Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 2. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 02:08:37 PM
A lot of coins that are very promising. But now the price of all the coins has decreased. So you must invest in the best coins. At this moment I think Most profitable altcoin is Ethereum.
Moreover, I think ripple, stellar, Eos, Cardano, neo, are some coins that are good for investment.
Activity: 280
January 06, 2019, 02:02:51 PM
Eth will make huge gains in the future with its current price. If we think it's over $ 1000, it won't take long for these numbers to come. As I invest in other coins I see dangerous.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 06, 2019, 01:45:22 PM
Ethereum is still not in PoS algo but it will be there so that would be the best altcoin of choice IMO.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 06, 2019, 01:30:17 PM
for this month it may be ethereum, because there are a lot of hardforks done this month. You can hold it in a personal wallet to get new coins. and in my opinion there is nothing wrong to try, because you can get a double profit. starting from ethereum prices that go up and you get new coins.
After hardfork only peoples are believe the Ethereum investment, so Bitcoincash and Ripple is a profitable investment in crypto market. I think many small scale investors are only concentrate in Bitcoin because daily market is moving forward and downward at day by day so high margin trading is a best investment in this scenario.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
January 06, 2019, 12:21:44 PM
for this month it may be ethereum, because there are a lot of hardforks done this month. You can hold it in a personal wallet to get new coins. and in my opinion there is nothing wrong to try, because you can get a double profit. starting from ethereum prices that go up and you get new coins.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 12:07:38 PM
Right now I have 5400 Ripple, 5100 Stellar, 114 EOS, and 15 Litecoin.    Most of my Ripple was bought at a somewhat higher price, and I let it ride all through 2018, and bought more as the price dropped, lowering my dollar-cost average to 76 cents.  I've been putting a few hundred of each paycheck recently into alt coins. 

Right now I'm split between buying some Ethereum and more EOS coins.  I've been looking at the historical data of different altcoins on coinmarketcap.

I care nothing about the future potential of the coins themselves, if they could become widely used in e-commerce or whatever.  All I care about is how much money I can make from buying low and selling high.

I have no Bitcoin at all.  That's not the greatest source of profit potential. 

Who has researched EOS extensively?  What potential does it have, what does it do that no other coin does, and why should I buy more?
Activity: 417
October 13, 2018, 09:15:48 AM
There are many coins in the market (more than 2000), and it is really hard to choose good ones. So the first and foremost job before going to invest is find good coins so your investment should not go to waste. I think ripple, stellar, ethereum, eos, cardano, tron, omisego, verge, MTC, neo, Nim are some coins that are good for investment.
Activity: 328
October 11, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
If at the moment I am hesitant about recommending altcoin what is the most profitable to invest because all the coins don't change much, but if you still want to invest better you just choose the ethereum and cardano coins
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
A lot of coins that are very promising, but the price is still very low, my choice:
OneLedger (Blockchain Service) A Scalable and Universal Cross-ledger Protocol Designed for Business.
Thrive (Advertising) The Thrive Labs Team is launching a revolutionary Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace that breaks up Google’s AdWords monopoly.
Activity: 294
September 25, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
The alt with the most room to grow is Cardano (ADA). Great project and dev team way down from its peak.

For me its still bitcoin and ethereum, these two coins are already proven their worth and its surely win in the long period of investments. Its popularity continues to attract investors even the market price is falling they are still people's trusted coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
There is no altcoin that is the most profitable, but if you do research,
You can find altcoins that can give you big profits for a long time.
But if you are looking for short-term profits, each altcoin can give you an advantage, if you buy it at the right time and situation. it will give a profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
The alt with the most room to grow is Cardano (ADA). Great project and dev team way down from its peak.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 02:03:58 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:56:48 AM
There are many shanzhai cities worth investing in. But I prefer ether lane, because the price of ether lane this year is very low, very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 01:48:36 AM
With 100% probability, no one will be able to tell you. For example I like these 2 projects: Red Cab and Neyronix. You, for yourself, have to decide which coins to invest in.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 23, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
If you are actually looking for good coins that will give you more profits in the future, why not going for ripple, stellar, ethereum, MTC, cardano etc. See the ripple rising vertically in prices, and it will reach $ 3 by the end of the year 2018. Likewise, stellar is another good investment and is doing well in the market. Ethereum is I think the king coin.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
Actually the low market coins will be most profitable coins in crypto space. but as always most profitable things have biggest risk. so you need to choose very carefully while choosing low cap coins. and you need to search about team and visions.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 21, 2018, 06:20:35 PM
There are really a lot of altcoins in the system making it difficult to choose from, but I think it will safe if you checkout for the first 15 altcoins to invest in for a long term.
copper member
Activity: 166
September 21, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
It extremely difficult to figure which Altcoins is most productive one for investment. On the off chance that you will figure out how to put resources into right minute each coin will give you a major benefit. As I would see it Ethereum is the best altcoin to contribute.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 06:07:36 PM
I actually invested in a PoS altcoin, and got some gains out it. 5 to 1 i think for current market price, but i'm hodling obviously, as project seems to have a potential. Can't say its the MOST profitable, but look interesting at the very least.
Pages:
Jump to: