Pages:
Author

Topic: Mt.Gox SCAM? $38million disappeared. Large sums affected. - page 4. (Read 38105 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
MtGox should just bow out as gracefully as they can at this point and go away, rather than try to take Bitcoin down with them like the market manipulating shady f--ks that they are.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/10/mt-gox-blames-bitcoin-core-developer-greg-maxwell-responds/

Confirmed. It IS MtGox's shitty code at fault!

Since MtGox has now firmly boxed themselves into a corner, I wonder what they will say and/or do?

now they will say we have enough bitcoins for withdrawal after they bought at US500/btc (it went to US102/btc at one point)

what a nice trick.. now the problem is fixed and everyone is happy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Mt.Gox is playing us. Making profit from panic they make.

When people on mt.gox withdraw money they have to wait 2 weeks or so.

So mt.gox is making money on those falls they send people withdraws like 50000$ or more the price go down and same making panic on market.

People start to sell BTC for 2 reasons one is panic second is they selling high and then buying cheep.

And then gox comes with the pull of money when the price is low they start buying the BTC + people buy the btc with them because the price is going up.

After Price is stable they Sell the BTC and send people money withdraws the price go down and the panic make it go more down + people are selling with profit and when it is at the bottom they buy BTC pure profit.
Activity: 658
One should see the intention of such press blaming the protocol while completely left out the issue has been identified by core developers many moons ago......

THEY WANT TO FCKING BUY BTC from noobs at MUCH LOWER price. FCK YOU MARK, you're the WORST SCUM on this planet and i wish you a horrible death.
Activity: 183
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/10/mt-gox-blames-bitcoin-core-developer-greg-maxwell-responds/

Since MtGox has now firmly boxed themselves into a corner, I wonder what they will say and/or do?
Haha I knew it, gox team can't even take the blame, sad bunch.

I want Gox to die so bad. I wish Mark got killed by an act of god.

And this is just really immature. 14 maybe 15 years old are we.. ?
Activity: 183

This is true, they should stand up and go out with a press release. AND then they should fix it.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

their code affectet all btc market Sad

Sincerely I never usd mtgox, and never will use it.

I think all web sites have to remove mtgox btc quote as primary market price, due to the fact btc quote on mtgox will go very low...  cause people will exchange all btc wallet frozen there, converting it in usd

I want Gox to die so bad. I wish Mark got killed by an act of god.
Small Red and Bad

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
It's still bad news and will make the media. Gox users likely will suffer potentially high losses, Gox may go broke and loses all rest of reputation, and Bitcoin will take months to recover, like more than 6 months. Maybe one year.
Activity: 216
Prices are falling not good  Shocked

Down to 540$/BTC and up to 630$/BTC within 15 minutes... Glad I bought a little at 550$... Too bad SEPA deposits aren't instant.

Can anyone confirm gox has been in contact with some of the bitcoin core developers over the weekend?
Well, there is some news from a newspaper:

All old news. Are all your aussie newspapers 3+ days behind?  LOL. Tongue

Dude, can you read the date on the article? It's Feb 10th. So today.  Roll Eyes
And all of that news mentioned in that article is the same news from 3+ days ago that the rest of us already knew about. There is nothing "new" there. So yeah, behind.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
Prices are falling not good  Shocked
legendary
They used a custom made client that made such double spends possible. It's more their own fault than anyone else's. In any way, Bitcoin will be fixed quickly to make such attempts impossible. Crazy selling is going on anyways. Enjoy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There is an issue with the protocol, but not with the regular client. Issue lies with Gox not having checked their own custom client correctly.

this is not what they say in their last statement ALSO they are lying as everyone know they have issues for withdrwaing fiat ,we are waiting our usd since 4 months now

legendary
There is an issue with the protocol, but not with the regular client. Issue lies with Gox not having checked their own custom client correctly.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

So, Basically there is a problem with double spending but the problem is with the bitcoin source and not their shitty code.
I doubt that. They had withdrawal problems for months, other exchanges are functioning. It's just to buy time and blame the bitcoin itself. One question Gox - why is it only you?

Yup. BTC-e and bitstamp withdrawals work.

If it was an exploit in the bitcoin software itself (the official release) then other exchanges would have experience the same type of withdrawal issues.

Gox is full of shit on that note.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
In Hashrate We Trust!
they know they are dead, so might as well take everybody else with em... they can only lose so much, the rest are bonus.

Their only hope is to trigger a bitcoin crash, so they can buy cheap bitcoins that they owe the clients.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
they know they are dead, so might as well take everybody else with em... they can only lose so much, the rest are bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: