Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Traders are Not Profitable - page 2. (Read 1540 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2024, 02:43:08 AM
I agree. Especially, I find trading channels interesting. Recently, I followed a couple of signals on futures based on these recommendations. Both signals ended up in liquidation, so most of these channels won't really improve trading skills; they might even harm them. Many novice traders often support the idea of easy profits, but the reality turns out to be quite different. I believe that to become a successful trader, one needs not only financial knowledge but also emotional stability and discipline.
Also I faced similar thing by bought a subscription for one month, Firstly i am tried some free signals and I got success in few trade then I bought their paid course and at the first time I got profits but end of the day liquidation. No matter how experienced people are, They cannot guarantee about profit here.
To make a trading plan you have to do technical analysis. It is difficult to guarantee in trading for the ups and downs of the market. No matter how well technical analysis is done it is never possible to have a 100% perfect idea of what is going to happen in the future. By focusing on the things that are controllable in this way, they can trade with their greatest efficiency and consequently increase the chances of the trades taken being profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2915
March 02, 2024, 02:08:55 AM
Most people who trade in this industry can only make small profits, especially for those who focus on day trading, the profit presentation is very small, in fact they spend a lot of time just monitoring market price movements.  Therefore trading can be very profitable depending on the right situation and momentum and cannot be done every day, of course we also have to be able to analyze when is the right time to determine trading on several types of coins.
Even if you do daytrading, you can earn big profits if you use big funds/capital. So, you can't judge people only can make small profits only. The profits always depend on the capital and the ability in trading. Common traders may use average funds and get small profits. But experienced/professional trader probably use big capitals and they always target for big profits. In this matter, there are many factors that determine how much to get profits. It is not only about the timing, but it is also about the amount of capital and ability/skills.

However, if you are not a professional trader, kindly use small funds only. When you use big funds, the risk will be higher as well. We will may lose big money although it also means the chance to get bigger profits.

I often write about this: if you have too little capital, then most likely you will be forced to take more risks and more often. Even a significant x10 profit will bring little benefit to you. If you have a deposit of $500, then x10 will bring you only $5,000, while you will have a constant risk that you will receive a loss or such a significant drawdown on the account that further trading without additional capitalization will be pointless. Moreover, $5,000 is far from the money that can bring you financial independence. But this is precisely why traders most often come to the stock exchange. So an easy way to take less risk is to increase your trading capital. At the same time, it is not a pity to take loans for trading without any particular reason. And if you take it, then only for part of your capital and for the period when no interest is accrued on the loan (grace period).
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
March 01, 2024, 11:17:29 PM
Yes, the so called traders that always give people assurance of 100% guarantee of profit, making them release the money so they can invest on them to trade, I have seen some traders, What do they usually do? they make you believe on them convince you make you trust and make you believe that they can get such profits. Sometimes they even show you some other profits from good expertise to justify themselves. it is actually true that most of them does not really make their money in trading. They usually do different things like the digital marketing, marketing, and other ways of making money online why they be posting proves of profits and when you give them your money to trade what they actually do, they just buy and sell or try to use your money to start a trade or starting the risk with someone else capital. I don’t really believe that traders are really as much as how they advertised themselves as a trader I can see that traders are limited. We only have few expertise, people that knows how to treat very very well. So I can agree with you that Good traders are truly few and you may not even find them because they don’t really advertise themselves people locate them.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
March 01, 2024, 05:42:34 PM
Most people who trade in this industry can only make small profits, especially for those who focus on day trading, the profit presentation is very small, in fact they spend a lot of time just monitoring market price movements.  Therefore trading can be very profitable depending on the right situation and momentum and cannot be done every day, of course we also have to be able to analyze when is the right time to determine trading on several types of coins.
Even if you do daytrading, you can earn big profits if you use big funds/capital. So, you can't judge people only can make small profits only. The profits always depend on the capital and the ability in trading. Common traders may use average funds and get small profits. But experienced/professional trader probably use big capitals and they always target for big profits. In this matter, there are many factors that determine how much to get profits. It is not only about the timing, but it is also about the amount of capital and ability/skills.

However, if you are not a professional trader, kindly use small funds only. When you use big funds, the risk will be higher as well. We will may lose big money although it also means the chance to get bigger profits.

Activity: 147
Merit: 1
March 01, 2024, 04:53:06 PM
A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
- starting a YouTube channel and making money of
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.

The biggest warning signals are always that these "traders" act more like influencers than actual traders. They show off their lambo (probably leased) and their watches and other luxury items (also obviously leased). And people look at them and think they know what they are doing when in reality, they are just making money off of paid courses, signals or other things as you have mentioned in your list.

I do not think anyone can learn anything from them. Although there are also good traders, but they are hard to spot to the untrained eye.

Smile.. You've so perfectly analyzed those acclaimed traders trying to sell their trading course or signals. They're the ones acting like celebrities on YouTube.

While trading is a lucrative endeavor, those who profit from trading often don't have the time trying to beg others to buy their trading course. Hahaha. . It took me weeks of checks on Bitget elite copy trader's profile before deciding who's trades to mirror. Eventually when I decided, I didn't go for those on the top list. I went for the one with fewer trade that are followed by very few.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
March 01, 2024, 12:28:14 AM
A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.

The biggest warning signals are always that these "traders" act more like influencers than actual traders. They show off their lambo (probably leased) and their watches and other luxury items (also obviously leased). And people look at them and think they know what they are doing when in reality, they are just making money off of paid courses, signals or other things as you have mentioned in your list.

I do not think anyone can learn anything from them. Although there are also good traders, but they are hard to spot to the untrained eye.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
February 29, 2024, 10:29:24 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 29, 2024, 07:52:58 PM
Having a youtube channel doesn't make you a successful trader. The purpose of making a youtube channel just to educate people about certain strategies and events in cryptocurrency scene or just solely for some good chunk of money through youtube views and ads. I do not see an appeal to follow all the advices from youtube videos, because it could be outdated.

Trading is not profitable for some people and it's not for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
February 29, 2024, 05:16:25 PM
In a trade, of course there are winners and losers, but some statements state that the number of traders who lose is much greater than the traders who win, this is due to the wrong mindset in trading.
It is not only about the wrong mindset, but I doubt if any research to claim that there are more losers over winners in trading. If there is no valid research about this, it is just a random statement. In trading, it should be safer than gambling, specifically if we have good knowledge about trading. Actually, the chance for taking profits is higher as long as we know how to trader properly. Only people who trade carelessly who may have a bigger chance for losing money.

Most people trade with emotion and think that trading is a quick way to make money, on the other hand, those who experience big profits when trading become arrogant and become complacent and think that they are masters of trading, and of course there are many other factors.
There are some people who trade with emotion because they don't know it is a risky way. But when they understand the emotion will harm trading, they may change the attitude. They also will realize the arrogance is good for trading. It is just a learning process to get a proper way in trading. I'm sure there are no traders who will always trade with emotion and arrogance.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
February 29, 2024, 02:17:28 PM
Cause they just follow the hype from YouTubers and influencers not the actual learning concept. Trading is like going to school to study a program.First you need the right mentors ,good mindset, willing to put in the effort and lastly put into practice what you have learn.It will also take time to become a profitable and professional traders most people are not willing to follow that route that why many fail in the trading business.
Most of the time, the trading videos uploaded on YouTube highlight only the positive aspects of trading, which is why new traders directly try to trade according to the strategy of YouTube. Since a YouTuber has uploaded successful videos in many attempts, it can be assumed in advance that trading by himself will not be as profitable as that YouTuber. Those who understand this much do not only lose money by trading but there are some people who are wrong to be called traders because they do not know what trading is. If they knew trading well, they would have tried to profit from trading by becoming proficient in trading themselves rather than directly depending on others. When a user trades based on his own knowledge, his trades are more likely to succeed
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 29, 2024, 01:43:41 PM
In a trade, of course there are winners and losers, but some statements state that the number of traders who lose is much greater than the traders who win, this is due to the wrong mindset in trading. Most people trade with emotion and think that trading is a quick way to make money, on the other hand, those who experience big profits when trading become arrogant and become complacent and think that they are masters of trading, and of course there are many other factors.

Majority of traders are not using their knowledge but they are participating in trading due to quick profit but they don't know that quick profit is not for everyone. Number of losser are more in trading because they don't use strategies but do what other people suggests and follow the steps of other but sometimes it is necessary to use our own mind.

Some people think that they have gained complete knowledge by watching a single video and reading an articles about trading but they don't know that experience is also somethings that puts huge effects on one's success. Trading is not easy and without knowledge if someone assume that he will become an expert in a month then he is wrong.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
February 29, 2024, 05:56:16 AM
The probability of being profitable in trading is very low. Future is a very difficult thing to grasp in trading. In fact, if the maximum amount of profit could be made by trading, traders would not have come to YouTube and started various courses. I partially agree with your statement. First of all, if they were not profitable then people would not trust them. As a result, I think they must be doing these things based on their experience. Secondly the businessmen will be doing it on YouTube for their profit as well. But I also cannot deny that trading is risky and there is little chance of profit. This requires a considerable amount of research and time. And those who are novice traders should do proper amount of research judgment analysis. So what you do should be done carefully.

you are a little wrong in that case, if trading has a low probability of profit why do people still want to trade to make a profit? it proves that trading is still relevant and has good opportunities for people. but it is true that it is quite difficult to master it and depending on the market and the instrument being traded, trading has different risks. so to avoid trading risks and the possibility of higher losses, a trader should first study the market he wants to enter and learn the best strategy so that he can make a profit from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 29, 2024, 05:29:27 AM
It's not about selling their skills it's about showing people wrong proof of their profits and attracting customers.Its a big fraud that is happening in the market course sellers show people that they are getting a lot of profit From their trade but in real they're not.You should at least have guts to show people what you're capable of.

New traders in search of quick profits believe them and after they join their course they get to know that it's not something that they thought off.Its the fault from both sides but the course sellers are more at fault here.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
February 29, 2024, 01:19:24 AM
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads
People are always trapped in something that is advertised and they never think of studying the truth, at least that's what is shown and other evidence of how they try to make paid channels by offering trading skills everywhere. Trading is not always profitable and even though people are experienced because if the profit assumptions are greater than losses, people do not need to withstand bitcoin for a long period of time to generate maximum profits. Of course trading has a level of profit and loss but the way of handling will be much different and depends on the psychological readiness of each individual involved in it.

If we think trading cannot provide benefits and we don't have good abilities here then you should look for other ways. Do not force something that we cannot do because actually someone's skills are different even though we have the same opportunity in learning them. If we think that trading is not a suitable place then find other places that can be more responsible, for example such as long -term investments that do not require much knowledge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85
February 29, 2024, 01:19:02 AM
When we trade we must have enough knowledge about the trade we cannot trade properly if we do not acquire enough knowledge about the trade. Before trading we must know enough about the trade and check the market patiently and have a long term plan otherwise the loss will be more than the success through the trade. Many times we don't have a good idea about trade and are in a hurry to trade. And there are many risks in trade, we have to invest patiently with that risk, then we can do something good through trade. We always have to have a long-term plan for trading. If we have a long-term vision and trade patiently after checking the market, we will definitely be a successful trader.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
February 28, 2024, 11:38:23 PM
Cause they just follow the hype from YouTubers and influencers not the actual learning concept. Trading is like going to school to study a program.First you need the right mentors ,good mindset, willing to put in the effort and lastly put into practice what you have learn.It will also take time to become a profitable and professional traders most people are not willing to follow that route that why many fail in the trading business.
To be able to learn trading properly of course we have to find a good mentor who can teach us about trading properly so that we can trade correctly. Maybe only some people can survive their learning process and for those who can survive of course they will be able to become a successful trader and after we learn from an experienced trader, we will be able to ask them to share their experiences about trading which will be a motivation for us in trading.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
February 28, 2024, 11:01:15 PM
Depending on only one source of income is not good, which many traders has woken up from their sleep never to take only crypto trading as their only source of income and you can see that it has increased many traders in the community positively. I have seen many social media when some professional traders are conducting some tutorial on how to make profits from crypto trading and still remain profitable in other business, and a huge amount of people are learning from them and they are ready to pay for the service.  Once you can be able to take the risk to practice what you have be thought concerning the trading, I think you can be part of those profitable traders.

Depending on only trading as your source of income isn't good because trading can be frustrating sometimes. Being a trader you will have some days that you won't be able to figure out what you're doing wrong with your trades that's making you not to make gains. Some other days the market can be very bad that you won't be able to trade for profits if you're only using spot exchange for trading. Since many traders haven't started trading through future means that they can make profit no matter the direction the market is moving, until then no individual should depend only on trading as your source of income. Many traders are losing when trading because they don't yet know how to trade but just doing it to look for fast money.
Making trading as your main source of income isnt something that you could really be easily be able to do so. Why? its not something a skill that you could really be able to make yourself to acquire in a short span of time.
Yes, there are people or traders who do make it as their main source of living but it would really be getting involved with many times or hours on dealing up with it and tons of trials and errors before you could really be able to have a good grasps into it. Traders are not profitable? No one really knows yet this one is something a personal kind of information that cant really be known or to be shared up. One things for sure into those who are profitable are the ones who are really that still be able to make trades for long time period. We cant also tell since there are type of traders which are swing/trend types too on which they arent making active trades
compared into those who are making day/scaling trade type on which we know that not all would really be able to bare up with.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 28, 2024, 10:24:14 PM
Depending on only one source of income is not good, which many traders has woken up from their sleep never to take only crypto trading as their only source of income and you can see that it has increased many traders in the community positively. I have seen many social media when some professional traders are conducting some tutorial on how to make profits from crypto trading and still remain profitable in other business, and a huge amount of people are learning from them and they are ready to pay for the service.  Once you can be able to take the risk to practice what you have be thought concerning the trading, I think you can be part of those profitable traders.

Depending on only trading as your source of income isn't good because trading can be frustrating sometimes. Being a trader you will have some days that you won't be able to figure out what you're doing wrong with your trades that's making you not to make gains. Some other days the market can be very bad that you won't be able to trade for profits if you're only using spot exchange for trading. Since many traders haven't started trading through future means that they can make profit no matter the direction the market is moving, until then no individual should depend only on trading as your source of income. Many traders are losing when trading because they don't yet know how to trade but just doing it to look for fast money.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 28, 2024, 09:13:56 PM
That's why trading is difficult, and not everyone can do it. Maybe there are many factors that make them fail, such as rushing, choosing the wrong investment, being impatient, and many other factors. Even though they have taken courses and so on, it does not guarantee that they will be successful in the world of trading. In fact, many people are impatient with trading, for example, there are many people who experience profits after holding for months or even years, or they analyze signals incorrectly. Therefore, people are always stressed to use money that they can lose because the risk of trading is very large, but the potential for making multiple profits is also very large. So, before entering trading, we need to have the right strategy and preparation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 178
February 28, 2024, 05:11:03 PM

This is so accurate there are both types of traders winners and losers. Winners know how to have control over emotions, not be too greedy, and how to avoid impulsive decisions so that they can easily get success in their trades and count as winners but those who do not have control over their greed, emotions, and impulsive decisions count as loser traders.

Along with the facts, I have mentioned above about loser traders many do over trading and face big losses due to their greed of earning more and more this thing leads them to a loser side. One should know over trading is not a good habit he/she should also have good control over this and have to control his/her greed to avoid loss. Also many traders do not have sufficint knowledge about techincal analysis and fundamental analysis and they follow other traders signal and this thing also make them a loser trader. A trader should have basic knowlede about Technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Before taking any trade it is important to learn otherwise his/her all trader act like gambling due to his/her insufficient knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: