Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 9. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
Neo is a very promising Chinese coin, especially given the volume of the Asian market. in the near future, the update is expected and will be credited to 1 neo coin for 2 tokens. so expect positive news.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
For me, the best altcoin is ethereum. I think that despite the fact that its price has greatly decreased its prospects are very good.
Activity: 574
October 13, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
I don't have any particular favorite altcoin. I have invested in several coins such as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Waves and others. I think that the only way to make a profit from investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 03:31:18 PM
Until now my favorite altcoin still remains ethereum and may not be replaced any time because most of the bounty and exchange provide exchanges with ethereum and again ethereum is the best altcoin currently and is under bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
My favorite token is NEO) NEO is one of the most promising tokens next to Ethereum, and I am confident in its growth Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
NPXS Real world use chase & already working product. Chart on bottom.
Activity: 156
October 13, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Neo riple is my most favorite .
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
When the market is dropping like now, the most important thing is to always be patient and wait, and of course more and more altcoins are dropping and are worthless so we have to be smart to choose good altcoins.

I like Bitcoin Cash. It is not a competitor to bitcoin, but it is completely dependent on Bitcoin. In November of 2017 has shown a rapid growth, and at the beginning of December, one coin was worth more than $1500. So I think that by the end of 2018 there will be growth.
tjere are a lot of good altcoin amomg old and new ones and i am sure that we will find a lot of new good features in the newest cryptocurrencies
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 02:12:14 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
it is very hard to tell buti think that i can write here a lot of cruptocurrencies and tney can go down in  few weeks so i will not risk
Activity: 476
October 13, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
When the market is dropping like now, the most important thing is to always be patient and wait, and of course more and more altcoins are dropping and are worthless so we have to be smart to choose good altcoins.

I like Bitcoin Cash. It is not a competitor to bitcoin, but it is completely dependent on Bitcoin. In November of 2017 has shown a rapid growth, and at the beginning of December, one coin was worth more than $1500. So I think that by the end of 2018 there will be growth.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:02:59 AM
i like every coin from which i made profit. all are my favorite coin ..
but yes i like some like bnb,ada,icx, .
bnb is my favorite coin I prefer to hold  some bnb always
indeed some of the coins that you mentioned are very good to save.
actually a lot of coins that are very good to store, but all back to each holder, because that is the desire of yourself
Activity: 140
October 09, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
The NEO will not have such a good future without the development of ICO projects in China. As soon as the Chinese authorities allow the investment of ICO, the NEO platform will take a course to increase demand and prices.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
Activity: 32
October 08, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
True, NEO is altcoin that's very attractive in terms of program and team involved in it. NEO includes altcoins that i hold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 08, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
Neo is predicted to be able to bring revolution to the crypto world. It can be one of the promising alternatives that can be relied on other than ETH. To be able to make the Chinese government accept and approve Neo, perhaps crypto or the Neo team must also change the mindset of society regarding crypto. Many people see or know crypto only from the negative side. So that Neo can be a good allocation for future investment. And for now, ETH is still my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
More Altcoin my favorite is the Ethereum. because I've long used the Ethereum as major coin indeed generate a lot of profit since I used it. so as such I'm very confident with the presence of the advantage provided to generate more profits in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 08, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
Their are many altcoin in market but you ask my favourite I share you only my most favourite coins NEO,ETH,late coin lend etc are my most favourite coins.
Activity: 188
October 08, 2018, 10:04:42 PM
it can't be avoided anymore, indeed NEO can be said eth to 2, because NEO also has the ability to create new tokens from its platform.
we can see it, now NEO has pretty good value, this will allow NEO to be valuable
Activity: 70
October 08, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
Yes, Ethereum for me is the most interesting altcoin, although it doesn't cover the risk experiencing significant weaken. But, I am optimistic about future of ETH as the best altcoin.
Activity: 490
October 08, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
The most favourite altcoin is ethereum. Although ethereum has been losing some users to stellar, nem, eos and Neo yet, ethereum still attract more project in cryptocurrency community more than other smart contract based altcoin combine
Pages:
Jump to: