Pages:
Author

Topic: Mouth work wonders in crypto - page 5. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
March 17, 2020, 05:05:17 AM
Yes, positive thoughts about cryptocurrencies by popular people leaves good impact unfortunately these days all of this is usually not seen even at this moment all these things are really necessary which can be very helpful for the market. Let's hope some popular people comes forward and makes a good impact with their positive words.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 17, 2020, 04:38:48 AM
Gone are those days where some well known person will talk about a coin or even advice people to hold and the price will shot for the sky, this things to work anymore in crypto space today, the last time I witnessed such was in 2018
Yes, it means that this condition has happened 2 years ago, but at that time it was not attacked by a virus outbreak as it is now, and I am also very confident that after the virus outbreak began to end, the market will surge back up and that still saves coins will benefit.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 17, 2020, 04:25:45 AM
Gone are those days where some well known person will talk about a coin or even advice people to hold and the price will shot for the sky, this things to work anymore in crypto space today, the last time I witnessed such was in 2018

Haven't seen such effect these days anymore, the big names in crypto are now even afraid to come out to say something. I haven't heard anything from them anymore like Musk and Draper. Some supported a coin but if you look at the coins they've been supporting, its also crashing. There isn't any coins that can survive this bear. Looking at their pages in coinmarketcap, they were already delisted in all the exchanges and Mcafee still in face palm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
March 17, 2020, 04:11:35 AM
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 17, 2020, 04:06:21 AM
When i mean mouth work wonders in the crypto space, i mean we have selected few crypto leaders, or ceos whose word are held in high regard and can definitely push up the price of certain altcoins if mentioned.

It also applies to project that can be bullish with their words and products, it generates a natural hype that can push up prices of any altcoins in the crypto sphere.

Do you think the same ? or have examples of such ceos or influencers whose words hodl great volume ?
Pages:
Jump to: