Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 34. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
site's back for me, everything working fine

still got troubles ,will not let me look at my investments half the time and when it does i cannot reinvest or withdrawal
Activity: 364
site's back for me, everything working fine
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For OPs
can you change the timer for autorefresh the page ?
it is too fast i think

agreed that is too fast
please modify it Admin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For OPs
can you change the timer for autorefresh the page ?
it is too fast i think
Hi Multicryptos admin!
Have you ever considered the possibility of improving protection against DDoS? Several websites are using Cloudflare system for example. It could be an interesting idea since your website will become more and more popular.  Wink

might be needed now , i have been unable to get on the site for half an hour

its work for me
just slow a little bit Smiley

on now but very slow and that bloody irratating automatic refresh keeps clearing the page
Hi Multicryptos admin!
Have you ever considered the possibility of improving protection against DDoS? Several websites are using Cloudflare system for example. It could be an interesting idea since your website will become more and more popular.  Wink

its work for me
just slow a little bit Smiley
Activity: 364
I've deposited 25,000 NETcoin now as well, in addition to the 100K Doge and 0.1 BTC.  My Doges are already at X0.7 and my btc at X0.8 in just 10 hours, still over 90 hours more left to keep growing it.

I like the fact that it doesn't matter which one of the supported coins you use to deposit with. If someone deposits after me with another kind of coin, let's say Doge, or UNO, or whatever coin, I still get credited a share % of that and automatically converted to the equivalent value in NETcoin.  Truly multi crypto. I haven't seen this feature at any other site and as far as I know it's unique to anything else out there.

Things I like most about MultiCryptos.com:
- Supports some 39+ different coins
- coin deposits gets converted to shares of comparable value, so you get paid from any kind of coin deposit after you, not just from the kind of coin you initially deposited.
- You can withdraw your payout balance at any time
- Re-invest button, easy to put your money back in the game for another round
- Great visual feedback on website, see the payout balance of your investments increase 'live' on the website
- Great transparency, all the math and transactions are in plain view and verifiable.
- The site works great. Everything is automated and hands-free.

If I had a trophy for the Best Ponzi of the Year Award, I would give it to http://www.multicryptos.com for best new concept.

you seem awfully enthusiastic about this particular ponzi for a new account
Hi Multicryptos admin!

Activity: 378
Hi Multicryptos admin!
its ponzi scheme why would the owner put so much effort in it if it will fail sooner or later?
Activity: 15
Hi Multicryptos admin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I've deposited 25,000 NETcoin now as well, in addition to the 100K Doge and 0.1 BTC.  My Doges are already at X0.7 and my btc at X0.8 in just 10 hours, still over 90 hours more left to keep growing it.

I like the fact that it doesn't matter which one of the supported coins you use to deposit with. If someone deposits after me with another kind of coin, let's say Doge, or UNO, or whatever coin, I still get credited a share % of that and automatically converted to the equivalent value in NETcoin.  Truly multi crypto. I haven't seen this feature at any other site and as far as I know it's unique to anything else out there.

Things I like most about MultiCryptos.com:
- Supports some 39+ different coins
- coin deposits gets converted to shares of comparable value, so you get paid from any kind of coin deposit after you, not just from the kind of coin you initially deposited.
- You can withdraw your payout balance at any time
- Re-invest button, easy to put your money back in the game for another round
- Great visual feedback on website, see the payout balance of your investments increase 'live' on the website
- Great transparency, all the math and transactions are in plain view and verifiable.
- The site works great. Everything is automated and hands-free.

If I had a trophy for the Best Ponzi of the Year Award, I would give it to http://www.multicryptos.com for best new concept.
Activity: 294
Ok, I'm in too. I deposited 100,000 doge and 0.1 BTC just a few hours ago and my payout balance is already more than half my deposit with still 97 more hours to let it grow to profit.

It's fun to see the payout balance increase 'live' on the site.  I'll be playing more multicryptos.com these coming days and weeks.

Thanks for your trust on multicryptos! only 36 hours of life and investments are growing!
Ok, I'm in too. I deposited 100,000 doge and 0.1 BTC just a few hours ago and my payout balance is already more than half my deposit with still 97 more hours to let it grow to profit.

It's fun to see the payout balance increase 'live' on the site.  I'll be playing more multicryptos.com these coming days and weeks.

goodluck to your investment
lets make it grow Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 378
i am in
this is different from another ponzi
nice system Smiley
nothing too different only if you will withdraw too late you will end up loosing money
Activity: 56
i am in
this is different from another ponzi
nice system Smiley
Activity: 294
Any chance to get bottlecaps added into the list of cryptos to support ?

Because we use coinpayments as payments processor, you first need to request them to add it. Now they are doing a public coin vote: www.coinpayments.com
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Any chance to get bottlecaps added into the list of cryptos to support ?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I like this one! It's far different from the usual crap I see here.  Grin

indeed seems lot better than most of the sites going and running off am in with a fair few doge will see how this turns out and continue to add coins on a daily bases Smiley
Activity: 80
Clever, huh?
I like this one! It's far different from the usual crap I see here.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: