Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGox Yen Withdrawal Thread. For Japan Residents. - page 5. (Read 11729 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
mine was 8 days, when i was ahead of the queue. i also have one for the 27th. lol obviously everyone is up to the same business.

wondering if i shouldnt just cancel now, and buy into more btc in all the confusion
Activity: 80
Been waiting on 500,000 JPY since 1/27 ...  Undecided

me too since 1/28  Embarrassed
let me know when they process your withdrawal, i hope ASAP
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Been waiting on 500,000 JPY since 1/27 ...  Undecided
Activity: 117
In the FAQ it says: "* Withdrawals
Situation as of 10th February 2014: We are currently processing withdrawals requested 4 weeks ago. (14 January 2014)"

It seems it s taking 4 weeks now.

"dizko   1/17   NOT PROCESSED   TBD" should be processed today if the delay has not worsened
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I have requested 2 withdrawals: one on 21JAN the other on 22JAN.
It has been 3 weeks since the first withdrawal. They are still stuck to "confirmed".
I am not using JNB.
The estimates that I saw on another thread were 25days for non JNB, 8days for JNB.
I am not sure if these estimates are still accurate.
However it appears it is very erratic.
The recent problems should not help either....

i can confirm that 8 days for JNB is not true anymore! i'm waiting since 15 days already.. wtf
Activity: 117
I have requested 2 withdrawals: one on 21JAN the other on 22JAN.
It has been 3 weeks since the first withdrawal. They are still stuck to "confirmed".
I am not using JNB.
The estimates that I saw on another thread were 25days for non JNB, 8days for JNB.
I am not sure if these estimates are still accurate.
However it appears it is very erratic.
The recent problems should not help either....
I'm waiting a JPY withdrawal on my JapaNet bank account from January 28th. Still in confirmed status..
Other updates?
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Just wondering if anyone is receiving Yen flowing out of Gox. With their recent troubles I'm curious if they are going to start delaying even more or shutting down withdrawals via Yen altogether.
Activity: 70
Day 10 and still no deposit to my Japanese account. Gox is looking very shaky the last few days, I will feel a lot more relaxed when funds finally show up.

10 days or 10 business days? no one has been getting 10 regular days anyway, so there is no point in worrying. if you look around, you'll see that people further down the line have waited three weeks (15 business days).

thats not to say the whole house of cards doesnt go down anyway. it looks like they have bigger problems than jpy withdrawals being slow.
Activity: 583
Day 10 and still no deposit to my Japanese account. Gox is looking very shaky the last few days, I will feel a lot more relaxed when funds finally show up.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Those of you in Japan should contact the Japan Financial Services Agency.
Activity: 11
Don't know if this will be of interest to anyone on here but this was what a friend was sent this morning:

"Dear xxxx,

We are pleased to announce that you are now able to enjoy our new and improved Japanese Domestic Transfer method to fund your MtGox account.

Starting from today onward please use the following banking information to start funding your account.

If you lost this email do not worry as this information is also available on the Funding option > Add Funds > Japanese Domestic transfer tab

Bank Name: Xxxxxx
Branch Name: Xxxxxx
Account number: Xxxxxx
Recipient Name: xxxxxxx

If you have already sent money to the original JapanNet Bank account, your money will arrive soon as long as you included your MtGox account number (Xxxxxxx) in the applicant name field.

If the funds you sent have not been credited to your MtGox account within 2 business days please do not hesitate to contact us via our support page.

Please note however that from now onward it is no longer necessary to include your MtGox account number in the applicant name field.

We hope that these changes improve your experience of using MtGox in Japan.

MtGox Team"
Activity: 3
Good news. I initiated withdrawal last night and am on "confirmed". Will update when it gets to "processed".
Activity: 518
Guys tell me what to do if I do not return my coins? Can I come from Kazakhstan and submit them to court in Japan?

That's the only option if you can't get your coins out. But I would suggest keep trying to get your coins out, gradually if not all in one big lump. A court case is going to be very costly, and the chances are the owner will have disappeared with all the money / coins before any court case happens.
Pages:
Jump to: