Pages:
Author

Topic: Muslim BS - page 3. (Read 5478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2014, 08:56:44 PM

Sorry for my inaccuracy, I should had say "I'm not aware of studies on the subject".
And thank you for the info.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 26, 2014, 08:44:02 PM
Yeah because atheists are proven to have a much higher IQ   Roll Eyes

There are no studies about it. Yet, you can be theist either by knowing and unknowing your religion, most people falls under the second group. For the first group, if out of so much incongruence and incoherences present on all holy books you still believe it, then you've a logical handicap.
Taken IQ measures the logical and mathematical abilities, I believe that atheists have a higher IQ score than "knowing theists".

EDIT: Forgot to add honesty to equation. I believe many religious leaders are atheists, but dishonest enough to take advantage of it. Believers are easy to exploit, sheep waiting to be sheared. So some "claim to be believers" may actually be atheists inside.

Here are the series of studies
legendary
September 26, 2014, 08:41:36 PM
To be an atheist all it takes is that you don't believe in God or Gods... you can then be an opportunist and a sociopath or the most honest and virtuous of the persons.

But considering how many Muslims the (mostly) Christian West has slaughtered lately, picking on "muslims" just looks racist or something.

I came to notice that Islam is a suicidal thing with a homicidal doctrine, while Christianity is a homicidal thing with a suicidal doctrine.
The "attack everybody and convert them by force" shit of Islamic doctrine makes them to look like violent retards stepping on everyone's toes. Which ends up with brutal counter-strikes and nobody giving a F**K for their fate.
The "give the other chick" thing of Christianity, makes them too slow to react, meaning the shit is already stinking to the stratosphere when they do and things turn really nasty to whoever was waiting for the next "other chick".
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 26, 2014, 08:28:08 PM

EDIT: Forgot to add honesty to equation. I believe many religious leaders are atheists, but dishonest enough to take advantage of it. Believers are easy to exploit, sheep waiting to be sheared. So some "claim to be believers" may actually be atheists inside.

Exactly.  There have been studies about this kind of thing and that's exactly what comes back - the leaders of these nutjob religious zeolots are often atheists, who use other peoples beliefs to get what they want.   The father of Israel was an atheist for example but I can think of others as well.
A sociopath or opportunist in the garb of a religious person is not an atheist, but, simply a sociopath or opportunist.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 26, 2014, 08:26:45 PM
Verse 54:1-2 of the Qur'an reads:

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ وَإِن يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ
    The hour drew nigh and the moon did rend asunder.

Really?

REALLY?

Have you read the Christian Bible or the Talmud?!?!?!?!?    It's all the same nonsense....
Does not matter.  This thread is specifically about Muslim BS.  And no, if you'd bothered to read prior pages, you'd find it's not all the same nonsense.  It's different nonsense.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
September 26, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

Exactly.  There have been studies about this kind of thing and that's exactly what comes back - the leaders of these nutjob religious zeolots are often atheists, who use other peoples beliefs to get what they want.   The father of Israel was an atheist for example but I can think of others as well.
September 26, 2014, 08:19:56 PM
I noticed this example of how complicated it really is in the middle east.
DUBAI — A female pilot has led United Arab Emirates air strikes that targeted Islamic State jihadists in Syria as part of the US-led campaign against extremists.
http://jordantimes.com/female-uae-pilot-leads-strikes-on-jihadists

That's nice to see one of the ME Islamic countries to change a bit. But nothing outstanding there, Dubai's sultan is known for being progressionist, recalling his wise words about oil "the stone age didn't end due to shortage of stones".
Would be more weird if it come from Saudi Arabia, where women can't even drive cars.

Saudi Arabia beheaded 31 people last month (one for every day).   

But since they are an ally, and...well, oil - you'll never here about it on the news, and nobody in the West except maybe for activists gives a shit.
September 26, 2014, 08:17:55 PM

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ وَإِن يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ

Really?

REALLY?

Have you read the Christian Bible or the Talmud?!?!?!?!?    It's all the same nonsense - nothing to do with "muslim" really.    What do you expect from people who believe in an invisible man in the sky anyway?   

But considering how many Muslims the (mostly) Christian West has slaughtered lately, picking on "muslims" just looks racist or something.   
legendary
September 26, 2014, 08:13:39 PM
DUBAI — A female pilot has led United Arab Emirates air strikes that targeted Islamic State jihadists in Syria as part of the US-led campaign against extremists.

That's nice to see one of the ME Islamic countries to change a bit. But nothing outstanding there, Dubai's sultan is known for being progressionist, recalling his wise words about oil "the stone age didn't end due to shortage of stones".
Would be more weird if it come from Saudi Arabia, where women can't even drive cars.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 26, 2014, 07:53:26 PM
legendary
September 26, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

There are no studies about it. Yet, you can be theist either by knowing and unknowing your religion, most people falls under the second group. For the first group, if out of so much incongruence and incoherences present on all holy books you still believe it, then you've a logical handicap.
Taken IQ measures the logical and mathematical abilities, I believe that atheists have a higher IQ score than "knowing theists".

legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
September 26, 2014, 05:46:49 PM
Its your opinion So you are free to say what you want. for me Islam the best.

Thanx alot

It's NOT an opinion, it's a set of facts that points such way. I didn't made up any of the Islamic books.

You sound like those followers of that idiot who already predict the end of world 3 or 4 times... they stick to it for unknown reasons.

There is Quran i do not know what Islamic books you talking about.
Anyway i have done here i gave you my opinions. Thanx

Well, now you know about the Hadeeth...

It is not a good thing to oppose a religion even if it is Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc...

So stupidity must be left alone because they are too many of them? Let's get all back to VII Century to not offend the idiots?

legendary
September 26, 2014, 05:12:19 PM

Thanx alot

It's NOT an opinion, it's a set of facts that points such way. I didn't made up any of the Islamic books.

You sound like those followers of that idiot who already predict the end of world 3 or 4 times... they stick to it for unknown reasons.

Well, now you know about the Hadeeth...

It is not a good thing to oppose a religion even if it is Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc...

So stupidity must be left alone because they are too many of them? Let's get all back to VII Century to not offend the idiots?
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
September 26, 2014, 08:53:52 AM

Really?

REALLY?

No, some 7th century dude didn't split the Moon.  It's there just like it was always.

It's your choice whether to believe it or not. Anyway here is some proof : Wikipedia | ISIJ

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated by Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred (1400) persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). (At) Al-Hudaibiya, (there) was a well. We drew out its water, not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water, with which he rinsed his mouth. Then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while. Then, we drew water from the well and quenched our thirst.  Even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

Really?

REALLY?

So, you pulled all the water out of the well and then water trickled back in from the surrounding earth?  That's what wells DO.

Duhhh!

I haven't heard this before. Anyway, I will get back to this after referring. It is not a good thing to oppose a religion even if it is Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc... If you just want to express your view, you can do in a good way(no offense). Roll Eyes I will be back ASAP! Wink

~~MZ~~
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 07:49:48 AM

Thanx alot

legendary
September 26, 2014, 06:45:30 AM

Thanx alot

September 26, 2014, 04:33:16 AM
CoinCollect:

Muhammad had 12 wives in total, 9 of which still alive at his death and all of which married to him. Inform yourself better about your religion!

That's history, not religion

And CoinCollect, are you serious? You posted in Arabic? HAHAHA

Cheesy Excuse my English Cheesy
September 26, 2014, 04:32:06 AM
I don't care for his excuses. If he married 80 yo women or 15 or 9, because political arrangements or sex perversions.
Why do you Muslims care so much on justify Mo when he was clearly mocking you guys up - and still is?

And for the note, I know Islam way better than most Muslims... too bad you guys stick so much to Quran and/or to listen to the cherry-picked Imam quotes that you lose focus. A quick read of the Hadeeth, the "biographies" of Muhammad, can explain pretty much all surahs and where it came from. Usually and most, it was by convenience of Mo.

"Study one religion, and you'll be hooked for life. Study two religions, and you're done in an hour"

Thanx alot
legendary
September 25, 2014, 08:58:24 PM
I don't care for his excuses. If he married 80 yo women or 15 or 9, because political arrangements or sex perversions.
Why do you Muslims care so much on justify Mo when he was clearly mocking you guys up - and still is?

And for the note, I know Islam way better than most Muslims... too bad you guys stick so much to Quran and/or to listen to the cherry-picked Imam quotes that you lose focus. A quick read of the Hadeeth, the "biographies" of Muhammad, can explain pretty much all surahs and where it came from. Usually and most, it was by convenience of Mo.

"Study one religion, and you'll be hooked for life. Study two religions, and you're done in an hour"
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 25, 2014, 08:53:04 PM
CoinCollect:

Muhammad had 12 wives in total, 9 of which still alive at his death and all of which married to him. Inform yourself better about your religion!

That's history, not religion

And CoinCollect, are you serious? You posted in Arabic? HAHAHA
Pages:
Jump to: