Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 5. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
I think You can see these coins and to invest for the long term:-

WAVES
TRON
NEM
IOTA
XLM
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 27, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
No one can say which is most profitable altcoin, but if you make some research, you can find which altcoins can give you profit in a long time.
But if you are looking for short-term gains, any worst coin can give you profit, if you buy it on correct time.

Agree with you, all altcoins have the same value and then the value can differ depending on the purpose of the developer team.

Suppose TRON is an ordinary altcoins but assisted by Justin Sun to collaborate with Jack Ma, TRON also rises in price.
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
Altcoin does have coins that are potential and very good for us to invest, on the other hand the price is cheap, Altcoin is also an alternative to Bitcoin which means many Bitcoin users are moving investments into coins in Altcoin. In my opinion, the most potential Altcoins are Ethereum, EOS and XRP. If you want to invest in Altcoin, try on the three coins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:48:10 AM
that's right bro. because many of the altcoins have very good price chart movements. so it's good for short-term investment bro. because I like to invest myself Short term .
Activity: 137
August 24, 2018, 12:45:08 AM
Actually no one can say that, you need to research yourself to know that any specific coin is good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:27:12 PM
Most profitable coin are ETH, XRP, NEO, EOS, ADA etc. You can seen About coin in https://coinmarketcap.com/. In which you can find good potential and stable coin for investment and hold. So you  can investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
Just now is a good time to invest, the price of coins fell already really to the bottom! I will invest all the money that I can attract!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

Guys I been in crypto for some time now. The most profitable Altcoin to invest in right now is this Cardano related project, this project is a future jackpot: TRAXIA "        https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/traxia/#markets
Activity: 123
August 23, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
Without a doubt I believe that ripple is ahead in this aspect, despite its current price, I believe that once it reveals all the plans it has been making with the banks its price will skyrocket, since it is looking for the union with the financial system and that is a billion-dollar business, also NEO I believe it will provide a lot of value to its investors but in the long run as it still opens to wait to see what happens with the ban in China.
Activity: 96
August 23, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
Eloncity I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 113
August 23, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
What I think is that you should invest in promising ICO now. There are not a lot, trust is an issue. I haven't invested in couple of month. The
 only project that I invested in myself lately was OSA DC, because they post token sale development plan, great partners like Coca-Cola and Danone and rumors say that they will be on chinese exchange really soon.
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
All the altcoins are profitable. You just need to find quality projects and invest in them. Quality projects in which you can invest, not very much, but they are. You can look at the best projects and just buy their tokens when the price falls. In the future, you will get profit and this should be quality projects to be confident in profits.

This days a lot of altcoins do not succeed because most of them only plans to scam and some of this don't really prepared about what will happen in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
All the altcoins are profitable. You just need to find quality projects and invest in them. Quality projects in which you can invest, not very much, but they are. You can look at the best projects and just buy their tokens when the price falls. In the future, you will get profit and this should be quality projects to be confident in profits.
Activity: 215
August 23, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
I think that altcoins can benefit us in the long run, for us, bitcoin, eth, Neo, Ada, and litecoin. Because prices are increasing every day.
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
My choice would be ethereum and neo. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments. I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.
Activity: 68
August 18, 2018, 09:13:37 PM
Do you know KIZUNACOIN?

You can POS the Skein version of KIZUNACOIN.
It can swap from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
POS can only be done for about one year.
You can POS the Skein version of KIZUNACOIN.
It can swap from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
POS can only be done for about one year.
The Skein version KIZUNACOIN can be exchanged at any time to the DAG version KIZUNACOIN.
However,  can not return from the DAG version to the Skein version.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be listed this month!

It aim to listed on the best exchange as possible, and we are proceeding with the process while receiving feedback from partners and exchanges.
If you announce progress, you can not do it because there is a precedent for receiving a penalty such as posting indefinite postponement.
In listing, it is highly likely that you can not announce in advance.

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Windows / Mac / Android / iOS
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

Skein version iOS Wallet has been released !!!
Skein version Android Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version of Windows / Mac KIZUNACOIN PC Wallet completed.

DAG version Linux Wallet operation test in progress.
DAG version iOS Wallet is near completion.

■Started accepting for swaps from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
■Started accepting for swaps from Skeins version KIZUNACOIN to DAG version KIZUNACOIN.

If you have not confirmed the details,
please read "重要なお知らせ" and "english-how-to-swap-skein-dag" and "how-to-swap" of Discord.

In Discord, events occur irregularly.
Join Airdrop and get coins!
Let's get a coin that can be exchanged for DAG version KIZUNACOIN!
 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Activity: 322
August 18, 2018, 08:59:16 PM
In this online market, there are excessively numerous altcoins for speculation. In the event that you look at the coin advertise you can get some great coin. As of late I influence an enormous benefit to shape INV token and BOB token, This coin is another coin and I generally purchase the new coin for making a gigantic benefit, you can check this market cost in this coin and on the off chance that you like this one so you can contribute with this new coin.

You will not be able to determine if the coin is profitable unless it was already placed in the market but if you want to invest safely then i highly prefer you choose bitcoins or ethereum.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 08:31:15 PM
I think we have to choose projects that we really believe in. And we have to be ready to have huge loss in the particular token price. But if we invest in long run then just choose projects that can have real usage and mass adoption. I think mobile market is future that's why I stick with swipe.
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 08:13:30 PM
In this online market, there are excessively numerous altcoins for speculation. In the event that you look at the coin advertise you can get some great coin. As of late I influence an enormous benefit to shape INV token and BOB token, This coin is another coin and I generally purchase the new coin for making a gigantic benefit, you can check this market cost in this coin and on the off chance that you like this one so you can contribute with this new coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 13, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
Eos is the most profitable altcoin on the cryptomarket now and I am sure that it will be actual even for the nearest time because cryptomarket's restoring will get a lot of time.
Pages:
Jump to: