SUPPLY CHAIN PLATFORM WITH AN INTEGRATED CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM UTILIZING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.
Pages:
Jump to: