Pages:
Author

Topic: Morpheus Labs Infrastructure Token Announcement - page 4. (Read 18279 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Charges of top 10 exchanges are over million dollars, which Morpheus Labs are exploring other ways. Kucoin & gate- developers have agency handling for them
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Looking forward for this,I heard about this project before.
I read on website, it said Morpheus labs is an erc20 token. I scrolled down on the site,  then it said supported by Nem.

Let me ask here, Sir.
What platform this project based on , Eth or Nem ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are now more than 110'000 MITx token holders. This strongly encourages us in our efforts in creating long-term value for our community / token holders. Thanks for your loyalty and trust.

Impressive numbers! They have faith in the project which we like. This is good news. i am proud to be one of the 110,000 people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
 How about getting listed and partner with an upcoming decentralised exchange platform like MetaMorph Pro (it’s native token already listed on CMC)?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
The programming languages, can be inserted as a plugin in Morpheus, if I want to develop in a certain language and the same does not find in Morpheus?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
MITx need x4-x5 to return to the price ICO... Good project... ))) I hope, I hope that I will take back my money... No marketing - no money... )))
Morpheus Labs are doing cool works in hot weather. great! i have something to ask. is there a lot of companies that are willing to sign morpheus labs?
i think Morpheus is the most appropriate company in the current blockchain system
Just received latest update from veritag that senior prime minister Mr. Goh Chok tong and one of the 7 key Cabinet members will be there in Morpheus Labs event.
Merit: 259
 You said you plan to stabilize the price by putting the tokens that Morpheus company has when the mitx price fluctuates significantly in the Seoul Gangnam meet-up.
However, since today's announcement does not mean that the price of tokens will fluctuate significantly, should not it be appropriate to burn additional quantities of the company's tokens to stabilize prices?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It took us sometimes, as these to go through thorough thinking, planning, working with potential partners and check with tech feasibility.

1. Tightly integrated with your platform  2. well covered all business angles 3. I see one bolded line in last part 4. never seen such comprehensive model 5. Full coverage eco system of platform ... looks great!
Activity: 630
It took us sometimes, as these to go through thorough thinking, planning, working with potential partners and check with tech feasibility.
"Morpheus Labs is building a robust ecosystem of services and applications to help global businesses, of all shapes and sizes, embrace the blockchain. At the heart of our solution is our native MITx token, the fuel that powers the Morpheus Labs ecosystem. This article will explain in great detail how we designed our token economy. But before all that…Just what is a token economy?

The design of a token economy refers to the design of a token and the rules that govern its use between participants within an ecosystem. A successful token economy revolves around the correct design of incentives to ensure the use of the native token is desirable by all ecosystem stakeholders. Going a little bit deeper, the design of a token revolves around the study of game theory, behavioural economics and mechanism design. Elaborating on our MITx design philosophy, we focused on a few key considerations:

-Ensure that platform participants are strongly incentivized to use and hold MITx
-MITx must have multiple forms of utility within all platform services
-Lower user acquisition costs for Morpheus Labs
-Align the value of MITx with the success of Morpheus Labs
-Reduce price volatility "

https://medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io/token-economics-of-the-morpheus-labs-ecosystem-ed56650190
Activity: 728
Project is very active and being traded heavily with volume just under $1 million for last 24 hours cycle. Don't forget to ask if you have anything in mind regrading project or have suggestion as on the first day of August there is AMA session being hosted by Morpheus Labs team on reddit.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Greetings! Is this project still alive? Haven't heard anything for so long time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Looking forward for this,I heard about this project before.
I read on website, it said Morpheus labs is an erc20 token. I scrolled down on the site,  then it said supported by Nem.

Let me ask here, Sir.
What platform this project based on , Eth or Nem ?

This project is based on ERC20 token which is built under the Ethereum blockchain only, recently they made partnership with the NEM company. It means NEM foundation made partnership with Morepheus because they find potential in the project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I have any question about tokens MITX . Will be any profit to holders of tokens. Any divedend? Or token Mitx only for trading - no HODLing. Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
How is things going for Morphenus Lab? Is the platform live now? How many partnership have the team been able to secure since the end of the ICO? I am an early support of this project because I wore the signature and still holding my tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
There are now more than 110'000 MITx token holders. This strongly encourages us in our efforts in creating long-term value for our community / token holders. Thanks for your loyalty and trust.
What do you say about partnership with NEM and other blockhain? When do you plan release beta version of your platform?
Activity: 280
S O A R
MorpheusLabs and Quarkchain supported NTU Hackathon today! The students have stayed awake all night to conquer their projects! Soon will be more news.

https://twitter.com/morpheuslabs_io/status/1013064988926152705
I am disappointed that despite the active work of the team, the price of the token continues to fall. This is an unpleasant situation for token holders.
Pages:
Jump to: