Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 36. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I had a nice big sell order and this large buy almost tocuhed it ... Would have been a nice BTC payout and still i would have had plenty of MRY left.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Murray up +96.19 % on coinmarketcap...

lets go murray  Cheesy

Someone or someones been buying all day it seems! Go go go!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Murray up +96.19 % on coinmarketcap...

lets go murray  Cheesy
Any news bholzer? It's been 11 days since your last post. What's currently in the pipeline? How's the QT wallet update coming?

I know you're busy and not going anywhere, and it seems like you disappear for a bit and come with very large posts, but just a harmless suggestion, maybe if you can come in more frequently with rather smaller posts. Silence has been a horrible sign in the cryptoworld, not saying that it is in this case, just saying it would raise the spirits around here a little.

Keep on chugging as we all are!
Best

I think after almost 4 months we can trust him to put out news when he has news.  As a large Murray holder I don't think I feel the need for him to come on just to say "I'm still here guys!"  But that's just me!

Stoked for the new wallet, hope it comes out soon!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Any news bholzer? It's been 11 days since your last post. What's currently in the pipeline? How's the QT wallet update coming?

I know you're busy and not going anywhere, and it seems like you disappear for a bit and come with very large posts, but just a harmless suggestion, maybe if you can come in more frequently with rather smaller posts. Silence has been a horrible sign in the cryptoworld, not saying that it is in this case, just saying it would raise the spirits around here a little.

Keep on chugging as we all are!
Best
Activity: 423
Hey everybody. So it appears I've fallen victim to a ponzi that was posing as an arbitrage investment fund called btc-arbs. I lost around 6 BTC, so if anybody is feeling generous, your donations would be greatly appreciated:

BTC:
14vgEZpWf27EeJRBTEjN7ZZnhfG5Lb6bRc

MRY:
MD7vN7w7tF6UmrGZAtcqChtWHRBtdrwfb5

Sorry to hear! If it makes you feel any better I got scammed 10BTC on Scharmbeck AKA Scambeck shares. You know the shares which Worldcoin was pushing. Never been the same since then. There were other smaller scams in between, but yeah, definitely rips your spirit.

I was debating on getting the shares or buying into ghash.io/cex.io, I should've done ghash. Oh well... What sucks is that these guys get away with it and it really tarnishes and slows down the progress of the crypto world.

I wish you a quick BTC recovery!

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hey everybody. So it appears I've fallen victim to a ponzi that was posing as an arbitrage investment fund called btc-arbs. I lost around 6 BTC, so if anybody is feeling generous, your donations would be greatly appreciated:

BTC:

MRY:

Sorry to hear! If it makes you feel any better I got scammed on Scharmbeck AKA Scambeck shares. You know the shares which Worldcoin was pushing. Never been the same since then. There were other smaller scams in between, but yeah, definitely rips your spirit.

I was debating on getting the shares or buying into ghash.io/cex.io, I should've done ghash. Oh well... What sucks is that these guys get away with it and it really tarnishes and slows down the progress of the crypto world.

I wish you a quick BTC recovery!
Do we have any Fantasy Football players in here?  I was thinking about creating a league where entry fee and prizes are paid in MRY.  Something like 1000 MRY entry fee (we can talk about this) and Top 3 or so would get paid out, or stagger the payouts.  I have run leagues before.  I still have some polo shirts left that the winner could get in on.  I know of myself and 3 others who would be interested and if I can get at least a couple others I will start up a league on Yahoo. 

Just thought it might something fun to do with some Murray!
Arbitrage trading is a real thing, cryptocurrency traders (and groups of traders) make a profit via price differences between two exchanges. This one (btc-arbs.com) just happened to be not legitimate.
Activity: 248

BTC:

MRY:

Oh, I am sorry that happened to you mate!

I wish you recover quickly from this.

Would you mind sharing with us the details of the scheme, so someone else does not fall for it ?

BTC:

MRY:
Activity: 172
Heard Murraycoin might be going PoS? Any truth to that bholzer?  Shocked

Whats the Definition of PoS? are you talking about point of sale or piece of sh*t??? only defs I could find online

in the world of cryptocurrency, it means "proof-of-stake" meaning new coins are generated by holding coins in your wallet (as opposed to "proof-of-work" which involves using mining hardware).
Some popular coins that utilize POS are Peercoin & Blackcoin.

Cool, Thank you for clearing that up for me

Whats the Definition of PoS? are you talking about point of sale or piece of sh*t??? only defs I could find online

in the world of cryptocurrency, it means "proof-of-stake" meaning new coins are generated by holding coins in your wallet (as opposed to "proof-of-work" which involves using mining hardware).
Some popular coins that utilize POS are Peercoin & Blackcoin.
Activity: 172
Heard Murraycoin might be going PoS? Any truth to that bholzer?  Shocked

I've been using the Bitcoin Checker app that bholzer recommended to keep track of crypto prices, but it doesn't have any charts or volume info. Anyone care to recommend a different app? (Android)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Change algo to scrypt-n, it's easy and asic resistant. I wanna mine it again, but won't mine scrypt coins like a lot of miners.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

:-) much more !!!

LOOOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 374

:-) much more !!!
Activity: 462