Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 7. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 20, 2021, 08:10:57 AM
I think mostly of the crypto enthusiasts are now rooting with mostly DeFi tokens. However in my case my most favorite altcoins are still XRP and ADA.
Right now Defi is indeed an ideal investment if we observe it. so many people are interested in the DeFi project. however, it should be noted that not all DeFi are conceptually good to invest in.
For me personally, currently the favorite in investing is BNB. The increase is quite high apart from investing I also trade every day for profit. The price movement is fast enough so we don't have to wait long
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
February 20, 2021, 08:04:47 AM
I think mostly of the crypto enthusiasts are now rooting with mostly DeFi tokens. However in my case my most favorite altcoins are still XRP and ADA.

Since Hype Defi appeared, most investors try their luck by investing in the top Defi project of their choice. but it doesn't hurt if someone makes that decision. even though Defi is risky but you can still get short term benefits in the top Defi project. for me personally my favorite altcoins are currently ETH, BNB, DOT, FRM and DIA.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
February 20, 2021, 07:36:29 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 20, 2021, 06:53:49 AM
Today, the trend in the cryptocurrency market is changing very rapidly and the preferences of cryptocurrency users regarding assets for investment are also volatile. There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies in my portfolio, but today I pin my greatest hopes on Ethereum, YOUC and AME.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
February 17, 2021, 07:41:54 PM
Lite coin is by far my favourite altcoin and this is because it has the same strong blockchain that bitcoin has but with a very very low transaction fee and awesome it is quite safe and secure however the only problem I have with light calling is this low transactions and it takes longer hours to confirm transactions online Bitcoin but if you consider the reduce transaction fee and how much will be saving compared to bitcoin or ETH then I believe that Lite coin is the absolute best. also Lite coin is equally valuable and has a good trading volume market cap and circulating supply
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
February 17, 2021, 06:35:09 PM
Maybe in 2018 we do think that NEO will become a competitor to ethereum but over the past 2 years more and more tokens have continued to grow and other altcoins have also experienced better development than NEO, look at DOT and BNB which are working pretty well, even so I remain don't think if can overtake ethereum. My favorite altcoins are ethereum, bnb and dot
To think that it could shift ethereum I find it hard enough,
after all ethereum is still the best altcoin i think,
and indeed for polkadot and bnb so far the progress is good and of course it cannot be separated from the role of the team,
so we'll see to what extent the two coins will grow
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 17, 2021, 06:14:02 PM
in priority order

Eth will skyrocket soon, so thats top of the list.. also will be the one in the future
XRP, is plan to be the one only currency
LTC the silver around us

BCH will again be promoted as the cash of Bitcoin

Sia Coin how the foundation needed for a decentralized cloud with the requred tokonomics

EOS and Tron need to battle for survival

CTSI the infrastructure for the DeFi projects
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
February 17, 2021, 03:47:22 PM
my favorite Altcoin NEO, NEO is my favorite coin and i also invest 6000$. and in my opinion NEO is the next ETHEREUM.
NEO has basically been designed to digitize the various assets and ensures that the transactions are done with the help of smart contracts. Since NEO's formation, the blockchain has seen a considerable amount of traction among the users. NEO was China’s first digital coin and also a direct competitor of Ethereum, hence often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. Like Ethereum, the NEO is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on NEO price predictions.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 15, 2021, 04:18:24 PM
Maybe in 2018 we do think that NEO will become a competitor to ethereum but over the past 2 years more and more tokens have continued to grow and other altcoins have also experienced better development than NEO, look at DOT and BNB which are working pretty well, even so I remain don't think if can overtake ethereum. My favorite altcoins are ethereum, bnb and dot
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
February 15, 2021, 04:09:42 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Even after 2 years since you posted this, NEO is still nowhere closer to Ethereum.
Polkadot is fastly catching up with Ethereum than NEO.
My favorite alt currently is definitely eth and dot. Both have bright future and can make one millionaire.
Activity: 672
February 03, 2021, 12:58:11 PM
In this case, I would probably call DOT my favorite, because I think this project is waiting for tremendous success. It reminds me of ETH, which was also growing in value and making great strides. Look how much ETH costs 1600 now. DOT will cost more.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 03, 2021, 12:51:15 PM
There are so many altcoins in the market and Ethereum is one of them. It has also a strong position in the cryptocurrency and now it is already hit new ATH vaule today. Expecting more from this and I am optimistic that Eth will hit $5k in this year if we see the consequent surge of the price in cryptocurrency
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 03, 2021, 10:49:28 AM
Most fav altcoin is Ethereum. Ripple is also one of my fav altcoin. Because I've invested in both of them and got good results.

Yes, Ethereum is the number 1 among the altcoins. Ripple I think is one big scam along with BCH and BSV. Good results on price growth ETH shows. I think in the future there are great chances that the price will rise even more. When I was preparing to buy ETH, I thought for a long time which exchange to choose. Then I didn't know about the review's site https://cryptototem.com/bitmex-review/. I'll leave a link, in case someone can't decide on a choice.
Activity: 980
Merit: 207
January 24, 2021, 06:48:43 AM
For now the Ferrum network (frm) is my favorite coin. Maybe 1-2 months later, it will be my favorite token (frx) that I have signed now. I recommend you to review.
Activity: 862
January 24, 2021, 04:58:42 AM
There are many good altcoins in the market currently but I like Ethereum more than any other altcoin because it's stable and it has potential to reach higher in future and it can be used as payment to many websites and many people prefer use Ethereum as payment so it's good.

There are many opinions about Ethereum, but the high commissions make it very difficult to work on this network. On the one hand, it is good that the price of the coin is growing every day.
Plus, the Ethereum network is overloaded. Hopefully 2.0 will solve this problem. In general, the developers still have work to do.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
January 22, 2021, 05:56:14 PM
I have a strong belief in XRP.  And it always deserves my choice for the past 3 years.  fail when the price falls, creating success when the price increases.  I've all gone through it.  it is a pity to have a large black hole at this stage.  I still expect and hope the CEO of Ripple improves the situation with all the legal measures in the coming confrontation.  Can fragile blindness break? Cry

for me i have no reasonable reason to believe in xrp mate
so, from the past i only bought xrp when there is a confirmations if this coin will going up, and never hold it for long term
because my favourite altcoins from the past until now is ethereum
regards
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 22, 2021, 12:32:13 PM
I have a strong belief in XRP.  And it always deserves my choice for the past 3 years.  fail when the price falls, creating success when the price increases.  I've all gone through it.  it is a pity to have a large black hole at this stage.  I still expect and hope the CEO of Ripple improves the situation with all the legal measures in the coming confrontation.  Can fragile blindness break? Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 22, 2021, 12:02:00 PM
My favorite altcoin is eth. Why? Because the price is quite stable when compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
January 22, 2021, 11:56:55 AM
ETH is my favorite coin. It is always in the category to be invested and bought when there is enough space and favorable conditions. More than 5x the income generated in the nearly 2 years that I have. In addition, I also pay attention to DOT, only in the short time of its formation, DOT shows a strong and highly developed foundation, a huge open future for the current crypto industry.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 22, 2021, 11:39:48 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
until whenever my favorite altcoin is Ethereum and nothing can beat Ethereum, so I also believe if NEO will not be able to beat and replace Ethereum, therefore in my opinion Ethereum will be the best altcoin to be used as a long-term or short-term investment, because investing in Ethereum will definitely make a profit (the price of Ethereum will continue to increase, even though currently the price of Ethereum has not yet reached its ATH price, but I am sure that soon the price of Ethereum will reach its ATH price and will even make a new ATH price) and of course it will give me a big profit from investing in Ethereum, because I bought Ethereum at the price of $640.
Pages:
Jump to: