Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGox Yen Withdrawal Thread. For Japan Residents. - page 4. (Read 11729 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good news guys! i have requested withdraw 1/24 and finally my status have changed to processed today!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Firing it up
May work due to nature.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Cancelled all my withdraws, put it back into my trading account and bought coins... lets see who gets out of first.

how can you cancel a withdrawal?
please let me know.

Just go into your history and copy the transaction you want to cancel, then paste it in to a ticket saying that you want to cancel the withdrawal. I did this with three seperate withdrawals and in each time the funds were back in my trading account within 6-8 hours.

Ok guys, i cancelled my fiat withdrawal. Now i have my BTC on MTGox, i hope they solve the problem as soon as possible, for our interests and those of Bitcoin community

really?Huh I have applied to cancel my withdrawal since last week(in Japanese) but still have no answer!!!!  WHY!!!!!!

I don't think they have so many Japanese staff, better to do it in English I think.
Activity: 9
Cancelled all my withdraws, put it back into my trading account and bought coins... lets see who gets out of first.

please let me know.

Just go into your history and copy the transaction you want to cancel, then paste it in to a ticket saying that you want to cancel the withdrawal. I did this with three seperate withdrawals and in each time the funds were back in my trading account within 6-8 hours.

Ok guys, i cancelled my fiat withdrawal. Now i have my BTC on MTGox, i hope they solve the problem as soon as possible, for our interests and those of Bitcoin community

really?Huh I have applied to cancel my withdrawal since last week(in Japanese) but still have no answer!!!!  WHY!!!!!!
Dear Mt. Gox Customers,
In order to implement our solution to the “transaction malleability” issue being faced by bitcoin exchanges and businesses, we are going to have a 6-hour downtime on all bitcoin deposits and internal bitcoin transfers in addition to the current pause on bitcoin withdrawals. Trading will otherwise still be open as usual.
Maintenance Schedule (approximate):
6pm ~ 12am JST (February 15th)
The above downtime period is approximate: it may be shortened or lengthened as required. Once the implementation is complete customers will again be able to deposit bitcoin, but we will be doing extensive testing before bitcoin withdrawals are reactivated. We will publish an update on the situation on Monday .
BlockChain.info have implemented changes to address the malleability issue. Our solution should work in the short term, while a longer-term solution is being discussed with the Bitcoin Core Dev team and the Bitcoin Foundation. We are also discussing this with other exchanges and businesses.
Thank you for your support during the maintenance, and we will update you on the progress shortly.
Best regards,
MtGox Team
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

please let me know.

Activity: 117

please let me know.

cool. I ll give it a try.
but have you done that very recently?
I m wondering if the support can react that rapidly...
I mean they take a few days (a week) to answer tickets about cash withdrawal request. Are they that fast for cancel request?

The whole purpose of Gox is to keep your fiat on their exchange... judging from my experience and what I've heard from other, withdrawal cancelation requests are top on their list and will be dealt with in a timely manner Wink

makes sense. tks

please let me know.

I mean they take a few days (a week) to answer tickets about cash withdrawal request. Are they that fast for cancel request?

The whole purpose of Gox is to keep your fiat on their exchange... judging from my experience and what I've heard from other, withdrawal cancelation requests are top on their list and will be dealt with in a timely manner Wink

please let me know.

please let me know.

please let me know.

i'm really thinking to do the same... i don't know, i have my withdraw in queue since January 28th now...
really hard decision! Huh

They are processing Jan 17th atm... I think it's going to be at least another week to 10 days before you are processed... probably longer because they are busy implementing the withdraw fix.

i think that fiat withdrawal is more secure then btc withdrawal, i'm worried they could lose my btc, or i'll never get them back...

i'm really thinking to do the same... i don't know, i have my withdraw in queue since January 28th now...

They are processing Jan 17th atm... I think it's going to be at least another week to 10 days before you are processed... probably longer because they are busy implementing the withdraw fix.

Sad [Suspicious link removed]j.com/japanrealtime/2014/02/14/bitcoin-protester-confronts-mt-gox-executive/  Undecided
can dizko update us?  -->"dizko   1/17   NOT PROCESSED   TBD"

He's said its still not processed.

ok...
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
can dizko update us?  -->"dizko   1/17   NOT PROCESSED   TBD"
Activity: 9
Mine are 1/17 and 1/18. Post bank. 200000yen.
Haven't poccessed at this time. Still "confirmed".
WTF!!GOX!!!
Pages:
Jump to: