Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 32. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Yeah, donate more,the better
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
this is hottest ponzi for this week
hottest means most populer
most populer means it will be live more then others Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
TOTAL IN : 8.047 BTC

it is hot now

lets go dude!

Smiley
Activity: 436
Yes, they seem offline ATM.. Mailed them.

And they're back.. Only 20m. so no biggie.

not now but soon enough this website gonna be gone forever and you fools will come crying to scam accusation section stating that this website dont pay you  Roll Eyes

Yes, that's why if you invest, you should use only use playmoney. If lost, no biggie. If you gained: great.
This is clearly advertized as a ponzi, so no problem. It's not like XPYLotto that was claiming to be something other than it was..

Just as risky as the site in your ref.. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

not now but soon enough this website gonna be gone forever and you fools will come crying to scam accusation section stating that this website dont pay you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 436

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I can not see any investment! someone has the same problem?
Hello, this website is amazing, u need to advertise it more and more on different ad services, so u can let ur profit grow.

Thanks, I did many pay per click campaign in bitvisitor, btclick, visitbit, coinurl and others

Also advertising with banners in a couple of sites. I will do more advertisment if money invested grows...

nice mate lets promote it Smiley
Activity: 294
Hello, this website is amazing, u need to advertise it more and more on different ad services, so u can let ur profit grow.

Thanks, I did many pay per click campaign in bitvisitor, btclick, visitbit, coinurl and others

Also advertising with banners in a couple of sites. I will do more advertisment if money invested grows...
Don't feed the trolls
Activity: 294
Is anybody still reporting the javascript bug on "surf investments" page?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Quick update, I earned my 0.1 BTC and 100K Doge deposits back in 30 hours at www.multicryptos.com, and there's still 71 hours left to start building up profit.

I'm ID# 229 and 231 on multicryptos.com

Don't feed the trolls
If u invest now again u help urself to get more profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So the 1 btc deposit is sucking up all the future funds? Is this correct?

The 1 btc deposit is taking only 23% currently and decreasing, 77% of the new deposits still goes to the other players. Your piece of the pie (share %) out of future deposits is proportional to the size of your deposit. If someone were to deposit 1 BTC right now they would get a big chunk out of future deposits themselves. Especially now that the share count went down in the last hour, because of increased automatic payouts and withdrawals. More payouts and withdrawals means more pie left for the ones that continue to ride the game.

Activity: 420

the same problem with all ponzi based game's . one much larger than the average deposit time of payouts / profit lengthens
Activity: 420
correct, was just about to edit my post. ty

if 1bitcoin were deposited...soo  1 * 0.04 = 0.04 added to my 0.188 = 0.228 id have a profit even with the 5% tax id still be left with a little over 0.01 profit, although i plan to let it ride the full 101 hours.

yes that would do it . the math i done was based on passed deposits to time left .as the deposits are small and so far apart your percent shrinks faster than ammount in . really need a couple of large deposit's quick
Activity: 80
Clever, huh?
Reinvesting is not working for me? OP can you fix it?
Working Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Think its gobbling up until reaches max time so many earning lot quicker on pay seems so at the min.
Activity: 394
Pages:
Jump to: