Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 26. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi dev! Could you please explain me about the project timeline ?

Did you get the answer to your question?
Activity: 19

Why is it important to have a timeline?

That’s a really good question. It's important to have a timeline because it's a valuable tool that coordinates all aspects, vendors, and guests.

I got it.
copper member
Activity: 140

That’s a really good question. It's important to have a timeline because it's a valuable tool that coordinates all aspects, vendors, and guests.
Activity: 19

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi guys I'm new to this project. Hoping that this project will be of great success.

Please ask any question regarding this project ,We are here to answer all of them.

That’s right
copper member
Hi guys I'm new to this project. Hoping that this project will be of great success.

Please ask any question regarding this project ,We are here to answer all of them.
Activity: 37

Welcome to MoviesChain by Tvzavr.
Activity: 41
Activity: 72
Activity: 74
Does anyone know the token symbol?
copper member
By the way what's the token allocation for the ICO?

They've allocated 100 million tokens

What part of that are they going to distribute in the initial sale? And What about the amount they'll set aside for the bounty campaign?

70% out of 100 million tokens will be distributed during the initial sale and 2% will be allocated for the bounty campaigns. For more details please read our whitepaper.
Activity: 48

What part of that are they going to distribute in the initial sale? And What about the amount they'll set aside for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 30

Activity: 39
Will a third party be appointed to take care of advertising?

MoviesChain Promotion and MoviesChain Target will work to provide cheap access to the market to catch the attention of potential audiences. This will cut out third parties in advertising as well as use communication channels both effectively and economically.

A more cost effective way is better. I agree on that.
copper member

MoviesChain Promotion and MoviesChain Target will work to provide cheap access to the market to catch the attention of potential audiences. This will cut out third parties in advertising as well as use communication channels both effectively and economically.
Activity: 39

That's the easiest way, don't you think. They'll have less trouble if they outsource it.

It' ll be easy but don't you think that it's not cost effective?

That's the easiest way, don't you think. They'll have less trouble if they outsource it.
Yes we do need a film distribution platform thank you nice project I am looking forward to see the develoment of it throughout the days..
Pages:
Jump to: