Pages:
Author

Topic: MrPUMP - your guide to what whales are doing - page 6. (Read 26568 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i'd pay a handsome ransom for the mrTokeWeed - guide to what whales are doing

counterpump'N Wink

===============
that &
Tip #14 - Demonic DMON coin has virus inside, do not download wallets.
fair enough MrPump good on you for headsup ... or is it FUD?
download dat shit n00bs it's the next RUBY!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Seems like one of few that know what they talking about. This thread is gold.

Sure.  Shill.

There is no single shill account of mine in ANY threads.
All my shill accounts are known to my groups.

I know this might be hard to believe to many of you, but this service is as legit as it can be.

With SNRG pump beeing down just try it and you will not regret. Alot of guys from SNRG messaged me but ddnt get in finally.
Be the first and see how we do it.

Fair enough.  I did notice afterwards you're not a Bob fan, nor am I.  Good talking to you via PM, you'll definitely keep Bobby on his toes.  Maybe I'll join down the road.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
They are really making it literal for making the coin of pure evil by incorporating it with a virus on its wallet. Who would want to trade and hold such coin with kind of branding.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
follow me to make money

Sure.  Shill.

There is no single shill account of mine in ANY threads.
All my shill accounts are known to my groups.

I know this might be hard to believe to many of you, but this service is as legit as it can be.

With SNRG pump beeing down just try it and you will not regret. Alot of guys from SNRG messaged me but ddnt get in finally.
Be the first and see how we do it.
follow me to make money

Thanx man. I share as much as i can for free.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
follow me to make money
Will do for .85 BTC LOL. I'll give you hint, one of his recommendations is some what obvious (and I feel great about it), one is a flop (to date), and I didn't invest in the other one (haven't bothered in even looking to see if it's doing well).

Thanx for the pre-review (2 coins are in accumulation phase so not pumped yet).
Just to be clear - would you really put that much money into the "obvious" if i didnt pick it and say whats going to happen? Smiley
The flop will make you money, do not worry Wink
About the 3rd - i will ask other users, if they already made money on it, if they are our of the coin i will post here a proof that the tip was good Smiley
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Will do for .85 BTC LOL. I'll give you hint, one of his recommendations is some what obvious (and I feel great about it), one is a flop (to date), and I didn't invest in the other one (haven't bothered in even looking to see if it's doing well).
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
how does this pumping thing work exactly? several users pumping a coin?

We are not pumping coins in the group, we trade on top of other groups im into.
All you do is:
get email from me with infos on what to buy and how to sell.
You choose which ones you like, choose how much you want to invest and just wait the times i give [or wait for happenings i tell].
So after reading email you just need 5 minutes to decide what to put, put sell orders and thats it.

Cannot go simpler than this. I remind - we dont pump anythig nourselves or do any work. We just buy cheap and sell high based on my inside informations.

please everybody how receives this e-mails post one of them.
follow me to make money

We are not pumping coins in the group, we trade on top of other groups im into.
All you do is:
get email from me with infos on what to buy and how to sell.
You choose which ones you like, choose how much you want to invest and just wait the times i give [or wait for happenings i tell].
So after reading email you just need 5 minutes to decide what to put, put sell orders and thats it.

Cannot go simpler than this. I remind - we dont pump anythig nourselves or do any work. We just buy cheap and sell high based on my inside informations.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
How does this pump thing work? You get an email from Mr. Pump and make reckless investments and hope for the best. The next couple of days will be interesting.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

Well i`m not an expert on it, but I just see HIFUN as a very good investment for short term, it is 1 satoshi now and can possibly go to 10-15 satoshi easily considering it has a market cap that is very low.

So if somebody buys now for 1 satoshi he can make a +1500% gain fairly easily Cheesy

This ICO scam has much better chances of going to 0 sats. 3,000,000,000 * 0.8 / 100,000,000 = 24 BTC loot. Not bad.
Activity: 504
Merit: 511

Well i`m not an expert on it, but I just see HIFUN as a very good investment for short term, it is 1 satoshi now and can possibly go to 10-15 satoshi easily considering it has a market cap that is very low.

So if somebody buys now for 1 satoshi he can make a +1500% gain fairly easily Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Activity: 504
Merit: 511
follow me to make money
Tip #13 - this was running all day long but if you missed. Take out any BTC you have on Cryptsy. First try with small number, if it doesnt work buy some other coins that are cheap there and send them out to bittrex.

Bad tip. Use your BTC to buy alts dumped by scared bagholders. Withdraw or just wait. Make profit.

Not sure if you are an alt of somebody but when withdrawals stopped i was sharing on PM informations about which coins are still withdrawable since due to all my groups i had infos.

If you are not alt of somebody i shared this info with but just made this call - good job Smiley The only thing i have above you is that i was seeing "live" over 20 people testing different coins to withdrawal cash from Cryptsy so i knew what will work and what not Wink)))))))))

I'm not an alt of anyone in your group. I saw much worse things happening at Cryptsy in the past and didn't panic anyway. This FUD attack won't last long.

Surely its just FUD, but some people needed money and couldnt get them out so i did my part to help.
Cryptsy will not go down at all, i would rather see Bittrex going down.
Tip #13 - this was running all day long but if you missed. Take out any BTC you have on Cryptsy. First try with small number, if it doesnt work buy some other coins that are cheap there and send them out to bittrex.

Bad tip. Use your BTC to buy alts dumped by scared bagholders. Withdraw or just wait. Make profit.

Not sure if you are an alt of somebody but when withdrawals stopped i was sharing on PM informations about which coins are still withdrawable since due to all my groups i had infos.

If you are not alt of somebody i shared this info with but just made this call - good job Smiley The only thing i have above you is that i was seeing "live" over 20 people testing different coins to withdrawal cash from Cryptsy so i knew what will work and what not Wink)))))))))

I'm not an alt of anyone in your group. I saw much worse things happening at Cryptsy in the past and didn't panic anyway. This FUD attack won't last long.
follow me to make money

Pages:
Jump to: