Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGox Yen Withdrawal Thread. For Japan Residents. - page 3. (Read 11729 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
I am not a resident of Japan, I live in Canada but I see any delay in domestic (within Japan) JPY withdrawals as a very serious negative indication of the creditworthiness of MTGox.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
few minutes?

no, im not joking, under the one second it took to move from the jnb tab to the mtgox tab. it happened instantly.

wish the reverse would be so kind.

from jan 6 to the 27th, withdrawal time increased by 6 business days. 14 business days is, as far as i can tell from other posts, probably the the backlog. i imagine my withdrawal on the 6th was simply lucky enough to get in before many others. there was probably 14 business days of backlog by the morning of the 7th.

since it seems this thread doesnt have any trolls atm, just curious, how do you guys feel about gawks? i see mark as an insecure nerd but i really dont see a fat frenchman who drinks "coffee desserts" as liable to run off with money, and there is no way in hell they are insolvent. why is it the price is getting close to 1/3 of the other exchanges? isnt it a little overkill?
Activity: 117
in my browser.

japan
net
bank
desu

oh right.

instantaneous...you mean a few mn to load your mtgox jpy account from a jnb send click?
in my browser.

japan
net
bank
desu
JNB, of course! Tongue

and LOL. so you can probably guess why i, after finally receiving the money, sent a certain amount BACK to gox Tongue

IT WAS INSTANTANEOUS. literally. i clicked the mt gox tab after sending from jnb... INSTANT. ROFL

fsckin gawks

I see. Shinsei is taking too much time.
JNB has better ties with mtgox.
Shinsei must be putting some restrictions in a way.

What do u mean you clicked on mtgox tab after sending from jnb?
JNB, of course! Tongue

and LOL. so you can probably guess why i, after finally receiving the money, sent a certain amount BACK to gox Tongue

IT WAS INSTANTANEOUS. literally. i clicked the mt gox tab after sending from jnb... INSTANT. ROFL

fsckin gawks
fiat jpy withdrawal submitted on jan 27th just went through this afternoon.

thats 14 business days. 6 day increase from one on jan 6 that was 8 business days.

which bank?
fiat jpy withdrawal submitted on jan 27th just went through this afternoon.

thats 14 business days. 6 day increase from one on jan 6 that was 8 business days.
Activity: 80
https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140217-Announcement.pdf

hope you guys bought some chip coins like i did!!!  Wink
I used JNB and the withdraw on 1/15 had been processed since last Friday,but.......the money have not showed up on my account yet,today is Monday,it should arrive but not..I email the support agent but still waiting for the reply.

if you don t get by tmr there is a problem...
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
MtGox is finally dead or its the time to buy Bitcoin in GOX?
whoever has account and tons of Dollor in GOX that man is going to be either gaining or loosing a lot.
Any Ideas?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I used JNB and the withdraw on 1/15 had been processed since last Friday,but.......the money have not showed up on my account yet,today is Monday,it should arrive but not..I email the support agent but still waiting for the reply.
Good news guys! i have requested withdraw 1/24 and finally my status have changed to processed today!

thanks for telling us!

i have one for the 27th so maybe itll go through on friday Tongue
Activity: 1
I got 99,948 JPY on Feb. 14th. , which I asked to withdraw on Jan. 14th.
A bank I use is Japan Net Bank.

And other request status changed to "processed".
Activity: 9
Good news guys! i have requested withdraw 1/24 and finally my status have changed to processed today!

I doubt its good news guys.   There are several others before this date that would of been processed, that are not.   They are supposed to be going in order, unless they are lying about that also.   The only way it could of happened this fast, without others going first, was it was a very small amount that they use to creep up to their daily limit.

Was it a small test amount?  Hope so, or gox are flat out liars.

Also, brand new account.

"the good news " maybe true. because I saw these information at Japanese forum. http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/livemarket2/1392437245/
because these guys use japan net bank.
In my case, I used japan post bank and UFJ so my withdrawal on1/17, 1/18, 1/20 were still "confirmed". and also I see someone used UFJ withdrawal on 1/23 was still "confirmed" too.
but as you said, maybe all of them were small amount or maybe that brand new account was the staff from MTGOX.
i had 2 JPY withdrawal requests made on 21 and 22FEB14, stuck to "confirmed".

I canceled the second one. The support answered me within hours.
I bought cheap coins.
I guess mtgox will renable btc withdrawals very soon.

I am using Shinsei Bank.

It seems that JNB is much quicker but still takes time.

I know someone that withdrew something like 800,000 jpy at the end of feb. He got the money in 4days, he says.

It s weird. It s erratic. JNB withdrawals do not take the same amount of time, depending on the customer.
It does not seem to be linked to the amount, either because 800,000jpy is relatively a big amount of money.

the only pattern it seems is that jnb takes less time.

I don t think mtgox is insolvent.

can you be insolvent with that -http://i.imgur.com/jt3lHXH.png- ?

so why the huge delays?

i believe it s linked to acute organizational incompetence coupled with regulatory pressure like limits on withdrawal amounts.

which bank? my post bank's 1/17 withdrawal were still "confirmed".

Cancelled all my withdraws, put it back into my trading account and bought coins... lets see who gets out of first.

how can you cancel a withdrawal?
please let me know.

Just go into your history and copy the transaction you want to cancel, then paste it in to a ticket saying that you want to cancel the withdrawal. I did this with three seperate withdrawals and in each time the funds were back in my trading account within 6-8 hours.

Ok guys, i cancelled my fiat withdrawal. Now i have my BTC on MTGox, i hope they solve the problem as soon as possible, for our interests and those of Bitcoin community

really?Huh I have applied to cancel my withdrawal since last week(in Japanese) but still have no answer!!!!  WHY!!!!!!

I don't think they have so many Japanese staff, better to do it in English I think.

Thank you. I have sent English tickets~

I used Japan net bank

OK. thank you. hope can get my money processed from post bank and UFJ quickly.
Activity: 2

Cancelled all my withdraws, put it back into my trading account and bought coins... lets see who gets out of first.

please let me know.

Just go into your history and copy the transaction you want to cancel, then paste it in to a ticket saying that you want to cancel the withdrawal. I did this with three seperate withdrawals and in each time the funds were back in my trading account within 6-8 hours.

Ok guys, i cancelled my fiat withdrawal. Now i have my BTC on MTGox, i hope they solve the problem as soon as possible, for our interests and those of Bitcoin community

really?Huh I have applied to cancel my withdrawal since last week(in Japanese) but still have no answer!!!!  WHY!!!!!!

I don't think they have so many Japanese staff, better to do it in English I think.

I used Japan net bank

please let me know.

Pages:
Jump to: