Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 28. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Since you guys are talking about promoting the project, Isn't sponsoring other events a good idea?

You're right! MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion will assist in financing events and programs designed to create contact with the brand, such as organizing festivals and charitable events.

Will you use Direct Marketing as well?

I just read a part of the whitepaper and it says that the will.

What do you mean by direct marketing?
Activity: 74
Since you guys are talking about promoting the project, Isn't sponsoring other events a good idea?

You're right! MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion will assist in financing events and programs designed to create contact with the brand, such as organizing festivals and charitable events.

I just read a part of the whitepaper and it says that the will.
Activity: 72

copper member
Activity: 140

Activity: 30

True, that's a medium most projects use

Yes, It's a great idea!
Activity: 72
I guess advertising will cost so much of money.

They will surely choose the most effective and least expensive advertising forms.
I guess advertising will cost so much of money.
Dev, what's the main aim of MoviesChain by Tvzavr's promotions?

That’s obvious right? It'll be to attract more users to the project.

There's much more to it than you think. Promotion is a huge part of a project like this.

I totally agree on that fact.

MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion integrated communications strategy is aimed at increasing viewers interested in independent cinema through creating loyalty and sales promotion programs that will enable user involvement to grow quickly. This program is set to develop cost effective marketing solutions to support the MoviesChain by Tvzavr's online platform.

The promotion must be broken down into levels right?

Guys, I feel like a newbie after listening to you.

Even we have so much to learn. Projects like this helps us to learn more and more.

Yes it is, MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion is comprised of five levels of effective communication. Namely, 1) defining the target audience 2) setting communication goals 3) working with messages 4) choosing communication channels 5) determining the size of the budget.

Well chosen team! Good luck with everything.
copper member

There's much more to it than you think. Promotion is a huge part of a project like this.

MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion integrated communications strategy is aimed at increasing viewers interested in independent cinema through creating loyalty and sales promotion programs that will enable user involvement to grow quickly. This program is set to develop cost effective marketing solutions to support the MoviesChain by Tvzavr's online platform.

Even we have so much to learn. Projects like this helps us to learn more and more.

Yes it is, MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion is comprised of five levels of effective communication. Namely, 1) defining the target audience 2) setting communication goals 3) working with messages 4) choosing communication channels 5) determining the size of the budget.

I'm sure they have broken it down into levels. Otherwise it's hard to present.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This is really a Decentralised system for every one
This is used for the film industry. When I read the Whitepaper this program is quite interesting because it will facilitate all film producers around the world who are having trouble with the cost of making quality films.

Wow! I now understand that there's so much more to it now.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: