Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 38. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
yes but my point would be having  'won 0.whatever' is misleading to some people if it's at 0.1 you are losing 0.9 at that moment .
trust me the name calling will start once the newbies have been caught out. it should be changed
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
can you clarify one thing for , say this is a invested line i had

id        invested    time         shares            balances       won       status
999        5.0 btc    72.55     0.7500000         1.00 btc       0.01      earning

if i then press payout what would i get right then  6btc or just the 1 btc and have to wait until the timer ran out before my investment was due

in this case your are going to recive 1 btc
so what happens to the investment

Cmon...
It is quiet clear.
You make a deposit. And you have to wait until you have at least x1 on your investment.
It means you earned your deposit.
After this will hapen. You are profiting

For example:
My ID is 53.... I have x0.8 right now.
So I have to wait for at least x1.1 and then I can withdraw with some profit. (I deposited 0.1 BTC....0.1  x 1.1= 0.11BTC   wow  profit  Wink  )

Activity: 294
if you request payout, then the investment ends

id        invested    time         shares            balances       won       status
999        5.0 btc    72.55     0.7500000         1.00 btc       0.01      earning

if i then press payout what would i get right then  6btc or just the 1 btc and have to wait until the timer ran out before my investment was due

so what happens to the investment

id        invested    time         shares            balances       won       status
999        5.0 btc    72.55     0.7500000         1.00 btc       0.01      earning

if i then press payout what would i get right then  6btc or just the 1 btc and have to wait until the timer ran out before my investment was due

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Why is my investment still  "waiting" with already 9 Confirmations?

ID: 91

thanks refund received and new deposit made , i really like the way this works .
How many confirmation needed for DOGE deposit to complete ?

I think is 2, but check the info screen when you request a deposit, it is showed there
the minimum investment for DOGE is 10k ?
wow

that's not even a quid , not point sodding about with less
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the minimum investment for DOGE is 10k ?
wow
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How many confirmation needed for DOGE deposit to complete ?
There is some error at main page with the visualization of last investments. Don't worry, it is a front-end bug. All investments and dividends are working well.
You can check your last investments at "my investments" tag

We hope to fix it during next hours!

i see that in my investment but why is my first investment 30000 doge still waiting not earning when i sent it nearly an hour ago

I see, I am sorry, but some error happened during the transaction with coinpayments. I am going to refund you the 30000 doges, you will need to create a new investment! I apologize
can you send it to my payout address listed

done!
Don't feed the trolls
Omg, people don't learn? When he think it is enough then he just puts the website down and enjoy your BITCOINS.
im in trying invest 10k DOGE
let it GROW
Cheesy
There is some error at main page with the visualization of last investments. Don't worry, it is a front-end bug. All investments and dividends are working well.

i see that in my investment but why is my first investment 30000 doge still waiting not earning when i sent it nearly an hour ago

I see, I am sorry, but some error happened during the transaction with coinpayments. I am going to refund you the 30000 doges, you will need to create a new investment! I apologize
can you send it to my payout address listed

Activity: 364
put in .01 to test, lets see how long this lasts
also think you need some kind of referral program if you want to get this really going

Pages:
Jump to: