Pages:
Author

Topic: MrPUMP - your guide to what whales are doing - page 7. (Read 26574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Tip #13 - this was running all day long but if you missed. Take out any BTC you have on Cryptsy. First try with small number, if it doesnt work buy some other coins that are cheap there and send them out to bittrex.

I got most of my coins out yesterday.. Hope it all blows over and that the news was fake.. Besides their withdrawel fees I actually liked cryptsy..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
If you have issues to withdrawal ANY COINS from cryptsy - i can help.
I have a list of withdrawable coins from users in all groups im into.

Just PM.
follow me to make money
Tip #13 - this was running all day long but if you missed. Take out any BTC you have on Cryptsy. First try with small number, if it doesnt work buy some other coins that are cheap there and send them out to bittrex.

Is there any ongoing issue with Cryptsy?

http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/

Probably FUD but all people started taking of BTCs out of there, and seems now withdrawals are freezed for some.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Is there any ongoing issue with Cryptsy?
follow me to make money
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?

Mr pump seems to know something's that are not available on the forums. I'll be patient to see if the sizable investment I've made on one of his recommendations yields fruit a provide feedback.
follow me to make money
Tip #12 PUMPS i took part of and made profit.

SWIFT
XLB
PZR
FC2
ULTC
MNE
XPY
GSX
RBY
GRID
CIRC
XTP
BOT
CBIT

If you believed any of this coins... Find pattent not too Wink

What i took part and didnt?
Ie QSLV.
Activity: 504
Merit: 511
Anybody buying HIFUN? On Yobit everybody is buying it!

It is 1 satoshi only in Yobit, it could definitely go up significantly if people would buy it:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/HIFUN/BTC

Doubt you will get anything out of HIFUN other than free coins on yobit and dice game.
But all questions about coins are really welcome here - even though some i may not reply or delete.

Then what do you think about this?

I think a pump is on its way soon, tons of people buy it, it might reach 10 satoshi or so.

follow me to make money

It is 1 satoshi only in Yobit, it could definitely go up significantly if people would buy it:

Doubt you will get anything out of HIFUN other than free coins on yobit and dice game.
But all questions about coins are really welcome here - even though some i may not reply or delete.

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Ok I will watch this thread and see what is going on here...
follow me to make money
No tips for today, im allowing my members use the tips Wink
And nonembmers-- just wait for new ones.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
I'm down for popcorn, but I'd prefer more chaos and BTC to turn into LTC. In which ever fuck order you please.
follow me to make money
LMAO. You're a failure dude.

Here is a better tip then:

Tip#11 CBIT is pumped on C-CEX by Bob. Buying any satoshi of this coin, gives money to Bob and makes you loose. It will not go to any other exchange, hes only trying to get fools to trade.

I remind latest Bobs scam: BOT.

Want more tips tommorow on you or you will stop this shit Bobby boy?
follow me to make money
Told ya one old coin will be pumped by a small group after CSC? Smiley

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/BUK_BTC

Told you GCR sucks?

Just got disabled on Bittrex.

RT https://twitter.com/MrPump1337/status/649760780792037376
follow me to make money
Does anybody have any opinions about CLAM, I personally hold a few of those coins, bought them weeks ago and I`m in for the long term.

For me is one of the most decent coins out there, after BURST of course.

There is no group on CLAM it has real price.
This means - it wont dump, but it wont go much UP. Of course unless dev does something decent Smiley Technology may do a pump sometimes.

Eventhough the distribution idea of clams was awesome, only the first adopters profited from this, (old btc addresses). In my view totally wrong, allthough it was a fair distribution. But after distribution the price went up, which is really strange...

Dont believe its a natural price, o time well tell...

It might be devs itself, but there is no group working on it per se. Its possible that a bunch of friends sat by the drinks and decided to make a coin and pump it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Does anybody have any opinions about CLAM, I personally hold a few of those coins, bought them weeks ago and I`m in for the long term.

This means - it wont dump, but it wont go much UP. Of course unless dev does something decent Smiley Technology may do a pump sometimes.

Eventhough the distribution idea of clams was awesome, only the first adopters profited from this, (old btc addresses). In my view totally wrong, allthough it was a fair distribution. But after distribution the price went up, which is really strange...

Dont believe its a natural price, o time well tell...
follow me to make money
September 30, 2015, 08:38:23 PM

follow me to make money
September 29, 2015, 11:08:56 PM
So pump, nice thread, much wow. Interested enough I'm subscribing, let's see the profits from the advice. You don't know me, but you must know I have a very particular set of internet links I visit. I will look for this topic, I will find it, and I will follow it.

Who likes toast with butter and garlic? Ppl in the office pissed, lol.

Haha, this sounds funny.

I like you bro.

Keep following.
September 29, 2015, 09:55:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: