Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Traders are Not Profitable - page 5. (Read 1540 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
February 07, 2024, 07:29:40 PM
Certainly yes. Most traders are not profitable, some are just good at pretending most particularly for those who are in social media, making the people believe that they are good in trading will benefit them in the end, and will leave the people at loss. Another thing also is that they won’t expose theirselves as a trader if they really are profitable and successful traders, they are just putting theirselves in danger.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
February 07, 2024, 07:05:51 PM
rich people are actually not from trading. but from his side business around trading itself. for example, open paid training. youtuber earning by uploading videos about trading. affiliate this means if in forex become IB (introduce broker). if only from trading profit yes only to meet his needs not to make a trader rich.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
February 07, 2024, 04:47:19 PM
Many people go online to find get rich quick schemes, where they can put little efforts and make so much money, they think that one of the ways to achieve this aim is to go into crypto trading. And YouTubers who're out to make money off them will scam them, eventually they'll enter the trading without adequate knowledge and lose all their money, some will then learn the hard way on the job about how to actually trade and others will call crypto trading a scam , then leave.
Then they are wasting their time in trading because we already foresee what will happen to these traders where in trading without knowledge that certainly impossible to make money but losses. And this kind of thinking should be changed if we are our money and if we are smart enough ti evaluate the situation as we can't just be blind knowing that trading simply doesn't work with proper knowledge, trading skills, and effective strategies. That is why a lot of people fall into the scam because of these media influencers, and a lot of people lose their money due to misinformation. And this will repeatedly happen because still a lot of individuals are greedy and believe in the wrong views of trading (easy money).
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
February 07, 2024, 03:59:34 PM
Trading might not works for everybody and that’s why they have to look for other options to make money and that is fine. If you are in trading, you should know how to make profit and know when to buy and sell because its all about your discipline and of course all about your strategy. Though I don’t agree that if you lose in trading you can just do your trading signal, affiliate or do a trading channel because how can you convince someone if you are losing in trading? This is still not a sure profit though.

Actually trading is very tough work. Because if wee see too many people are buying one coin and too many people are selling this one can so it's mean this one coin is pumping and dumping because of these buyers and sellers. So point to be noted that from this one coin how much people get benefit and how Kuch are stuck due to not selling. The main fact is to sell on time is best profit. But how can we know the best profit? It's depends upon your thoughts that how much money required for you to leave the trade.

It's better to guess one figure for whole the day or from one coin that this will be my profile. Whenever the coin reach the target sell it and book your profit. So you will not be in those traders which are getting loss every time. Because you have setup a mission for every day. You will be free of loss.
Some tough and serious work and this is why it would really be just that right that you should really be that serious on making dealing with it or else you would really be ending up on tons of mistakes on which this is something that must be avoided.When it comes to trading or learning up such skills then this isnt something that you could really be able to have a good grasps in a short span of time on which it would really be
just that so normal that you would really be having a hard time on trying to get a hold of it. It would be taking up soo much time and effort for you to be able to have that kind of learning.

How do  you able to know that most traders arent that profitable? There's no way that it could be known considering that traders arent something that  you could be able to know each one of them
on which there's no way that you could be able to point out your fingers on who are the ones who are making money and the ones who are really that losing.
As long this market would be continuing on running or does exist then people would really be having that interest on dealing up with it.
They would be making out those realizations indeed on the time that they would be having those huge losses. I do agree on what you have said that mistakes are the stepping
stones on someones learning on which this will really be helpful for them to make themselves way more better than before. It is really just that there are people who do easily give up and quit
compared into those people who are really that planning to go ahead no matter what the odds on making themselves profitable.This is why i do agree that this one would really be also lining on someones interest
because if he's really not that passionate on what he's/shes' doing then it would really be just that easy to give up and this is something that should really be avoided if
you are really that serious on learning trading and able to survive for long time with this unpredictable market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
February 07, 2024, 12:54:35 PM
Trading might not works for everybody and that’s why they have to look for other options to make money and that is fine. If you are in trading, you should know how to make profit and know when to buy and sell because its all about your discipline and of course all about your strategy. Though I don’t agree that if you lose in trading you can just do your trading signal, affiliate or do a trading channel because how can you convince someone if you are losing in trading? This is still not a sure profit though.

Actually trading is very tough work. Because if wee see too many people are buying one coin and too many people are selling this one can so it's mean this one coin is pumping and dumping because of these buyers and sellers. So point to be noted that from this one coin how much people get benefit and how Kuch are stuck due to not selling. The main fact is to sell on time is best profit. But how can we know the best profit? It's depends upon your thoughts that how much money required for you to leave the trade.

It's better to guess one figure for whole the day or from one coin that this will be my profile. Whenever the coin reach the target sell it and book your profit. So you will not be in those traders which are getting loss every time. Because you have setup a mission for every day. You will be free of loss.
Some tough and serious work and this is why it would really be just that right that you should really be that serious on making dealing with it or else you would really be ending up on tons of mistakes on which this is something that must be avoided.When it comes to trading or learning up such skills then this isnt something that you could really be able to have a good grasps in a short span of time on which it would really be
just that so normal that you would really be having a hard time on trying to get a hold of it. It would be taking up soo much time and effort for you to be able to have that kind of learning.

How do  you able to know that most traders arent that profitable? There's no way that it could be known considering that traders arent something that  you could be able to know each one of them
on which there's no way that you could be able to point out your fingers on who are the ones who are making money and the ones who are really that losing.
As long this market would be continuing on running or does exist then people would really be having that interest on dealing up with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 07, 2024, 11:26:24 AM
Many people go online to find get rich quick schemes, where they can put little efforts and make so much money, they think that one of the ways to achieve this aim is to go into crypto trading. And YouTubers who're out to make money off them will scam them, eventually they'll enter the trading without adequate knowledge and lose all their money, some will then learn the hard way on the job about how to actually trade and others will call crypto trading a scam , then leave.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
February 07, 2024, 03:13:11 AM

Everything depends on the knowledge we know, whether it's from many coins or just one coin, in my opinion it's the same.
With price movements that are quite fast, of course everything is possible and there is nothing wrong if many people experience losses in trading, it's all because they don't have the proper knowledge in trading (luck is also a factor).

Regarding the planning in trading that we do will certainly be different and we all have different plans even though the goal is the same, I think this mechanism can be implemented freely because the main goal is to take advantage regardless of how.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 07, 2024, 12:15:33 AM

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 06, 2024, 07:59:20 PM
Majority of traders are not actually making good profits in trading as most of them are still suffering from losses. And we can’t blame them because majority of traders nowadays are still newbies that jump into trading just to satisfy their greed and make huge profits like those veteran traders. I’m not saying that newbies are not capable to trade but they should know when to trade and when not to. Since they are still newbies, at least their focus should be learning and developing their skills and strategies in trading, and not jump into live trading and eventually suffer from losses due to lack of trading experience and skills.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2024, 07:14:03 PM
Just think if someone is making a lot of money he will share his strategy with others if there isn't any benefit for him. A successful trader won't waste his time making videos to teach others if there aren't any benefits for him on that because trading requires a lot of time so if he gets any free time he will use that with his family or in something fun for a refreshment. Most of the youtube trading channel owner is content creator, not a trader. They earn by making content not by doing trading so the strategy they share is not tested in the real market. They just made those to impress his audiencee.
True, and there they are talking about trading like they are good and how expert they are, even flexing their achievements through trading, which is, we know, a scheme so that many viewers will be attracted and interested in trading, and that's when the content creators will offer their services, such as investing, to them or they are the ones who will handle the trade. Well, there are content creators that are legit, but there are few. I would rather believe if they live stream and show the viewers how they trade or if they really are earning. Sadly, many newbies in trading are being blinded by the luxurious lives of so-called traders; little do they know they are only showing the good side of their trade, not their losses. So don't be fooled in the internet get only some tips and knowledge if there was but never ever idolised them and have the wrong courage in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
February 06, 2024, 05:33:44 PM
If you say 95% of traders lose trading then I will tell you that your calculations must be wrong because if 95% of traders were losing trading then people would never have traded so much. Profits and losses are a part of business and before trading you need to accept that your business can have profits as well as losses. Now if I am doing business and if that business is making loss regularly then after some time we will not do that business anymore because no one wants to do business with loss. Traders definitely make losses in their trading, but it is temporary, if you can be patient for a while, then I think a trader can recover that loss and see the face of profit again. The loss is temporary, but if you can hold on, the chances of profit are high.
I think the same as you. If 95% the traders got losses, there is no high interest to trade crypto coins anymore. It is even worse than gambling that still have the chance to win or lose 50:50. Also, I'm not sure whether the stats is valid or not. I don't think it is easy to get the data about the success in trading among the traders around the world. How to get the data? How to hold the survey?  Huh

I agree that people may get losses in the early of their trading journey but they will learn from the mistakes and be successful later. There is 2 options, they will survive in trading if they can have a better earning or they will quit trading if it is getting worse. I still read many good statements related to trading, it indicates many people still do it and succeed with their trading. Even, there are many people who share the tips to increase the chance of the success in trading.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
February 06, 2024, 04:51:12 PM
A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
- starting a YouTube channel and making money of
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
It is really true that most of traders are loser and they are not profitable in trading. There has many reason for not profitable. I think main reason they are not educated in this sector. So they are coming for only profit from trading but they are not learn about trading.  Besides this there are some reason for not profitable in this sector.

Like- 
* Not Proper knowledge about trading
* No proper knowledge about fund management.
* No any knowledge about risk management
* Greediness in trading.
* Too rich within short time.
* Lack of recherch about trading. Etc.

I think lack of proper knowledge about trading and avoid to follow this mention point prople not profitable in trading. But some traders are huge experienced and they follow trading rules properly so they are profitable in trading.

When we are still that a noob then we would really be definitely be able to experience these things but we do know that these are normal behaviors on which a certain individual would really be able to felt up with on which we do know that this is something that would really be that so common to happen. It is really just that depending on someone whether they would really be able to learn up from those mistakes or
they would really be just that simply giving up and would really be finding for another venture. Trading is never been that simple or simply its too hard and not all would really be able to obtain such skill
on a short period of time on which it would really be that understandable that there would really be those specific behavior that would really be making you that able to sustain at least this unpredictable space.
Failing up once or twice doesnt mean that you cant be able to make yourself better in gambling, once you do make out those kind of realizations then you would really be making out
those kind of adjustments in a period of time on which it wouldnt be short but at least you are really heading there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 140
Chainjoes.com
February 06, 2024, 04:43:45 PM
A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
It is really true that most of traders are loser and they are not profitable in trading. There has many reason for not profitable. I think main reason they are not educated in this sector. So they are coming for only profit from trading but they are not learn about trading.  Besides this there are some reason for not profitable in this sector.

Like- 
* Not Proper knowledge about trading
* No proper knowledge about fund management.
* No any knowledge about risk management
* Greediness in trading.
* Too rich within short time.
* Lack of recherch about trading. Etc.

I think lack of proper knowledge about trading and avoid to follow this mention point prople not profitable in trading. But some traders are huge experienced and they follow trading rules properly so they are profitable in trading.

Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 06, 2024, 02:55:31 PM
Just think if someone is making a lot of money he will share his strategy with others if there isn't any benefit for him. A successful trader won't waste his time making videos to teach others if there aren't any benefits for him on that because trading requires a lot of time so if he gets any free time he will use that with his family or in something fun for a refreshment. Most of the youtube trading channel owner is content creator, not a trader. They earn by making content not by doing trading so the strategy they share is not tested in the real market. They just made those to impress his audiencee.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
February 06, 2024, 02:39:38 PM
A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable.
I think these numbers have been like this for a very long time and need to be updated as the game of trading has become much easier and understandable thanks to readily available resources all over the internet to help people trade profitably..and honestly its safe say we have more winners out there than we did back then!!

How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.
Kind of true and unfortunately many of our influencer traders have done the math that they can actually make more money doing this than the actual trading which is why they are going off course these passive ways of making money.

This isnt entirely true as some have gone to open up YouTube or Social media accounts as a way to help others Users trade correctly  & profitably and not sorely for the passive income. Btw it's easy to say successful traders don't get to have YouTube channels only because these might have other day jobs and kind of trade as a side hustle!!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
February 06, 2024, 10:57:25 AM
Totally agreed with it ,More than 90% of traders are not profitable at all have read a lot of articles which have proofs to back up this Fact . Only those youtubers say otherwise cause their source of revenue depends on that and the courses they sell to their followers deceiving them that trading is very easy and everyone can become a millionaire within a short period of time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
February 06, 2024, 06:27:02 AM
Trading is not a simple way to make money because it takes a variety of tactics and abilities that not everyone possesses. for those who can use this tactic or expertise, trading crypto currency is a matter of patience. when to invest is crucial in trading. another issue is that, after investing, you have to wait patiently for the appropriate opportunity to trade. You can't act rashly.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
December 25, 2023, 09:25:27 PM
I agree with you, a lot of them are not profitable as they tell, there is this expert trader I was following on YouTube, he use to drop beautiful lessons and good trading tutorials, as I started following his channel on YouTube I found out that he is posting and doing tutorial every single day and I began to wonder what time is he really trading because i have come to learn that trading involved a lot of research and critical analysis, monitoring the market but not so with him, he is on YouTube everyday .

So I don't think his money is coming from trading but through his YouTube channel.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
December 25, 2023, 02:42:00 AM
Without specific business knowledge you will never be able to profit from investing in business. For you to profit from trading you need to have some advanced knowledge from other traders.  Trading is not an easy matter, there are some traders who fail to earn 10% to 15% after investing in the market because of their lack of knowledge or experience. Those who do not have the combination of knowledge, patience and experience will never be able to profit from trading. Because of this, most of the businessmen face losses while doing business.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 273
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
December 24, 2023, 10:29:33 PM
The term trader itself does not automatically means that you are a profitable trader. Some are still starting learning the process so expect that they will mostly lose than achieve profits. And others are only claiming profitable traders because they want to create a big impression on the people that recognize them, especially if they want to gain the trust of the people on social media.

Most traders are not profitable. Because if they really are, they will not take advantage anymore other opportunities just to stay in profits and would only focus on their craft.
Most people like what you are talking about, only a few people really get profits from regular trading results, most people also take advantage of fame to get profits such as opening VIP & signal classes, referrals and so on, the market situation is difficult to know unless with a certain moment
Pages:
Jump to: