Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 27. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will a third party be appointed to take care of advertising?
Activity: 74
Will the price have a major effect on the target audience?

No, I highly doubt that since the price is not a major factor when it comes to choosing and buying Indie movies online.

Yeah, the most important thing would be quality and the uniqueness.

There's no doubt that the movies offered by them will be unique.

No wonder why there's a huge hype about this project.
Activity: 48

No, I highly doubt that since the price is not a major factor when it comes to choosing and buying Indie movies online.

There's no doubt that the movies offered by them will be unique.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I had a desire to look at your partners to understand that the project will cost something that is certainly very impressive, if you really wrote all this, I can make my investments only because of your partners
Activity: 39

What can you tell about the target audience? Who are they?

I'd say that they'll be targeting a lot of middle agers like us. Since we enjoy watching independent films.

That's not a 100% true. My son is a teenager and he loves watching them.

There are exceptions like that of course. I'm talking about the majority.

Yes, my guess is that the majority should be around 22 to 30 years old.

According to an estimate of Elephant Marketing, the
main targets for independent cinema audiences that prefer major movie releases are white-collar, college educated males and females, ages 25-44.According to an estimate of Elephant Marketing, the
main targets for independent cinema audiences that prefer major movie releases are white-collar, college educated males and females, ages 25-44.According to an estimate of Elephant Marketing, the
main targets for independent cinema audiences that prefer major movie releases are white-collar, college educated males and females, ages 25-44.

Really? I don't think that people who are older than 35 will be interested in such movies.

Guys they've discovered the age limits through a survey. Despite our own opinions we'll have to agree with them.
Activity: 72

I'd say that they'll be targeting a lot of middle agers like us. Since we enjoy watching independent films.

main targets for independent cinema audiences that prefer major movie releases are white-collar, college educated males and females, ages 25-44.

Really? I don't think that people who are older than 35 will be interested in such movies.

I have the same opinion.

copper member
Activity: 140

Since you guys are talking about promoting the project, Isn't sponsoring other events a good idea?

You're right! MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion will assist in financing events and programs designed to create contact with the brand, such as organizing festivals and charitable events.

Will you use Direct Marketing as well?

I just read a part of the whitepaper and it says that the will.

What do you mean by direct marketing?

Marketing through the internet, Mailing lists can be told as examples.

Like banners in online film sites, forums?

You got that right!
Since you guys are talking about promoting the project, Isn't sponsoring other events a good idea?

You're right! MoviesChain by Tvzavr's Promotion will assist in financing events and programs designed to create contact with the brand, such as organizing festivals and charitable events.

You can see them on social networks and mobile apps.

Pages:
Jump to: