Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGox Yen Withdrawal Thread. For Japan Residents. - page 7. (Read 11729 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just received some more info - looks like they are working on the queue and I'm sure the team is stressed:

[18:53] Hi, I've heard Japan domestic Yen withdrawals are backlogged and being processed in order; my withdrawal was on 1/6 and I'm wondering if orders on this date will likely be processed this week? Thanks!
[18:59] nekojita: domestic or sepa?
[18:59] dizko: domestic (japanese)
[18:59] they're somewhere between 1/5 and 1/6
[18:59] assuming they're truely being done in order
[19:00] i had a 1/5 processed on thursday, and 1/6 still confirmed but unprocessed
Activity: 4
I just posted on the main thread; but agree a Japan specific thread is an awesome idea.  I have 3 withdrawals that have not been processed starting from 1/6 - 1/9
Activity: 1
Since information from gox is a bit fuzzy at the moment, it would be useful to hear from JPY folks who are successfully withdrawing.  I don't really have any evidence that even the stated 15 day delay is real.  For all I know, it is fully stalled.  Knowing the contrary would be helpful, though I suppose any positive anonymous responses are just as trustworthy as what support is stating.
Activity: 3
Ive recently been verified and now waiting for jp bank validation (its been 3 days or so). How long has this been taking in the past? please update on current jpy withdrawal times. seems like theyve been getting longer?? Undecided
Activity: 2
I am not understanding why there is still huge price premium in Mtgox, if anyone can withdraw yen there for 2 or 3 weeks.
Activity: 5
reserved...
Activity: 5
All,

There appears to be more of us active in Japan.   Seeing that we are supposed to be in a good position for withdrawals.   I thought it might be a good idea to separate our experiences from the main long winded thread.

I've chosen to self moderate this thread as I'd like to keep it clean and on topic.   No need to discuss the ojisan on the train this morning, or the issues your having with the JP MIL.

Given the worrying queue that appears to be growing, I'll start it off.

I have a withdrawal from early Jan that I've not received.   If this thread works out well to give us insight into the current queue, it might also work well for future so we can see how long our withdrawals are taking in general for planning our arbitrage activities.  

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: