Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 6. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 6
March 07, 2021, 08:11:58 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have become very competitive because different cryptocurrencies are trying to find the same place. One cryptocurrency pair that is often seen competing with each other is between NEO and Ethereum. Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, NEO has been growing very fast and is making a good effort to catch up with Ethereum. Their competition is so strong that NEO is often referred to as "Chinese Ethereum". Ethereum and NEO blockchains provide a platform specifically designed for the development of distributed applications (DApps) and smart contracts. So it is very possible that NEO will be the next Ethereum because of the advantages it offers over Ethereum in terms of technology.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
February 28, 2021, 07:45:02 AM
Ethereum is one of the favorite altcoins ethereum is the most popular currency in the crypto market after bitcoin demand for this specialty has grown significantly as more and more traders are investing in Ethereum. Even if the price goes down a bit the market will go up again we have to wait for this it's a good time to make a profit.

yes sir you are right. ethereum is a best ALTCOIN. i also tradeing in ethereum. when etherum in down i direactly buy. and today i buying 3.9 ethereum because ethereum is so down
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
February 28, 2021, 03:32:48 AM
Ethereum is one of the favorite altcoins ethereum is the most popular currency in the crypto market after bitcoin demand for this specialty has grown significantly as more and more traders are investing in Ethereum. Even if the price goes down a bit the market will go up again we have to wait for this it's a good time to make a profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
February 26, 2021, 09:50:27 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Yes i agree with you NEO is very good coin.But sorry to say i have no invest hear.i was think price will dump but.i can't capture the opportunity.if i get chance next time i will try to buy some NEO coin.
just wait for the upcoming moment when the market is in a long correction, you can choose a better price. You need to know, this correction will happen gradually. as if there weren't any major drops in the market. prepare your money for the asset of your choice.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
February 26, 2021, 09:46:33 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Yes i agree with you NEO is very good coin.But sorry to say i have no invest hear.i was think price will dump but.i can't capture the opportunity.if i get chance next time i will try to buy some NEO coin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
February 26, 2021, 06:28:24 AM
Seeing the progressive development of NEO is really remarkable and very promising and without any doubt one of the best altcoin ever made in the crypto space however my eyes is still rooting for XRP and XLM.
*NEO and XLM need to be watched but XRP?
The development of NEO and Stellar is very good and there are many issues that NEO and Stellar will be adopted by the Bank, but XRP has no future for me because they already have problems with the SEC.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
February 25, 2021, 10:09:07 PM
NEO is experiencing pretty good growth but I think if ethereum remains the best and at any time NEO will never overtake ethereum, because ethereum also continues to develop much better, maybe ethereum's biggest problem now is only in fees, when that problem can be resolved then ethereum will be even crazier in its growth
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 25, 2021, 05:40:51 PM
IMO cardano because of active devs
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 25, 2021, 05:40:05 PM
BNB is my favorite alt in this cycle. Binance offer so many things : BSC, staking, lending, binance card, defi.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 25, 2021, 05:31:03 PM
I have so many nice favorite coin at the moment and one Of them is Neo because its a really awesome token and it has its own smart contract just like Ethereum but we all mostly people still believe in ethereum which is just next to bitcoin but i just hope with a lil bit of luck and patience i think Neo can also do what ethereum is doing
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 25, 2021, 05:17:07 PM
Currently my favorite is SUPERBID (www.superbid.io). New on the market but they have great results as well as the product itself has super high potential.

In just 6 days after their stealth launch (which was 19.02) they managed to attract nearly 300 community members and almost $600k total volume on Uniswap. Very good opinions on twitter @superbid_io .

Their partner is VentureDevs, an industry-leading software development firm that builds products and teams for global companies and Silicon Valley startups, including unicorns such as Fair.com, Indico.com, Trubify.com, and music.com.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
February 25, 2021, 05:12:32 PM

maybe few years ago neo become the most favourite altcoins mate, but now as we can see a lot of better project born
i think the era of neo was ended, and maybe replaced by BNB, Polkadot and cardano except ethereum, because from the beginning ethereum is the best altcoins until now
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 25, 2021, 05:02:12 PM
I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.
Even if it can have a revolution in the next few years, it doesn't mean easy to overtake Ethereum. For me, Ethereum is always the best because of its functions in the crypto system and its popularity as well. People use Ethereum for various purposes. They use for long-term investment, short-term investment, trading, or even as the gas transaction. This cannot be passed easily by other altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 25, 2021, 04:55:06 PM
Moat favorite altcoin now is BNB i think, we can see from the increasing of the price. Before bnb it was ethereum. And yhe coin which really has a die hard supporter is Dash, litecoin, monero. Thats why these coin never going up under top 100 coin in the whole crypto market.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
February 25, 2021, 03:56:11 PM
My favorite altcoin is $DIVI as it is one of the best cryptocurrencies for long-term investments. $DIVI is a of proof-of-participation blockchain with the main goal of making cryptocurrency easy for everyone using its easy-to-use smart wallet and one-click Masternode (MOCCI). According to this, $DIVI employs simplified approaches so that the common person understands, navigates and uses cryptocurrencies. It also offers cheap and fast transactions and secure features for novices. The use case of the $DIVI cryptocurrency is to function as currency  Smiley.

$DIVI also offers staking and 5 levels of masternodes that allow people of different income levels to own one. It not only produces large numbers, but also valuable rewards that have a high ROR  Cheesy.

Moreover, $DIVI is creating an e-commerce platform called DIVI Mall, where users can use their $DIVI to purchase items. For now, DIVI Syrup is the first of these stores. In addition, the $DIVI cryptocurrency can be used to buy unisex outfits here on divithreads.com. Its use cases extend to other platforms such as PolisPay and Flits for different types of gift cards (Amazon, iTunes, PSN, etc.) and Digishost for VPS services.
In addition, $DIVI has formed a channel partnership with Facebook WhatsApp and obtained a level 4 approval. Here, users can now send, receive and bet their $DIVI WhatsApp with just a few clicks. He has also formed partnerships with $ZAP, $MAYA and $DGB. This is another way a cryptocurrency strengthens its network  Smiley.

The next DIVI wallet 2.0 that is combined with atomic exchange (DIVI to BTC and vice versa), crypto/fiat exchange, etc. Will also allow its users to create international bank account numbers where they can access cryptographic and fiduciary banking services, including debit cards.
It's always good to do your own research before making the final decision.

For further studies, please refer to the official website https://diviproject.org 
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
February 25, 2021, 12:09:15 PM

NEO is indeed having good growth at the moment and maybe in the future because everything that happens to crypto is really hard to predict. however, in my opinion NEO will not be able to compete with Ethereum in the near future because Ethereum has a large volume and a large number of users. and all cryptocurency users using the ethereum platform.

Now I like Polkadot and BNB coins. I consider tokens to be very successful assets that can stay on the market for a long time in top positions. But I'm still watching Aave develop, and I think the project is very interesting. There are many decent coins on the market now that you can invest in.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
February 21, 2021, 02:48:48 PM

NEO is indeed having good growth at the moment and maybe in the future because everything that happens to crypto is really hard to predict. however, in my opinion NEO will not be able to compete with Ethereum in the near future because Ethereum has a large volume and a large number of users. and all cryptocurency users using the ethereum platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
February 20, 2021, 11:03:43 AM
My current favorite altcoins are Ethereum, ADA, Dot, binancecoin, xlm, and TRX. most of them are top altcoins. I do not really like the high risk appetite for investment. so I prefer safe investment with only the top altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
February 20, 2021, 10:37:24 AM
many potential alcoins such as DIA, XRP, ETH, and POOLZ coins. I have all the coins and I think this coin is very worthy of my saving in the long term.
There are numbers of altcoins and l would say that most of them have great potential to be successful projects in the future. XRP, ETH, and other top altcoins are most favorite altcoins in my mind, that is why they always have made happy their own investors. But as you mentioned they are the best choices for long-term investing, for short-term investing we should focus on other altcoins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
February 20, 2021, 09:04:45 AM
many potential alcoins such as DIA, XRP, ETH, and POOLZ coins. I have all the coins and I think this coin is very worthy of my saving in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: