Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 33. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
74 hours left for me, 0.9 ROI so far, should break the profit margin soon.

0.9 BTC RIO nice going their then but is a chunk to risk that tho if did not pay.  Am happy and working though the problems on site that admin is fixing. Also posting other places and promoting so should see a jump in members joining.

i 'invested' 0.2 and have 'won' x 0.9 (90%) of what i put in, which has me at 0.187btc
id 214

ps.....quick, someone make a large investment...
if my math's is near enough you will need 2.5 btc to be paid in now to brake even

that doesnt seem right, i invest 0.20 bitcoin 1/5th of a bitcoin
my share rate right now is 4%  if someone were to invest 0.1 bitcoin id get 4%(0.04)+0.188(current) of that, which would put me at 0.228 bitcoin minus a 5% fee, still leaves me with a little profit.
now i understand as more invest my share % goes down

incorrect 4% of 0.1 is 0.004  massive difference

0.9 BTC RIO nice going their then but is a chunk to risk that tho if did not pay.  Am happy and working though the problems on site that admin is fixing. Also posting other places and promoting so should see a jump in members joining.

i 'invested' 0.2 and have 'won' x 0.9 (90%) of what i put in, which has me at 0.187btc
id 214

ps.....quick, someone make a large investment...
if my math's is near enough you will need 2.5 btc to be paid in now to brake even
going to have a go here what is the min deposits for each coin or are they different based on each coin??

Also you got a referral system or no referral system on here?

Yeah, a referral system should be added.

We are going to think about adding a referral system.

But notice, that if you create an investment with good amount of shares (let's say you own 10%), you will benefit from any person you bring to the site during next hours(as you are going to win 10% of any new investment). So, think about the game as a referral system itself!

With regards to you saying putting big investment in? Is that how it works in a way the bigger your own investment the more % you get across the board for your investment and the % on earnings goes up more. How would this exactly work?

look at id 240 he invested 1btc so he get's at present over 25% of all new investment's ,thats why all the other investment are growing at a much slower rate than those before him did

Hmm didnt know this might have to slam some bigger chunks in. Is this dependent on each crypto so he gets 25% on BTC and others are the same for that crypto like doge etc
he gets 25% of all deposits no matter what coin . i made 8 deposits before that and had reached between 1.0 and 1.2 ,when he deposited they all
increased by .2 but since then they have only increased by 0.1 or less
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
going to have a go here what is the min deposits for each coin or are they different based on each coin??

But notice, that if you create an investment with good amount of shares (let's say you own 10%), you will benefit from any person you bring to the site during next hours(as you are going to win 10% of any new investment). So, think about the game as a referral system itself!

With regards to you saying putting big investment in? Is that how it works in a way the bigger your own investment the more % you get across the board for your investment and the % on earnings goes up more. How would this exactly work?

look at id 240 he invested 1btc so he get's at present over 25% of all new investment's ,thats why all the other investment are growing at a much slower rate than those before him did

Hmm didnt know this might have to slam some bigger chunks in. Is this dependent on each crypto so he gets 25% on BTC and others are the same for that crypto like doge etc

legendary

0.9 BTC RIO nice going their then but is a chunk to risk that tho if did not pay.  Am happy and working though the problems on site that admin is fixing. Also posting other places and promoting so should see a jump in members joining.

no i think he only invested 0.1 or 0.2 and at the moment he has back 0.088 or 0.186 .

Must of missed a 0 out then or if its real then would be nice of someone to get that in places like this. Hope that admin continues and stays around for a fair long time to come as could prove to be a big hit as time goes on and more cryptos get added will sure prove to become successful as more find it.

0.9 BTC RIO nice going their then but is a chunk to risk that tho if did not pay.  Am happy and working though the problems on site that admin is fixing. Also posting other places and promoting so should see a jump in members joining.

no i think he only invested 0.1 or 0.2 and at the moment he has back 0.088 or 0.186 .
legendary

legendary

legendary
Can i deposit 0.004btc?

Well considering the min deposit amount with BTC is 0.001 I would guess yes. Just make sure you cover the fee on it or end up becoming next to nothing and to be honest 0.001 is very little.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Can i deposit 0.004btc?
legendary
your are right about first image. The investment showed is it not yours. We had a javascript bug that should be corrected when page will update.

But about the reinvestment. I just see you started with 20000 doge (0.012 share). Your reinvested few minutes ago and added 0.014 shares, now you have 0.022. That'a all right, you converted your exisiting balance into shares, that's why you now have 0 balance

Ah ok so java problem that is being worked on and fixed ok not to worry then. And the amount shown on it was roughly 24k  doge that equates to 0.014 shares etc that hold around 24k worth of doge. So how does this work out now it restarts the investment with the added 0.022 as compounded combined investment starts the timer again. So that each re invest shows on the right side of the image and then  merges into one total amount to be then paid on the following days of invest and starts a new one. Do I have this correct? If so cool. Just trying to better understand how things work on here as little new to this doubler stuff done like this.
Activity: 294
your are right about first image. The investment showed is it not yours. We had a javascript bug that should be corrected when page will update.

But about the reinvestment. I just see you started with 20000 doge (0.012 share). Your reinvested few minutes ago and added 0.014 shares, now you have 0.022. That'a all right, you converted your exisiting balance into shares, that's why you now have 0 balance
legendary
F.A.O multicryptos. I seem to be having problems re investing profit on site to  roll over the coins paid on account. My reinvestment is for 22 to 24k doge to roll on top of current active 20k deposit however I do not see that has increased and also when going into it I get the following error.

First error that happens.

Then after clicking ok it goes to

However I have not deposited that and I  original started with 20k Doge.

Since deposing almost 1.2 days ago I had my counter and earnings showing as 1.2 or 1.4 and rolled over now my timer gone up to reflect the roll over and reinvest but balance has not increased on it.

When will the extra reinvest show on status ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dear users, we had experimented some problems this afternoon. But don't worry it's all just on the frontend.

Everything works fine now. Excpet for the dividends table, we need some improvements there since only last dividends are shown.

I will take a look on the refresh page timer.

Thank you for you patience!

Glad to hear you are updating the site
hope it will be better

PS : My investment page still error

Smiley

how long should it take to get a payout , been over an hour now

Your payment is waiting confirmations from a trading operation. Should be processed soon.
Dear user, we had experimented some problems this afternoon. But don't worry it's all just on the frontend.

Everything workf fine now. Excpet for the dividends table, we need some improvements there, since only last dividends are shown.

I will take into consideration about the time of refresh tha page.

how long should it take to get a payout , been over an hour now
Dear users, we had experimented some problems this afternoon. But don't worry it's all just on the frontend.

Everything works fine now. Excpet for the dividends table, we need some improvements there since only last dividends are shown.

I will take a look on the refresh page timer.

site's back for me, everything working fine

still got troubles ,will not let me look at my investments half the time and when it does i cannot reinvest or withdrawal

Yeah, definetly there are some problems. For every investment script opens 'info' tab with this id

yeah get that aswell
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
site's back for me, everything working fine

still got troubles ,will not let me look at my investments half the time and when it does i cannot reinvest or withdrawal

Yeah, definetly there are some problems. For every investment script opens 'info' tab with this id

Now it shows this too, before opening discribed above id.

Pages:
Jump to: