Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 10. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
I have got a few favorite alts ,the first one I love a lot is Etherium ,the second one is Ripple and I also like Stellar,litecoin,Waves and Etherium Classic.I believe all of them will fly to the moon and make me rich and happy.))
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
Of all the altcoins like of course Ethereum, it is fully working not to mention the other coins, and the potential of it is still very huge !
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
ETH will not stand still, so NEO needs to be good to get to catch up with ETH. But competition is always good for the market.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 08, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
NEO is making progress no doubt that it will surpass other altcoin. It possible to surpass ETH but it will take time. ETH can maintain its self alone, we can observe what will happen this end of quarter 2018.
tjere are so many good altcoins so it is pretty hard for me to tell which one is the best maybe top five or even ten would be better
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 08, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
there are different types of altcoins ajd it is important for you to understand what you can do better ajd work with it while learning
Activity: 448
October 08, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
NEO is making progress no doubt that it will surpass other altcoin. It possible to surpass ETH but it will take time. ETH can maintain its self alone, we can observe what will happen this end of quarter 2018.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
These coins have a good opportunity for investment for the long term in my opinion eos,xrp,neo,waves.
Activity: 192
October 08, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
These coins are the very smart contract and the team developers. It's having a very powerful security platform.

(DASH, NEM, XLM, RIPPLE)
Activity: 921
October 08, 2018, 01:40:59 PM
I think that at the moment is to choose those coins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG and Waves. It is in these coins now worth investing in the long term.
Activity: 157
October 08, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
i like every coin from which i made profit. all are my favorite coin ..
but yes i like some like bnb,ada,icx, .
bnb is my favorite coin I prefer to hold  some bnb always
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 08, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
I have the most favorite altcoin is EOS, it is the main competitor of Ethereum, in technical terms it surpasses it, while we wait as it will be in the future:)
In the future, ethereum will remain the top altcoin. As well as Bitcoin will be the most expensive and sought after coin on the cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, perhaps XRP will replace ETH's second place, I do not think that ETH will be the most potent and powerful coin in the money market, first place is still BTC and second place will be is XRP. that's my guess.
Activity: 173
October 08, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
These are my most favorite and the profitable coins for the long term:

DEX, LTC, TRON, NEO
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
I have the most favorite altcoin is EOS, it is the main competitor of Ethereum, in technical terms it surpasses it, while we wait as it will be in the future:)
In the future, ethereum will remain the top altcoin. As well as Bitcoin will be the most expensive and sought after coin on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
October 08, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
Ethereum has been my favorite coin for a long time now. The coin has allowed me to make great profit returns in a short period of time. Since its origin in 2015, the coin has shown a 1100% growth in its market capital and now holds a strong market capital of $23 billion. Also, last year itself, the coin showed profit gains of 3500%. The coin has many successful projects behind it and also is a greT investment asset. It is also useful in making secure transactions throughout the world.
Activity: 308
October 08, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

My favorite altcoin now is Ethereum although the Ethereum is getting a nightmare now in the marketplace, why Ethereum? because Ethereum is a good coin for me, and for me the platform of Ethereum is one of the best platform that i saw in any ICO's. Let's stay positive Ethereum will pump soon as the marketplace recover.
I also think ETH will pump again. However, my favorite coins are NEO and EOS. I think in the next few years, ETH still be the best altcoin. But in the farther future, NEO or EOS will surpass ETH.
Activity: 602
October 08, 2018, 12:51:57 PM
I think that most of the projects today can still be called really good, but in some projects you can really say that people very often do not think that projects should be developed and, in my opinion, the project shows eth
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 12:47:42 PM
Activity: 71
October 08, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
My first current favorite coin in the market was really Ethereum this year and I think you should also invest in it to know how Ethereum can grow your investmetns. And I think Ethereum will increase the value in the market this coming months hope to make more invested money to it.
Ethereum is the right choice if you want to invest, Ethereum is very profitable for long-term investments. I am sure Ethereum will soon rise again, before prices go up you have to buy now because the price is still very low. investing later in the day or month will rise high and you can get big profits.
October 08, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
Yes, China is ahead of the rest, and I think this token in the near future will be a good investment that will bring good profits
Activity: 98
October 08, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

Neo is dead i rather stay with ETH and some new ico's
Pages:
Jump to: