Pages:
Author

Topic: MrPUMP - your guide to what whales are doing - page 2. (Read 26568 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Why would a whale tell you what he is doing ?

To entice you to join his pump group for a fee.

To be clear.
Im in a few groups.

People who join my group trade on top of them.

If i know coin X will be pumped to 2000 satoshi and group is doing exit at 1900. I tell my group to exit at 1700.

This way im not burning the group im in and im also letting my group make money. None of groups looses, both make money.

If you want to try just check my OP in signature.

maybe I would like to join your group?

mechanics of it maybe have to hurt 1st group....for instance what if because your group exists at 1700... pump is not to reach goal of 1900. Doesn't that hurt 1st group?

I do not allow "my group" to put more money than the other groups did.
So if i know that the original pump group had 20BTCs in, i only allow my group to buy for 5-8BTC.
None of my grups have tanked so far and the method works.

I suggest min and max BTCs to invest and min and max price to put sales at. Im not trying to hurt anybody, we are co-existing Smiley

5-8 BTC? Each? If it's the whole group, that seems really small.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
How do I now this is legit? Your profile doesn't even has trust given. Besides I guess you are asking a pretty high value to get in the group!

My profile CANNOT have trust given. My members dont even post to my official thread [signature] - because the power of the group is when nobody knows who is inside.
I was giving DECENT free infos for almost a month before starting the group just to show my credibility.
Check OP here and posts + dates, you will see there was only profits from the tips i gave publicly.

You need to understand i have to stay low, we dont trade on my "ideas" we trade on infos i have from groups im into. I need to stay anonymous and hidden yet i gave here enough proofs that i know what im talking about.

To my group i was predicting joining exchanges and other things nobody random could know.

Also right after joining you get first email telling you how to trade safe, what to look at and such.
follow me to make money

To be clear.
Im in a few groups.

If i know coin X will be pumped to 2000 satoshi and group is doing exit at 1900. I tell my group to exit at 1700.

This way im not burning the group im in and im also letting my group make money. None of groups looses, both make money.

mechanics of it maybe have to hurt 1st group....for instance what if because your group exists at 1700... pump is not to reach goal of 1900. Doesn't that hurt 1st group?

I do not allow "my group" to put more money than the other groups did.
So if i know that the original pump group had 20BTCs in, i only allow my group to buy for 5-8BTC.
None of my grups have tanked so far and the method works.

I suggest min and max BTCs to invest and min and max price to put sales at. Im not trying to hurt anybody, we are co-existing Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

To be clear.
Im in a few groups.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How do I now this is legit? Your profile doesn't even has trust given. Besides I guess you are asking a pretty high value to get in the group!
follow me to make money

To be clear.
Im in a few groups.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
follow me to make money
Don't think I ever got the free membership! Anyway wall observer and btc are blowin up!

Free memberships? I am game. where do I sign up?

This topic is free, i used to post here news daily to proove myself.
Now that i did i just let it ride, i post from time to time and allow others to post too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

My group knows why i wasnt active here for last week.

We will be getting back to action this week. Stay tuned - i will also drop updates for others.

busy accumulating hey? we been watching alt coin orders books Wink
Don't think I ever got the free membership! Anyway wall observer and btc are blowin up!

Free memberships? I am game. where do I sign up?
follow me to make money
Mr PUMP is alive and kicking.
My group knows why i wasnt active here for last week.

We will be getting back to action this week. Stay tuned - i will also drop updates for others.

To be clear - i was not reaplying to people who wanted to join group and deposit money at all. Due to some reasons i had to stay quiet for last week.
No single member got any reply from me about deposit adress or so.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol at this bullshit.

hey can you post some discussions between you and bobby?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
follow me to make money
Regardless of who's who and what's what...herein lies the problem with alts and why it's going to shit.

I would agree, but there are a few alts that are not shit and may stand the test of time. Its just tedious sorting thru all the bullshit.

Caveat emptor

Altcoin world was great until all the scam groups came in. I dont speak of real p&d ones, but groups that made people invest and never made them money.
I was into 3 groups like this, they had 10-20 people each.

Now i stick to my 8 groups but i choose what i get into. And from what i choose i try to choose most secure investments for my group on this forum.

Also when BTC goes up like now, altcoins are loosing volumes.
Regardless of who's who and what's what...herein lies the problem with alts and why it's going to shit.

I would agree, but there are a few alts that are not shit and may stand the test of time. Its just tedious sorting thru all the bullshit.

Caveat emptor
legendary
Activity: 1120
follow me to make money
I called you a good dev? Get the sarcasm or google it.

You can spam all you want little fishy. Nobody treats you serious nor anythign you ever done.

You are an serious scammer get out of here and pay people money you stole on GorrillaBUCKS Wink

Funny how guy that nobody cares of tries to attack me. I couldnt care less of you and your miserable little scams.

Try to fish for attention elsewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Mr Pump = Bobsurplus

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting, something to think about huh?

No, Bobsurplus made a post the other day and it got promptly deleted by Mr. Pump. Bobsurplus isn't the only person orchestrating pump groups. Also, their writing styles are vastly different.

It's vegasguy. Anyone who believes this retard deserves to hand him their money
iGotSpots = serial scammer coins with endless recycle bin

iGotSpots is a scammer who made a few coins, dumped on people and made them loose money. If you listen to that clown or put single satoshi into his coins.. Oh well.. Skip his shitty QUIZ/PRIME, do not even look at those.

Vegaysguy.. i had no idea who that is. Seems dude who made FLY coin and BAN.
Believe me none of my members ever got tips on investing single BTC into this lil volume stuff.

Seems iGotSpots is scared of us dumping the project hes trying to now launch undercover without his name directly associated.
So scammer - now when its on i will write publicly its your coin and trash your dump attempt.

Bobsurplus was smarter than you to STFU and not enter here. Now its time for you to get your little scammy fingers chopped off.

Mr PUMP.

PS. Group still has places, this week we start HUGE pump. Last moments to join for right aay action!

Oh stop it

Spots is a good guy Smiley

Full dox coming soon. Delete this post too as many times as you want, I'll just have a bot put it back forever Smiley
follow me to make money
Mr Pump = Bobsurplus

No, Bobsurplus made a post the other day and it got promptly deleted by Mr. Pump. Bobsurplus isn't the only person orchestrating pump groups. Also, their writing styles are vastly different.

It's vegasguy. Anyone who believes this retard deserves to hand him their money
iGotSpots = serial scammer coins with endless recycle bin

iGotSpots is a scammer who made a few coins, dumped on people and made them loose money. If you listen to that clown or put single satoshi into his coins.. Oh well.. Skip his shitty QUIZ/PRIME, do not even look at those.

Vegaysguy.. i had no idea who that is. Seems dude who made FLY coin and BAN.
Believe me none of my members ever got tips on investing single BTC into this lil volume stuff.

Seems iGotSpots is scared of us dumping the project hes trying to now launch undercover without his name directly associated.
So scammer - now when its on i will write publicly its your coin and trash your dump attempt.

Bobsurplus was smarter than you to STFU and not enter here. Now its time for you to get your little scammy fingers chopped off.

Mr PUMP.

PS. Group still has places, this week we start HUGE pump. Last moments to join for right aay action!

follow me to make money
Mr Pump = Bobsurplus

Bobsurplus wrote here, i deleted his post and.. gave tip on what hes pumping right away.
That got him shut.

Cannot be better proof i am NOT Boscamplus
Pages:
Jump to: