Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGox Yen Withdrawal Thread. For Japan Residents. - page 6. (Read 11729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004
Guys tell me what to do if I do not return my coins? Can I come from Kazakhstan and submit them to court in Japan?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I've had a 1/10 request go to processed last night.   For those tracking.

You mean have status "processed" or actually receive funds? Because status "processed" means nothing. I had a fiat marked as "processed" in November and nothing ever turned up. Can you clarify? thanks.
Activity: 583
I just did my first withdrawal to my Japanese domestic account on Jan 30th and then did another one on Feb 1st. I'll keep you posted on progress.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Yeah something like this, is there a way for people to add to the data? i was thinking something that anyone could add to and maybe with a bit more information on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Could we (Gox traders in JPY withdrawing to domestic Banks) just post our own withdrawals and their progress on a group editable simple spread sheet (maybe google doc) post a link to it here on this thread so others can add to it to keep track of general withdrawal times everyone can check?

Look at the top of this page:

http://thegoxreport.com/
Could we (Gox traders in JPY withdrawing to domestic Banks) just post our own withdrawals and their progress on a group editable simple spread sheet (maybe google doc) post a link to it here on this thread so others can add to it to keep track of general withdrawal times everyone can check?
I had a withdrawal on 1/5 processed on 1/15, and one on 1/9 processed on 1/23.  The amounts were pretty small for each withdrawal though.  What is the largest withdrawal someone has made through mtgox?  I am a little worried whether it is safe to push larger amounts through if the delay is going to take this long.

Good question, because whether BTC or fiat, there seems to be a theme running at Gox of processing small amounts much quicker than large amounts. Interesting to hear the replies ...
Activity: 7
I had a withdrawal on 1/5 processed on 1/15, and one on 1/9 processed on 1/23.  The amounts were pretty small for each withdrawal though.  What is the largest withdrawal someone has made through mtgox?  I am a little worried whether it is safe to push larger amounts through if the delay is going to take this long.
Got bank account validated (4/5 days)
Now trying a withdraw. Will update when clears
But the Gox FAQ says "same day for Japanese bank account"? Wink

They say thats for same day deposit Smiley, supposed to be next day processing for withdrawal if done by 4pm of the previous business day.

Yeah, just making the point their FAQ is full of CRAP.
But the Gox FAQ says "same day for Japanese bank account"? Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i have seen a couple posts mentioning which 'day' mtgox is working on for withdrawals.

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I am owed a seven figure sum...
In BTC, JPY, or USD?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am a Japan resident. Posted a withdrawal on the 5th of January, was in my account 9 business days later.

You can find me in the epic bitching thread saying as much.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I just received some more info - looks like they are working on the queue and I'm sure the team is stressed:

[18:53] Hi, I've heard Japan domestic Yen withdrawals are backlogged and being processed in order; my withdrawal was on 1/6 and I'm wondering if orders on this date will likely be processed this week? Thanks!
[18:59] nekojita: domestic or sepa?
[18:59] dizko: domestic (japanese)
[18:59] they're somewhere between 1/5 and 1/6
[18:59] assuming they're truely being done in order
[19:00] i had a 1/5 processed on thursday, and 1/6 still confirmed but unprocessed

I am owed a seven figure sum and thinking of moving my residence to Japan to be able to collect it.  As you can imagine, your thread is very interesting.

Who is dizko in this chat?  
Pages:
Jump to: