Pages:
Author

Topic: MrPUMP - your guide to what whales are doing - page 4. (Read 26568 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
IVZ - who is pumping this coin

Dont bother with it Smiley Theres no money to be made on this
follow me to make money
Seems Cryptsy has issues again to withdraw bigger cash. Instead of tryign to withdraw more than 0.1BTC - pm me for info how to do this.
If you do withdraw and it gets stuck - i will not be able to help.
follow me to make money
Tip #19 - ISL islacoin - running on C-CEX. Dev really brings stuff up, i assume 0.1BTC can be invested into this now until he pays for Bittrex.
follow me to make money
Who would expect trolls from groups will try to discredit me here haha.
You cannot stop me, so better join me or me and my group will dump on you, like we did already.

To users reading: i stated in main OP that this thread is self-moderated, because i have expected attacks and trying to miscomunicate what i write.
Obviously im doing something good since this guys are attacking me more and more.

And if you need any proof of this.. browse this htread and see how i have owed Bobsurplus the most known pnd scammer - and im in his group too Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 511
My picks for today (it's my opinion):

https://yobit.net/en/trade/IVZ/BTC

https://yobit.net/en/trade/STEPS/BTC

IVZ could move up a few more percentages, so its good for a short trade. STEPS just completed a retracement, so it can go big from this price level.
follow me to make money
My privates groups price has raised - but this topic stays free.
Got any questions ? Smiley
follow me to make money
Craptsy always has held deposits and fucked arbitrage. Using them is retarded and only insiders profit.

And now they are crasshing and taking everyone with them. Should be out of the us by now or their looking at jail time.

that's not true at least not for me. DGB is one of the few coins i ever had withdrawal issues

Cryptsy publicly claims they have issues withdrawin DGB. If you dont trust me, trust exchange itself

Arbitrage still working!
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Said I'd report honestly, portfolio has lost 12 BTC lost to date. I understand that BTC going up doesn't help, but I'll be patient some positions take months to manifest.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Craptsy always has held deposits and fucked arbitrage. Using them is retarded and only insiders profit.

And now they are crasshing and taking everyone with them. Should be out of the us by now or their looking at jail time.

that's not true at least not for me. DGB is one of the few coins i ever had withdrawal issues
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 504
Merit: 511
Please consider HIFUN, as the dev will be coming out with new features, so this could be a buzz

We are working on specific roadmap and features.
Everything will be released at once, so we only have to do 1 big update to impress our userbase instead of 5 small updates.

It could be soon or a bit later, but the word is out, so anybody who is interested in pumping this coin, should buy now, at 1 satoshi until they can:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/HIFUN/BTC
follow me to make money

I have said of DGB here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12689317 + told ya to use arbitrage options.
Btw do not us Cryptsy now, their arbitrage i stopped - they wont let you withdrawal.

Also i have spoken of accumulation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12557910

I do not site 24/7, sometime i may be slow for few hours BUT people who arbitraged bittrex/cryptsy to poloniex for DGB ... MADE MONEY.

Tip #17 Currently cryptsy fucks wit hus, letting us buy cheap but not withdrawal - so do not use it.

Now after the reveal in the encrypted text, many will be lining up to join for 2 BTC. Grin

Was DGS called out in that announcement? I only saw DGB because I was trolling on POLO and had a little BTC to throw at it, but that wasn't until after the main surge when it briefly had 130-230 Sats movement and then cooled down. Would have been nice though...last thing I'm going to do is just the speed of crypsty got arbitrage.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Now after the reveal in the encrypted text, many will be lining up to join for 2 BTC. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Mr Pump how come you did not tell us about DGB pump  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
So what is the next coin to pump after DGB? Is DGB included on the list that you have encrypted? Or maybe you can share the timeframe for the next pump Smiley
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Tip #16 - DGB mega pump on Poloniex with arbitrage options from Cryptsy.

Sorry its a bit late.. i thought i have posted this before but seems my browser stopped.

Yeah, this show is over. Someone spent maybe 100 BTC to send DGB to almost 1k sats.
follow me to make money
Tip #16 - DGB mega pump on Poloniex with arbitrage options from Cryptsy.

Sorry its a bit late.. i thought i have posted this before but seems my browser stopped.
Tip #15 - BTS Bitshares 2.0 released today. Do we wait for China to wake up? Smiley

Does the BTS 2.0 client work?

follow me to make money
Well I heard there's some action coming around going back to your Tip #1 (CIRC) so I'm not sure what you have to say to that (be it your "group" or "insiders" or someone else).......

The coin was dumped and forgotten by us long time ago. It can live its own life - with its bagholders Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: