Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 52. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Can someone explain exactly how blockchain technology is used in MoviesChain project.

Glad you asked! In MoviesChain by TVzavr, blockchain technology can reset pricing more effectively and securely, direct advertising, handle revenue sharing and the royalty payment processes.

That sounds great. This is why I love this project so much.

Yes transparency is a big part of it. The revenue collection system of MoviesChain by TVzavr will be 100% transparent, and all customers will have the ability to check the collected funds in real time.

That is a great concept. Mostly the movie producers would love to see what really happens to their hard earned money.
Activity: 49
Can someone explain exactly how blockchain technology is used in MoviesChain project.

Glad you asked! In MoviesChain by TVzavr, blockchain technology can reset pricing more effectively and securely, direct advertising, handle revenue sharing and the royalty payment processes.

Yes transparency is a big part of it. The revenue collection system of MoviesChain by TVzavr will be 100% transparent, and all customers will have the ability to check the collected funds in real time.

Financial transparency! that's what most companies are lacking these days.

That's true!
Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Financial transparency! that's what most companies are lacking these days.
copper member
Activity: 140

copper member

Activity: 41

The most important thing about blockchain is it's transparency! isn't it dev?
Activity: 166
Merit: 14

From all I know, blockchain technology helps in developing decentralized platforms.
Activity: 45
I've watched some movies from indie film producers on video streaming plaforms, why do you guys think the producers aren't making enough revenue from that?

It's not that they don't make any revenue. But a large portion of the revenue made from the movie is distributed amoung the third parties.

From what I've heard, MoviesChain uses latest technologies to eliminate the third parties.

Latest technologies? what are they?

An article I read had said that they use blockchain technology. Is that right team?

Yes, that is right! MoviesChain by TVzavr’s blockchain technology is now ready to address the needs and interests of the independent film industry. By eliminating third-party in the distribution of content, such as platform providers and royalty collection services, blockchain technology importantly offers up the markets directly to independent film producers and copyright owners.

Thanks for the descriptive answer team.
copper member
I've watched some movies from indie film producers on video streaming plaforms, why do you guys think the producers aren't making enough revenue from that?

It's not that they don't make any revenue. But a large portion of the revenue made from the movie is distributed amoung the third parties.

From what I've heard, MoviesChain uses latest technologies to eliminate the third parties.

An article I read had said that they use blockchain technology. Is that right team?

Yes, that is right! MoviesChain by TVzavr’s blockchain technology is now ready to address the needs and interests of the independent film industry. By eliminating third-party in the distribution of content, such as platform providers and royalty collection services, blockchain technology importantly offers up the markets directly to independent film producers and copyright owners.

Activity: 44

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Yes, that is not fair for the producers. They should get what they deserve for all their hard work put into it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 14

Activity: 44
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
I'm glad that TVzavr has started the MoviesChain project. I've watched a few movies from local independent film producers and I was really dissapointed that great movies like that do not get to the global market. Pretty sure MoviesChain platform will solve this issue so that everyone around the world can enjoy those great movies.

TVzavr has extensively studied these and many other problems faced by global independent film producers. Our new platform, MoviesChain by TVzavr, will bring radical changes to existing technological and marketing systems for film distribution. Hopefully our platform will end the crisis for the independent film producers.

I'm really exited about this! we all should support this project.
copper member
I'm glad that TVzavr has started the MoviesChain project. I've watched a few movies from local independent film producers and I was really dissapointed that great movies like that do not get to the global market. Pretty sure MoviesChain platform will solve this issue so that everyone around the world can enjoy those great movies.

TVzavr has extensively studied these and many other problems faced by global independent film producers. Our new platform, MoviesChain by TVzavr, will bring radical changes to existing technological and marketing systems for film distribution. Hopefully our platform will end the crisis for the independent film producers.
Activity: 74

I've seen most of the indie producers are using social media and video streaming platforms to exhibit their hard work which leads them earn only a small portion of the revenue.
Pages:
Jump to: