Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 28. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dear users!

We updated the site www.multicryptos.com. Major change is that we added an affiliates program, this is how it works:

1. Go to affiliates tag and request a link by choosing currency and payout address.

2. Promote the site, all user that register from your link are going to be affiliate to you. You will earn 20% of service fee for any new investment created by your affiliates. All profits are going to be converted into you selected currency and added to balance. Request witdhrawal when you want (minimun 0.01 BTC or equivalent value for other currencies)

You can create different links if you want benefits in other currencies, but don't abuse of it! Smiley

Affiliate program is in beta, please report any bugs you find!

We also solve some visualization problems of investment details and proof of transparency. And also we solve issue with NEXTCOIN deposits.

Let's keep rocketing MULTICRYPOTS, game has still a long life!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i have pm'd you for assistance, multicryptos
anyone have any idea why new deposits keep appearing then disappear the next time it refreshes , also way is there gaps between the investment id numbers

the gap between id numbers, is because some players request an investment but then they not send the coins. So this investments get an id, but then only confirmed investments are shown
uhmm and what if a guy sends his coins without fees and its not getting confirmed for a few days would it still be added?

No, coinpayments API only waits some time for the coins, after few hours, investment is deleted
Activity: 378
anyone have any idea why new deposits keep appearing then disappear the next time it refreshes , also way is there gaps between the investment id numbers

the gap between id numbers, is because some players request an investment but then they not send the coins. So this investments get an id, but then only confirmed investments are shown
uhmm and what if a guy sends his coins without fees and its not getting confirmed for a few days would it still be added?

Activity: 420
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Invested .204 BTC coz seems legit. Hhehe thanks to this
dont you think that it was a bit too late to invest i mean the balance of wallets raise really slowly now

I think that the good in this game is that it develops by itself. It's not like a conventional ponzi. Once the old investments will ending, these same investors may make new investiments with even higher values. And on the other side with the old investments ending, you will get more shares available and your "slice of the pie" will be bigger! This game was a great idea and developed to don't collapse like other ponzis on my point of view. Even if all the players withdraw every coins, this will continue running. It's a game for the long term, just depends on the admin keep active.
Activity: 378
dont you think that it was a bit too late to invest i mean the balance of wallets raise really slowly now
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
I can t see the deposita on page2,3,4 and 5
Activity: 98
Sent $10 for fun. Waiting to see..
My investment doesn't appear correct although. Not sure why.

Provide your investment id or send me a personal message to check if you are having any problem.
Looks like it's fixed now. Not sure why it was displaying wrong values.

Provide your investment id or send me a personal message to check if you are having any problem.
The site works great!

Only few things that's irritating me:

It calculates incorrectly.. 0.148BTC of 0.1BTC investment is 1.4x, not 1.5x.

The txid of the BTC withdrawals are incorrect! I was given
e224a52356099c57f40d606324a9df9a8bcbd38a996febe54cad0d31f952ece0 by your site..

It was actually f987a5f4b4524b56a89f6c2018e300b372a0a92d1998064b0fccae60170fe3c6

Makes it difficult to keep track.. I'm told ALL txid's sent are wrong..
Could you check?

Other than that, excellent work!

Thanks, first issue is a just a matter of how to round, I can change it.

Second thing, the txid is not the one of the bitcoin network, it is the id that coinpayments use to identify deposits and is useful to request them a refund o report any problem . Thanks
Activity: 98
Activity: 436
The site works great!

Only few things that's irritating me:

It calculates incorrectly.. 0.148BTC of 0.1BTC investment is 1.4x, not 1.5x.

The txid of the BTC withdrawals are incorrect! I was given
e224a52356099c57f40d606324a9df9a8bcbd38a996febe54cad0d31f952ece0 by your site..

It was actually f987a5f4b4524b56a89f6c2018e300b372a0a92d1998064b0fccae60170fe3c6

Makes it difficult to keep track.. I'm told ALL txid's sent are wrong..
Could you check?

Other than that, excellent work!
Activity: 238
i make a invest multicrptos
i hope it will alive more then 15 days
it's enough for me Smiley
So what if I'm the only one who invest nxt?

No problem, when you request a withdraw a trading operation is done, you are going to receive your balance of NXT, check what happened for other invesmtents in POT, WDC or DGC, they have been paied.

But wait a minute. It is still not working, I am doing an update and Nxt deposits should work in few mintues.
©
So what if I'm the only one who invest nxt?
Is it ok to invest NXT?

for the payout address is the btc address if I invest NXT?

if you invest NXT, you are going to receive profits in NXT, so address must be of this currency network. Yes please, I will like to see much diversity of coins on the game!
Please it doesnt work

I see! there was a mistake in configuration for this coin! It should work now!
©
Is it ok to invest NXT?

for the payout address is the btc address if I invest NXT?

if you invest NXT, you are going to receive profits in NXT, so address must be of this currency network. Yes please, I will like to see much diversity of coins on the game!
Please it doesnt work
Pages:
Jump to: