Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 34. (Read 13513 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
In what country are you in? in my country there are many people now knows bitcoin and as i know 2 branded stores accepting bitcoins as payment .Sadly very few peple only knows bitcoins or the others knows it but they don't completely knows how to apply it in their stores.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 2113
From my experience it's quite the opposite, I actually noticed that a surprising amount of people already at least heard of Bitcoin. Also press coverage seems to have heavily increased.

However there's still an awful lot of misinformation out there. Not so much of the classic black-market, terrorist financing FUD, mind you. Just plain old lack of understanding. But it's getting better. Every now and then I stumble about surprisingly good articles that give me hope that people outside of crypto are slowly taking time to understand the technology. We still have a long road ahead nonetheless.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Yes they didint know what bitcoin is because it was not that purely legalized by the governmnt. But its okay because we are lucky that we found and we knew what bitcoin is. Because it helps us a lot especially when it comes to our financial need.
Activity: 350
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
no doubt about this that still most of the people do not know about bitcoin. i think still people need good information and introduction about bitcoin and specially in backward countries where their communication system is not too much good but still they have the facilities of computer and internet to use it. i think if they will learn about bitcoin the will have very good opportunities to make money from bitcoin and will easily fulfill their needs with it.
Activity: 774
Yeah, when Bitcoin will become the premium way for people to pay online because of lower fees and many other advantages, as well for all people wanting to send money to their family abroad, price will rock for sure !
Yes that's true once bitcoin become the most used as payment and will be accepted in the merchants it will become very popular. Because some other people doesn't know what is bitcoin and not into use of technology by this way if will be legalized in other country for sure price will skyrocket.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
Indeed, we're still on the beginning of bitcoin development as maybe less than 0.1% world population that (only) know about bitcoin and even less who really have and use bitcoin. Imagine if more adopters, retailers, business, and more companies realize this better monetary system than centralized fiat currency, then it's not wrong if many people predict bitcoin could reach over $20,000 after halving in 2020.
Activity: 434
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Your point of view is right, We are a low percent of people that we know bitcoin, so we have a big advantage in the future, because we can earn a lot know using our skills and knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in generals.

So we have a big chance to become rich in the future, because many people do not know bitcoin yet. I believe that one day bitcoin will have an irreal price, maybe 50k$ or maybe more, In this time we can call ourself rich.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
of course they don't know about it,
only some people (not really that small) know about Bitcoin,
the majority are engineering and traders (i am not really sure,but so far people who's interacted with me are both of them),
they know it because they liked surfing in the cyber world and find out about it.
Bitcoin will be known in the world if goverment regulated it,but if they do that i am afraid Bitcoin will be lose it value.
they will implement taxes and earning reports which is contrary for Bitcoin goal(anonymity).

let say tomorrow Bitcoin will be regulated,
i am sure we can see $100.000++ and after a few years BItcoin prices slowly decline and gone
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yeah, when Bitcoin will become the premium way for people to pay online because of lower fees and many other advantages, as well for all people wanting to send money to their family abroad, price will rock for sure !
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

Bingo. I get annoyed hearing it so much among bitcoiners so often, but it's very true: we are still early adopters. IMO, scoop up all the coins you still can, and be mindful of opportunities in altcoins to accumulate more bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere, and I'm very confident that Bitcoin will remain the king that rules them all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: