Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 3. (Read 16997 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I have a pending withdrawal of 0.165 btc or something like that. I would steer clear until this is resolved.

Can I ask from how long it is pending?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
All resolved. Helped the admin find out what was causing the issue. Nice guys!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I also can confirm that the owner MultiDice is a trustworthy person. He really wants to develop this website. it is not easy, but I believe that he can do that!

Good luck MultiDice!  Smiley
legendary
Thanks guys. Please withdraw your DOGE and DASH balances.

We are considering re-designing our user interface to make it look and feel better for players. 

Hey,

I might help you with CSS/HTML designs. If you will need me - PM me Smiley

Have a great day!

Regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Thanks guys. Please withdraw your DOGE and DASH balances.

We are considering re-designing our user interface to make it look and feel better for players. 
legendary
A huge plus for Multidice is that I know for sure you can trust that owner is a good man!
I also think that excluding altcoins is a good choice and I believe it's better.

How can you be so sure about the owner of multidice? do you know him personally roslinpl? Even if people had never had any issue with multidice but it is not a guarantee that the owner is trusted. Trust is not by vouching but it is gain after some time  Undecided Undecided

From my experience I know that I can trust Multidice owner as he helped me many times and it was when he wasn't Multidice owner yet Smiley

I know that his goal is to build something good and reliable. He is hard working man.  

Best regards.

I see so you know him personally but he is not very hard working because I dont see any promotions with the site. The site is like dead and this thread has no one commenting in it. I hope he make alot of promotions for the site. Alot of small sites are being sell now because they dont attract player  Undecided Undecided

So far as I know he is working not only on a one project so yes he is a hard working man Smiley

Anyway it's hard to get an attention with a dice site those days.( it's hard to get an attention with any site Smiley )

Wish all best to Multidice!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
A huge plus for Multidice is that I know for sure you can trust that owner is a good man!
I also think that excluding altcoins is a good choice and I believe it's better.

How can you be so sure about the owner of multidice? do you know him personally roslinpl? Even if people had never had any issue with multidice but it is not a guarantee that the owner is trusted. Trust is not by vouching but it is gain after some time  Undecided Undecided

From my experience I know that I can trust Multidice owner as he helped me many times and it was when he wasn't Multidice owner yet Smiley

I know that his goal is to build something good and reliable. He is hard working man.  

Best regards.

I see so you know him personally but he is not very hard working because I dont see any promotions with the site. The site is like dead and this thread has no one commenting in it. I hope he make alot of promotions for the site. Alot of small sites are being sell now because they dont attract player  Undecided Undecided
legendary

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1330

How can you be so sure about the owner of multidice? do you know him personally roslinpl? Even if people had never had any issue with multidice but it is not a guarantee that the owner is trusted. Trust is not by vouching but it is gain after some time  Undecided Undecided
legendary
MultiDice is changing direction. Due to lack of interest we are closing down DOGEcoin dice and DASHcoin dice sites and will be working to improve Bitcoin MultiDice. Please withdraw any DOGEcoin and DASHcoin balances.  
thats sad to hear, it was cool to see that you had a big variety of coins

Hey Multidice!
I always wish you huge traffic and millions of bets on your dice.

Good luck!

Activity: 364
MultiDice is changing direction. Due to lack of interest we are closing down DOGEcoin dice and DASHcoin dice sites and will be working to improve Bitcoin MultiDice. Please withdraw any DOGEcoin and DASHcoin balances. 
thats sad to hear, it was cool to see that you had a big variety of coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think Its a good idea to remove Those, But i think Btc / Doge / ltc are good To be FUll honest, But yeah Focusing on The bitcoin is the best way, ive been on the site Since 2014, and I happily support this, Due to the fair Owner, Nice theme, Fast rolls, and much much more

OT: I will come and play Some day :3

Yeah, it's a good decision, if you site lacks of traffic, doge and dash dice sites waste your money, you should be focus on bitcoin, but not altcoin because you don't have good traffic and large amount of players, don't be distraction by other coins.

My advice is to build a good btc dice site, when you have over 50 loyal players then run altcoin sites. Now you need to promote your site more, you are not active in this forum, so not many people know your site.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
New bbcode signatures are being designed for fresh signature campaign. We will also try to come up with best rates. Last signature campaign didn't really bring any results but we will give it another go. Also would you like to participate in another re-tweet promotion?

Signature campaign will not always be a succesfull method to advertise here for now since there are alot of campaign that pay quite some amount per post. Since you are mentioning the best rate, Unless you can get the same rate or higher, your campaign wont be having participants.

Beware of Retweet promotions as it can be easily abused, rather than just a retweet promotions, you can combine this into social media campaign (twitter + facebook) with a weekly term payment

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I would be open to being the campaign manager if you'd like. I've had experience running a campaign in the past and 'im sure i can do the job. Send me a pm if you're interested in hiring a manager.
New bbcode signatures are being designed for fresh signature campaign. We will also try to come up with best rates. Last signature campaign didn't really bring any results but we will give it another go. Also would you like to participate in another re-tweet promotion?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Add coins which are popular and in demand but no games for it yet on the market. For example: Monero Smiley
Thanks guys, we have quite good servers now it's the application might lag sometimes especially if you keep your browser cache for long, but it's nothing critical. It might happen once in a while then just press Ctrl+F5 it will fix without losing any data. On other hand our security is top notch Wink

We will be adding auto betting very soon I just want to get some opinions first. We would be glad if we can increase our bankroll to attract bigger players but it's hard to gain trust in bitcoin world. Maybe in 5 years Smiley

LOL, it's not about gaining trust or what, it's about marketing.

If you wait for 5 year with current state(i mean no more promotion, still keep so quiet), will people play here? Your site has been run for over half year, right? But the bet amount is less than 50k bets. You should learn more about marketing.

If you don't do marketing campaigns or promotions, how can new players know your site? Look at other new sites, dadice and chainroll, they two sites both run very well.
Pages:
Jump to: