Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 3. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
So many most profitable altcoin in Market but don't Invest your money in top coin. If you you are a long term investor than Invest your money in altcoins like MOITA, NEO, TRX. MOITA is my best choice and my advice is invest your money in MOITA.
Tron would have a bit more transactions on its network if they stopped trying to market it as a pump coin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 18
September 21, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
The best and most profitable altcoin to invest is something unique at the very early stage when few people know about it and it's price is very low, and you can catch 100x-1000x profits when it becomes popular.

I will tell some of criteria for searching such a project for me, because I also wanted to invest in a very profitable altcoins.

1) Low max supply, Bitcoin has 21 million max supply, and I think any project with similar supply is great, less, equal or a little bit more than 21 million is ok, maximum for me is around 100 million max supply.

2) Very low price, Bitcoin price at early stage was only 0.003$ when few people were interested in it, almost no-one traded and less could see a potential in Bitcoin, smart one bought it.

3) Fundamentals, the altcoin must have few advantages, active developers team, a community with support and use-case.

These are the most important criteria, of course there are also other staff to bear in mind, but you have to do your own research on any project before making an investment, and remember that any investment has a risk, so always do invest what you can afford to lose.

One of such a projects I have found is ibtc, with 21 million max supply and price of 0.005$ at the moment.
You can track the price here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ibtc
Smart contract address https://etherscan.io/token/0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab
The project have active team, developer and community, you can check twitter https://twitter.com/ibtctoken and telegram http://t.me/ibtctoken
After almost 1 year of bear market the project survived and developed it's own exchange https://www.dontoshi.com
The Exchange has it's own token DTD which has 100 million max supply also with a low price
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
The most profitable altoin is difficult to say because the profit you want can be only determined by you. It is better you make your own investigations about the best coin to invest in.
at least for the time being the best and coins for investment are the etherium, NEO,  stellar and waves. Based on this, you can make the right choice for your investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
The most profitable altoin is difficult to say because the profit you want can be only determined by you. It is better you make your own investigations about the best coin to invest in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
 I can trust some altcoins.And these altcoins are certainly profitable.Their project is very much like me.Their future plans are very good.If you see their roadmap, you will be able to understand.These altcoins are Eth, Waves, nxt, etbs, dct,etn, xrp and etc.You can safely invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
i think at the moment it is good to buy ICX.this coin have great potential and project also high quality one team is very talented i think this will give more profit to holders,you can track price from this link  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/

Monero and Litecoin are showing the best growth now but I believe that the most profitable crypto investment is Ethereum. It will stop falling and start gaining very soon. Just stay patient to make the money.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 15, 2018, 01:40:33 AM
The most profitable altcoin to invest is those altcoin which is well known and used by many investors like eth, ripple, litecoin and others. You can pick and use them as your long tern investment too.u
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
In my opinion These coins are the most profitable for the long term:-

EOS
ETH
RIPPLE
NEO

Nice picks,  will add TPAY, STR and ETN to it,  TPAY has a lot going on right now, its just a matter of time for it to show.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
In my opinion These coins are the most profitable for the long term:-

EOS
ETH
RIPPLE
NEO

Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
The most profitable altcoin to invest is ETH.This is a big fortune for those who keep Ethereum.Although newly predicted, Bitcoin's price increase is very real in recent days.If the cost of btc increases, then the eth will also go up.

Activity: 158
September 13, 2018, 09:44:53 PM
I think the most profitable altcoin to invest is Ethereum because it is the second top profitable altcoins in the crypto market.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in this year is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano. These are the top altcoin in the market, they have great potential. I believe that long-term investment in these cryptocurrency will bring us a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 44
September 13, 2018, 06:14:21 AM
I think if you want to invest in altcoin, I suggest to choose ethereum. because with ethereum we can also invest on ico, because many ico currently use ethereum, and then we can trade.
Activity: 54
September 13, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
Of course it is very profitable if we invest in altcoins and when the price is cheap it is an opportunity to buy or invest and wait for the new high prices we sell our assets or the results of our investment. I think we have to look for markets with large trading volumes, so we can play our capital to get profits quickly.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 13, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..

This is true. At the same time you can also based the judgement by knowing what is popular and not. Because as we all.know the more the users the higher the probability that the market will be stable. In cryptocurrency it is about the investors who invest and those who did not panic.
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 02:02:58 AM
I think this year is the most difficult year for cryptocurrency, and it is also a year of disaster. Now it is best not to blindly invest in any altcoin. This year, the entire encryption market is extremely unstable. The continuous decline in prices has led to increased investment risks. I think it is best. Still continue to observe and wait patiently
copper member
Activity: 51
September 13, 2018, 02:00:57 AM
eca and ethereum
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 01:55:29 AM
Altcoint is the most profitable for investment in my opinion ethereum and neo, both of these coints are now more widely known and the development is also getting better, now the price is still down you can buy it and invest in the coint
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:43:48 AM
My brethen, you can give counting house (CHT) a try. This altcoin is even doing well in this bearish market. If you hae enough funds, try and get some few cht and hold and I'm sure by the time the crypto market revives, CHT will take the market by storm.
Activity: 234
September 13, 2018, 01:35:36 AM
Now is a very unfortunate time for buying a cryptocurrency. But if you want to take a chance, it's better to pay attention to inexpensive altcoins. For example, dogecoin in recent weeks shows good results against the backdrop of the catastrophic fall of the etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: