Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 253. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
October 15, 2013, 08:23:28 AM
To which date of usd wire requests they have gotten?
Or if you have got an usd wire from them soon, when did you place the request.
I'm waiting for over 3 months now and trying to figure out if my turn is coming soon

They are not processing standard SWIFT USD Withdraws. Unless you pay the 5%, there's no withdraw option for US customers ATM.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 15, 2013, 08:19:07 AM
Sorry guys for asking this directly, but it's almost impossible to follow the thread to get my answer.

Are withdrawals in Europe working now ? By working I mean are they processing them or is MtGox doing the same as this summer (support telling you for months that you have to be a bit more patient). I get that for making a prediction regarding how much I have to wait for my money the amount is important; I'm aiming at withdrawing a couple of thousands of Euros.

If withdrawals are still halted, what is to be done to get the money out of Gox? Buying BTC at MtGox's inflated price and selling them on another exchange brings significant losses. Is MtGox willing to give us the BTC at a correct price to make up for the fact that they are incapable of processing our withdrawal for months ?

Any forecast, testimonial or suggestion is highly appreciated !
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 15, 2013, 07:53:40 AM
I just got an update from MtGox.  They claim to be processing the rest of the 10th and begin on the 11th today.  Which means they are ahead of my forecast.  Please post if you have any SEPA withdrawals still in confirmed state from before September 10.

Updated forecast:
I still expect the 11th to take two days to process, which means it will be done tomorrow or Thursday.  The rest of September is a smooth ride.  I expect them to be processing October withdrawals by the end of next week.

Wow, my SEPA withdrawal from Sept 10 really just changed to pending right now!
Btw. thanks Sturle for keeping this thread somewhat objective and providing information instead of pure speculation!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 15, 2013, 07:51:00 AM
Just bringing this here for completeness, since a few people are interested in domestic JPY delays as well.  From #mtgox today:
Code:
11:33 <@MagicalTux> we just met with the bank for domestic transfer today
11:33 <@MagicalTux> within 2 to 3 months we'll be able to offer realtime
                    transfers in Japan (you press a button on mtgox.com, the
                    next second your account is credited)

No news about international wires.  Sad

This information belongs into the more official channels like facebook, Mt.Gox homepage.
It does not belong into btctalk/irc only. Now sturle, please make this happen so that a
broader audience is brought into the feedback loop.

If it is not going to happen, I assume many readers of this thread will stop reading this
entertaining thread and (finally) start drawing conclusions.
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
October 15, 2013, 07:14:21 AM
Just bringing this here for completeness, since a few people are interested in domestic JPY delays as well.  From #mtgox today:
Code:
11:33 <@MagicalTux> we just met with the bank for domestic transfer today
11:33 <@MagicalTux> within 2 to 3 months we'll be able to offer realtime
                    transfers in Japan (you press a button on mtgox.com, the
                    next second your account is credited)

No news about international wires.  Sad
legendary
October 15, 2013, 07:07:44 AM
what s they telling us is complete non sense.
i ve never seen any company limited by any laws or else to use it s  bank accounts as it want it to do.
Really?  The whole DHS thing is a hoax?  Please elaborate!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 15, 2013, 07:00:47 AM
hi guys

what s they telling us is complete non sense.

i ve never seen any company limited by any laws or else to use it s  bank accounts as it want it to do.

i m thinking that this is all bullshit and they just dont want to pay people because they don t have anything remains in their accounts

that s all
Activity: 136
October 15, 2013, 06:54:00 AM
To which date of usd wire requests they have gotten?
Or if you have got an usd wire from them soon, when did you place the request.
I'm waiting for over 3 months now and trying to figure out if my turn is coming soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 15, 2013, 06:32:57 AM
baaaahhhhh I am going to call my bank and see if the fraud department can help me by telling me if there has been any transfers from them I'm not sure if they will discuss\disclose information   but it's worth a shot.

perhaps the recent rise in their Bitcoin price (and increase in price differences between them and other markets) is from people canceling & buying btc to get out?

Maybe it's a sign of the end for mg

the spread between exchanges stays between 10% so this theory is wrong.
Activity: 128
Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.
October 15, 2013, 05:42:55 AM
baaaahhhhh I am going to call my bank and see if the fraud department can help me by telling me if there has been any transfers from them I'm not sure if they will discuss\disclose information   but it's worth a shot.

perhaps the recent rise in their Bitcoin price (and increase in price differences between them and other markets) is from people canceling & buying btc to get out?

Maybe it's a sign of the end for mg

legendary
October 15, 2013, 05:15:38 AM
Waiting for Euro 10k SEPA transfer for >1 month now. Trusted Gox account. Getting impatient.
Please let us know when you get it, and I'll update my forecast.
I just got an update from MtGox.  They claim to be processing the rest of the 10th and begin on the 11th today.  Which means they are ahead of my forecast.  Please post if you have any SEPA withdrawals still in confirmed state from before September 10.

Updated forecast:
I still expect the 11th to take two days to process, which means it will be done tomorrow or Thursday.  The rest of September is a smooth ride.  I expect them to be processing October withdrawals by the end of next week.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
bitcoin is the future
October 15, 2013, 04:23:46 AM
after waiting 3 weeks, with a Trusted Account, (SEPA), We asked to have back the bitcoins, they give back immediatly.
legendary
October 15, 2013, 04:13:19 AM
Waiting for Euro 10k SEPA transfer for >1 month now. Trusted Gox account. Getting impatient.
Please let us know when you get it, and I'll update my forecast.
Activity: 489
Immersionist
October 15, 2013, 03:23:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 14, 2013, 10:57:10 PM
11 days and counting on an 8.5K USD withdrawl

USD withdraws aren't going out right now.

Can anyone confirm a regular USD withdrawl to the US in the past 4 months (that wasn't using the 5% special fee)?
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
October 14, 2013, 10:02:09 PM

USD withdraws aren't going out right now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 14, 2013, 08:53:31 PM
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
October 14, 2013, 05:01:22 PM
Anybody get SEPA today?
Activity: 501
October 14, 2013, 03:27:22 PM
To those who are so sure that Gox is out of money: Even if they spent all of their millions in profits into operational and administrative costs and their $10 million of seized / disputed funds are missing from their customers' deposits, they have $13M in the orderbook and who knows how much fiat out of orderbook, sitting on customers' accounts waiting for better times (I have $3k there and I believe I'm not the only one). As long as they have more than $10M fiat on the accounts, lack of funds is not the limiting factor on withdrawals.

And I very much doubt they've managed to waste all of their operating revenue, even if I'm of the opinion that they're managing their business very clumsily.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
October 14, 2013, 02:40:12 PM
does anyone know that there are btc withdrawl problems?....i don't see the withdrawl now since 3 hours in blockchain...
Jump to: