Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 25. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Bill Murray turns 64 tomorrow!
And yes, Bill, we will still need you and feed you.  Grin

My new batch of Murraycoin stickers came this week. DM me if you want some!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
with bholzer's plans and vision for MRY, i'd think it should end up on many more exchanges in the coming months Smiley  -  in addition to the price going up,up,up when folks see true backing+promo behind it.
Activity: 172
I think Cryptsy Murraycoin needs more promotion and hash-power.  Cheesy

that is what you meant yeah  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think Cryptsy needs more promotion and hash-power.  Cheesy
bholzer and other murraycoin holders......we need someone here....

http://bitcoinexpo2014.com/

Its in China and we could really use this to help get murraycoin out.

Anyone?

I think once bholzer and his team push forward with a PR campaign, it will help grow the MRY community, but I'm not sure if we have any allies in China yet. But I don't know... anyone reading this who lives in China or can travel there, please help us represent Murraycoin! I will send you stickers, of course. Smiley

Also, as bholzer has mentioned, the Murraycoin project is an LLC with real investors (not just those of us mining and/or buying MRY on Cryptsy) so if you know anyone with some extra cash who might be interested in investing in a promising cryptocurrency company (i.e. The Murraycoin Project), tell them a little about Murraycoin and see if you could arrange to get them in contact with bholzer.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
bholzer and other murraycoin holders......we need someone here....

http://bitcoinexpo2014.com/

Its in China and we could really use this to help get murraycoin out.

Anyone?
Activity: 378
Yessir.
Sounds good! Thanks for the invite!

No prob! I hope some of you guys join the convo Smiley
Sounds good! Thanks for the invite!
Activity: 378
Yessir.
Hello fellow Murraycoiners and possible Octocoiners. I know Bholzer and brianbbad (sorry i couldn't remember your name on the official Octo board post for this) have been over on our board. We are going to start holding calls on skype every sunday to discuss all things octo and of course FusionHash. You guys are welcome to come and join the discussion Smiley Many of you may be Octo holders but all of you should be familar with FusionHash. While this is primarily discussion about those two things, you are allowed and will be given time for anything Murraycoin you would like to discuss, if you choose to do so. I would suggest appointing someone to keep track of what points you may want to discuss and run it by Bholzer and make sure he is aware and cool with it. Also, as a Murracycoin holder myself, you never know who over on the Octo board isn't, so this is a chance to let them get to know you guys and your community and possibly get some new buyers. Anyways, I hope to see you there. Any concerns, you can PM me here or add me on Skype. Please include that you are form the Murraycoin board and what your screen name is here just so we can keep track of who's who. If not you guys may want to change your nickname on skype to your screen name here please. Mine is already like that.

kristharp78 on skype.

OC3 (Octo Community Conference Call)

Sundays @ 3:15 PM CST

Be there and let's discuss all things Octo! Remember guys, just like here on the board, we can discuss some of your concerns and rumors but let's keep it polite and respectful. We have done such a great job here for 6+ months keeping it tame here on the board. Let's continue to do so please.
How silly are those miners who are auto-selling their MRY going to feel when Murraycoin takes the crypto world by storm?  Cool
Doubt it. I saw a guy on Twitter say that he stopped selling the MRY he was mining, so that could be a factor. And part of it is me because I sold some other coins and I've been buying more MRY if I see a high-volume sell order.
Murray is on the move! Can't wait for Inside Bitcoins conference, tons of folks from the crypto community will be there... these are the people who will actually know what cryptocurrency is when I talk to them and give them a Murraycoin sticker!  Grin

thats a massive rise, is there something I don't know about?
Murray is on the move! Can't wait for Inside Bitcoins conference, tons of folks from the crypto community will be there... these are the people who will actually know what cryptocurrency is when I talk to them and give them a Murraycoin sticker!  Grin
Website back up.
Big story about Bill in LA Times today.
Everything's coming up Murray!  Cool
Thanks for the update, no worries......and remember.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saLrADKqNM

For relaxing times, make it Suntori time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Just a quick note to let everybody know that we have transferred our domains to a new registrar and are now, officially, completely removed from 1and1. We do have a completely new website that is just about finished... but of course it's slightly behind schedule. In the meantime, we will be copying the old website to the new servers today just to get everything back online until we are ready to launch the new website.

We chose 1and1 originally because I have used them for hosting various smaller projects over the past 12 years, maintained an account with about 200 domains over there, and figured it would be sufficient for our purposes. After jumping over hurdles for months and dealing with random (and sometimes extensive) outages, we decided it was time to upgrade. The domain transfer process didn't go as smooth as we had hoped (1and1 really doesn't want to lose customers) but we have finally pulled everything off the old servers. Another bonus of switching to a dedicated server for Murraycoin is that it will improve our SEO; at 1and1, we were sharing an IP address (as well as a server) with a number of 3rd parties and it resulted in less-than-ideal search positioning. This will grow more important as we begin to roll out our marketing strategy.

We do apologize for the downtime - we didn't realize 1and1 would not allow us to continue using their hosting temporarily post-transfer. Basically, we were cutting corners with 1and1 and we paid the price; the good news is that none of that will matter much soon.

Looking forward to this minor hiccup being in the rearview mirror.
Pages:
Jump to: