Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 29. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is it ok to invest NXT?

for the payout address is the btc address if I invest NXT?

if you invest NXT, you are going to receive profits in NXT, so address must be of this currency network. Yes please, I will like to see much diversity of coins on the game!
Activity: 350
14 BTC and growing!

That's nice.. Smiley
i hope we will see 140 btc together..
Currently at +2.4 just rolled it over looking forward to my bigger doge investment here.

Keep up the good work admin. Hope you continue to add more features and other services in to site. How did you make this scrypt was this custom made or was it from some development software that builds it for you and just matter of installing and setting up. Wouldn't mind something like it myself for one my business plans in the future.

I made it from scratch. It is not difficult, but took me about 2 weeks of hard work!! Smiley I plan to create other similiar games in the near future
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
How does this site rate in investment payouts, good, bad, average ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Is it ok to invest NXT?

for the payout address is the btc address if I invest NXT?
Activity: 394
Withdrawals still work. This site is still rocking. Remember if you have a large withdrawal it might it might need a manual confirmation. Smaller ones are automatic.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Currently at +2.4 just rolled it over looking forward to my bigger doge investment here.

Keep up the good work admin. Hope you continue to add more features and other services in to site. How did you make this scrypt was this custom made or was it from some development software that builds it for you and just matter of installing and setting up. Wouldn't mind something like it myself for one my business plans in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Just withdrawled some Doge and Html5, an can confirm it still works Smiley Nice game idea btw !

Congrats on your payment. Just decided on rolling my balance over another day seems to be speeding the process up. Almost made +2 on my first deposit and almost +1 on my 2nd so going to roll over a few more times and go from their. Looking good so far more people coming in getting more and more active.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i have a small investment in here
your system have cool design
i like it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Just withdrawled some Doge and Html5, an can confirm it still works Smiley Nice game idea btw !

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
14btc in, meaning that u earned 0.7 btc. In a few days. Good job Smiley
14 BTC and growing!
Activity: 378
the game will finish when invested coins amount will be lower that required withdraws?

No, game will continue, even in this case. Check how i works and you can see that game is designed so even in case invested amount is lower than withdraws it works. If this happens, it just means some players will lose some amount of coins (but nobody loses everything) Smiley
oh i see i can say that i thought its a ponzi but now i changed my mind its quit not bad game
the game will finish when invested coins amount will be lower that required withdraws?

No, game will continue, even in this case. Check how i works and you can see that game is designed so even in case invested amount is lower than withdraws it works. If this happens, it just means some players will lose some amount of coins (but nobody loses everything) Smiley
Activity: 378
Don't feed the trolls
Create a account, then scroll down and deposit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
how do i invest btc here.
next target: 20BTC invested...
Don't feed the trolls
I am already at 1.3, 63 hours left Smiley
yes, your first invesment will grow for any later investment! This is a good strategy, since you are able to recover part of your inversion.

Even better: first invest 1BTC (let's say you get 10% of shares), then you invest 0.25BTC, first investment receive 10%, so you already recover 0.025BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: