Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 3. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 16, 2021, 10:14:21 AM
with the growt of development with the NEO token by the future time of entrance there might be opportunity to helps 1 billion people of PRC as they might have with possession of mobile phone that in indonesia we read statistic news about the use of mobile phone in prc stating that 1 billion people of PRC lives without possession of mobile phone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
April 16, 2021, 10:02:07 AM
DOT, SOL, Cake, Bake, SRM, FTM, BNB. it is my favorite coin, which has very good fundamentals, in the next 2 years the price will always increase. what interests me is Phantom, I think phantom has the potential for a significant increase in price, after successfully cooperating with Afghanistan and the following is the first pilot program in Pakistan.
Activity: 342
Merit: 24
April 16, 2021, 09:52:47 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I thought that NEO was cooperating with the Chinese government. Last news I remember on this, was that NEO was going to become a platform with the approval of the Chinese government for development of Chinese blockchain projects. NEO platform is like Ethereum, one of the first that followed the same logic and has tokens running in it's network. It has the same system with Ethereum and gas paid for fees called Neo gas. Neo gas is also given for staking. I used to stake for a while in 2018 but I had to sell later and didn't follow developments.
With Tron, Polkadot and more coming, NEO lost a lot and is less competitive lately. It used to be huge back in 2017.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
April 16, 2021, 09:16:13 AM
At the moment, Ethereum is the most beloved coin, as it brings good profit. And as soon as the favorite coin does not become profitable, the coin immediately becomes bad. And you will have to look for a coin that will bring a stable income again. So personally, I believe that coins are a vehicle for financial transactions and do not divide them into favorite or bad. The main task is to receive a stable income from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 647
April 16, 2021, 08:49:25 AM
Different people has different taught about NEO, But for me its better than many alts coins . if I got a chance to buy NEO below 40$ diffinetly I will buy them because many people believe that its Chinese ethereum because they have same concept like real ETH . and we hope NEO price will also perform like ETH.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 16, 2021, 08:25:09 AM
Many people have no doubt that NEO is one of the promising altcoins this year, not only NEO is the most favorite coin lately there are some promising coins such as xrp and trx. we could be some of the altcoins that reach new ATH for their favorite altcoins right now.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 16, 2021, 08:17:17 AM
My favorite alcoins are XRP, DOT, SOL, LINK, NEO, 1ENCH, OGN, VET, these I have kept in my wallet.
I am a cryptocurrency lover so I know I have bought very good alcoins at low prices.
I will benefit a lot in the future.
I love crypto currency markets
Thanks everyone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
April 16, 2021, 06:53:35 AM
But my most favorite coin is Binance chain BNB coin. This coin has give us 20x,30x profit in just 2,3 months. And the best thing about this coin is that its price increases but its gas fees is still very low. If we compared this coin with the ethereum coin, eth gas fees is very high. This is the best thing that i liked about this coin.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
April 16, 2021, 01:07:05 AM
marker show itself just fine so next time I'll buy more of it
Activity: 756
April 11, 2021, 01:50:29 PM
My favorite coin is actually bitcoin, because besides being the mother of crypto, bitcoin has also been widely applied in various fields of business. But if I had to choose my favorite altcoin, I would choose BNB, because BNB gas fee is very cheap compared to ETH
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
April 11, 2021, 11:34:56 AM
My favorite altcoins right now are:

YETI
UNTP
0xMR
UNCX
FARM
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
April 11, 2021, 10:45:19 AM
I like Safemoon. A new coin with true potention. Everyone calling it a shitcoin havent read what they accomplished already. Hop on and see for yourself
Those who do not believe in the potential of the new coins I think are very reasonable because new coins always have a very big risk to choose, so some people say they are shitcoin, because now old coins like XRP, BNB, SXP and BCD are more profitable to buy choose from over the coins you say it is.
Activity: 812
Merit: 14
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 11, 2021, 10:35:45 AM
At the time the title was opened, coins such as Xrp, Etehereum, dash, monero, and even Dgb were included in them. Now it is not possible to talk about a single coin or token. Defi tokens attracted attention in August and September, and now Nft tokens are the tokens of interest.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 110
April 11, 2021, 10:30:59 AM
NEO was once a potential coin.  But many of today's cryptocurrency users may not even know the name of the NEO coin.
My most favorite Altcoin is BNB.  This coin is growing continuously.  The transaction fee for this coin is very low and that is why it is slowly becoming popular with everyone.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2021, 09:27:54 AM
I like Safemoon. A new coin with true potention. Everyone calling it a shitcoin havent read what they accomplished already. Hop on and see for yourself
I don't trust all these projects I see around nowadays during this bull run safe moon, fast moon etc, that's exactly how the 2017 bull market was like, shitcoins pump for no good reason they just pump following the trend, buying such coin now will only get you losses when the bull run eventually stops(which I can't say when for sure), it's better you invest in well established coins like Binance coin, Ethereum, Polkadot etc than this rug pull projects.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 11, 2021, 09:09:19 AM
Eth bnb link and couple of similar  good projects . you can buy it
If you looking for something safe .

But if you want to gumble just buy win
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
April 11, 2021, 04:35:38 AM
Ethereum had it's chance in 2017. At one point, there was just a 2% difference in market share which separated these two coins (35% for Bitcoin and 33% for Ethereum). But then Bitcoin surged ahead due to security issues and high transaction fee of Ethereum. I don't think that such a scenario will repeat again. Now it is the turn of technologically more advanced coins (such as Cardano, Polkadot and Chainlink) to offer competition for Bitcoin.
Yes, that's right, but the competition presented by Cardano, Polkadot and Chainlink is still unable to beat Bitcoin which is getting stronger every day, everyone really can't deny it because what the three tokens that have good technology show are clearly very visible in cryptocurrency at the moment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 08, 2021, 11:32:29 AM
NEO PEAK ETH
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 08, 2021, 10:10:01 AM
My favourite altcoins in the recent times are Ethereum, BNB, Polkadot, LINK and Tron. Especially BNB and Ethereum are doing a great job in these days. I've bought some of them also and started HODLing. If the things go in a positive way, I hope to be in a good profit in a year or two.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 08, 2021, 09:31:07 AM
eth does have the potential to catch up with btc, but if they are still relaxed with the problem of high transaction costs, it will hinder their growth
Although it is still possible for ETH to catch up with BTC, you need to know that pursuing BTC is not an easy thing for ETH to do even though ETH tokens are currently leading other Altcoins by ranking in cryptocurrency.

Ethereum had it's chance in 2017. At one point, there was just a 2% difference in market share which separated these two coins (35% for Bitcoin and 33% for Ethereum). But then Bitcoin surged ahead due to security issues and high transaction fee of Ethereum. I don't think that such a scenario will repeat again. Now it is the turn of technologically more advanced coins (such as Cardano, Polkadot and Chainlink) to offer competition for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: