Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 40. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
GAME STARTED!!!

DEPOSITS ENABLED
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You have a great web, and you have a magic how to disappear any multi coin but in your web only receive Bitcoin BTC Cheesy

PONZI
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
No no no another ponzi scam site.

If you people invest into this you are really dumb.You know how ponzi shemes end?They will run away with the money!
Reminder; cryptodouble...

PONZI = SCAM

At least check first the site to see that is different from ponzi scams

I did, and all I see is another fucking ponzi scam. You lure new idiots in to thinking they buying imaginary shares ?? WTF? The new age of ponzi ?

These not are imaginary shares. Shares is a concept to make a fair and transparent distribution of new investments.

Think about it like you are buying the right to recive part of incoming money for a period of time

Exactly as suspected. 21st century ponzi investment scam ! 

If you people invest into this you are really dumb.You know how ponzi shemes end?They will run away with the money!

PONZI = SCAM

I did, and all I see is another fucking ponzi scam. You lure new idiots in to thinking they buying imaginary shares ?? WTF? The new age of ponzi ?

These not are imaginary shares. Shares is a concept to make a fair and transparent distribution of new investments.

Think about it like you are buying the right to recive part of incoming money for a period of time
I recieved activation link.... but it is 404 error.
 Tongue

There was a redirect error, solved now! Game start in less than 2 hours!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I recieved activation link.... but it is 404 error.
 Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
You put some effort into this ponzi game but I have a feeling it is going to end the same as all the others. A short burst of initial "gambles" and then silence as the operator runs off with whatever is left.

If anyone is considering depositing money, please don't. It perpetuates the cycle of ponzi operators making new names/sites and scams.

No intention of running out with money. We think that a 5% service fee is okey for us! Smiley

Well,other ponzies said that too...and they ran away with the money...

I hope to demonstrate you that we create a fair game.

A ponzi scheme can't be fair.Ponzi = scam
You put some effort into this ponzi game but I have a feeling it is going to end the same as all the others. A short burst of initial "gambles" and then silence as the operator runs off with whatever is left.

If anyone is considering depositing money, please don't. It perpetuates the cycle of ponzi operators making new names/sites and scams.

No intention of running out with money. We think that a 5% service fee is okey for us! Smiley

I hope to demonstrate you that we create a fair game.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you accept shitcoins? Cheesy

No sorry mate
we only accept rocketedCOIN
Cheesy
Activity: 285
Do you accept shitcoins? Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
You gotta have more proof, or no one will invest in ur project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
you need to add more word to the subject

(New) MULTICRYPTOS investment game, your coins rocketed! to my pocket then i runaway with your coin goodbye my love

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

legendary

PONZI = SCAM

It's a ponzi,but with a different scheme on how the deposit multiplies...

Also users can withdraw coins at any moment, and there is no fixed winning rate, like x2 in 24 hours.

What if all users go withdraw at the same time all their coins in panic the ponzi scheme will collapse?You will payout from your own pocket? I don't think so!  Roll Eyes Because there will be a big minus...Big returns + new deposits which will be withdrawn in panic = not enough to payback new depositors = big minus

If everybody withdraw coins at same time, no problem, they will receive their actual balances of each investment, some will win, others will lose. Check the instructions of how game works and see by yourself! Smiley

I'm not interested into your ponzi scam site!
A ponzi is a ponzi.The end..
Activity: 462
any membre can post screenshot of payout  ?

Game hasn't started yet!
Deposits are going to be enabled in aproximatly 16 hours.
We post it in advance, so everybody have same chance to be the first to invest. Smiley

for me i need to verify with a membre who already use this to drop my money
good luck i will depose when someone give the payout screenshot

PONZI = SCAM

Also users can withdraw coins at any moment, and there is no fixed winning rate, like x2 in 24 hours.

What if all users go withdraw at the same time all their coins in panic the ponzi scheme will collapse?You will payout from your own pocket? I don't think so!  Roll Eyes Because there will be a big minus...Big returns + new deposits which will be withdrawn in panic = not enough to payback new depositors = big minus

If everybody withdraw coins at same time, no problem, they will receive their actual balances of each investment, some will win, others will lose. Check the instructions of how game works and see by yourself! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

legendary

PONZI = SCAM

any membre can post screenshot of payout  ?

Game hasn't started yet!
Deposits are going to be enabled in aproximatly 16 hours.
We post it in advance, so everybody have same chance to be the first to invest. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: