Pages:
Author

Topic: Muslim BS - page 5. (Read 5478 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 25, 2014, 10:14:46 AM
I'm not a Muslim, but my understanding of why eyebrow waxing and most make-up is considered haram is related to a distraction of God's beauty. This is not a belief shared by all Muslims. But for some, a painting of a beautiful woman is a vain celebration of flesh over God's beauty. Islamic art celebrates the beauty found in mathematical patterns. These patterns are seen as part of a universal truth created by God and are only discovered by people.

There are other passages in the Koran and other Islamic books concerning make-up that can be problematic for some Muslims. For example some believe that make-up is ok as long as water can pass through it. Henna, for example, is OK in this interpretation. I also see women in the region who get their nails done then chip off some of the nail polish so that water can get past it.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 25, 2014, 09:32:24 AM
One more thing, all your posts you insult Islam and Mulsims but i never did and i never insult your religion so yes this is the dfference between Muslims and not.

Don't open your fucking mouth muslim. That's the way you live Smiley

That's a terrible way to live, and technically, he never opened his mouth. He was typing.
Reminder.  This thread is about Muslim BS, not the religion or the hate of it and such.  Take the hates somewhere else please.

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram
-having friends of opposite gender is haram
-waxing eyebrows is haram
-men must sit down on the toilet always
-must enter bathroom with left foot
-prayers are no good if a woman, dog or donkey pass by

The last one confuses me.  I've just never been much attracted to dogs or donkeys....

Hey CoinCollect, man.  You are in the culture what this about it do you find that are ridiculous?

I grew up Catholic, I can tell you lots of ridiculous things about that.

I want to tell you something, these all what illiberal in Islam saying, i never find such things in Quran, Im as a muslim guy listening to music, have a girl friend ( No sex before we get mirrage btw becuase this is in my Quran )
waxing eyebrows is haram yes, this is the only one i can see in Quran.

The problem in Media, its make Islam very very difficult, believe me its very simple, and if the Islam is that difficult why we all will defend it now ?

Im trying to answer your all questions to just show you that you do not know the real Islam.

Not too long ago you were against a man having a girlfriend, remember?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 25, 2014, 09:21:40 AM
One more thing, all your posts you insult Islam and Mulsims but i never did and i never insult your religion so yes this is the dfference between Muslims and not.

That's a terrible way to live, and technically, he never opened his mouth. He was typing.
Reminder.  This thread is about Muslim BS, not the religion or the hate of it and such.  Take the hates somewhere else please.

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

The last one confuses me.  I've just never been much attracted to dogs or donkeys....

Hey CoinCollect, man.  You are in the culture what this about it do you find that are ridiculous?

I want to tell you something, these all what illiberal in Islam saying, i never find such things in Quran, Im as a muslim guy listening to music, have a girl friend ( No sex before we get mirrage btw becuase this is in my Quran )

The problem in Media, its make Islam very very difficult, believe me its very simple, and if the Islam is that difficult why we all will defend it now ?

Im trying to answer your all questions to just show you that you do not know the real Islam.

Cool, well that's why I ask the question.  When you say "illiberal" we might use the word "conservative" or (for the Christian illiberal) "fundamentalist".  By "illiberal" you mean like Wahibbi? 

Yes you are right that's a wehibbi thoughts not all muslims wehibbi and in my opnions they know nothing about Islam.
September 25, 2014, 09:20:05 AM
That batman suit you are talking about not also in holy Quran, only illiberal who thinking so.
About waxing eyebrows im sorry that was not in Quran but was in Sona.
Sona mean " Every act or words issued by the Prophet Muhammad "

I'm aware of that the burka (batman suit for me ) originally was a cloth designed for desert environment and it' s not mandatory by default. This eyebrow thing however was new to me and I don't the reason behind it.
Once a turkish imam explained to me that most "commandments" in islam has some logical (like maintaining public health or social stability) reason behind it, but to be honest I can't imagine any reason what would make me forbid anything what makes my wife looking even prettier Smiley.
(Not to mention that she would cut my throat if I would try to do so Cheesy.)

Well as you said This burka it's not mandatory.
btw im a mulsim and my girl friend wear a jeans and t-shirt like any europe women she's also do not wear hijab.
you know something in Islam the men he no rights to force women to wear hijab. this is something between women and Allah ( god ) Unlike that media describes the many violations of women's rights in Muslim countries but this is not right.
and you guys must one day visit such countries to Judge yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2014, 09:00:07 AM
That batman suit you are talking about not also in holy Quran, only illiberal who thinking so.

I'm aware of that the burka (batman suit for me ) originally was a cloth designed for desert environment and it' s not mandatory by default. This eyebrow thing however was new to me and I don't the reason behind it.
Once a turkish imam explained to me that most "commandments" in islam has some logical (like maintaining public health or social stability) reason behind it, but to be honest I can't imagine any reason what would make me forbid anything what makes my wife looking even prettier Smiley.
(Not to mention that she would cut my throat if I would try to do so Cheesy.)
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 25, 2014, 08:17:04 AM

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

Cool, well that's why I ask the question.  When you say "illiberal" we might use the word "conservative" or (for the Christian illiberal) "fundamentalist".  By "illiberal" you mean like Wahibbi? 
September 25, 2014, 07:46:05 AM
Why on the earth waxing eyebrows is haram?
In and around Birmingham I've seen lots of pakistani women (those who wore only hijab but not that batman suit, so they were "visible" ) and many of them would definitely needed a good eyebrow waxing... maybe shaving... and a couple of corrective surgeries.

legendary
Activity: 1512
September 25, 2014, 04:57:00 AM
Why on the earth waxing eyebrows is haram?
In and around Birmingham I've seen lots of pakistani women (those who wore only hijab but not that batman suit, so they were "visible" ) and many of them would definitely needed a good eyebrow waxing... maybe shaving... and a couple of corrective surgeries.
September 25, 2014, 04:02:14 AM

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
September 24, 2014, 11:57:25 PM
There are good and bad everywhere, yes, this is true. However, today, in the real world, radical Islam central banking cartels are the greatest threat to the peaceful civilization

FTFY
Activity: 798
September 24, 2014, 11:47:39 PM
There are good and bad everywhere, yes, this is true. However, today, in the real world, radical Islam is the greatest threat to the peaceful civilization
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 24, 2014, 10:47:17 PM

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 24, 2014, 10:24:19 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
September 24, 2014, 08:43:17 PM
This was an order for a an prophet for a specific period for some people who did not believe that profhet. That's all i can i understand from this what you said, if possible send me those letters in Arabic.
Quran is Arabic and maybe i can not understand you good. btw there is an forums for experience    
religious go and ask there because Im not good one really i wont be able to answer your all questions.

Edit: I translate and you mean different quotes, Like i said that first one was for an specific period and specific incident, not for all periods.

The old "Arabic trick"? Arabic is just a human language, there's nothing special to it and is far from untranslatable. Actually it didn't even exist by the time of Muhammad, was invented by the VIII Century some 100 years after Muhammad's death.

And no, it isn't "oh that was by the time of Muhammad" shit! It simply plays both sides at convenience, goes like this:

- Just found a group of heavily armed non-believers.
- Quick! Show them 109:1-6 to make them believe we are tolerant.

-= OR =-

- Just found this harmless non-believer.
- Quick! Cut his fingers and his neck!
Activity: 420
September 24, 2014, 08:33:04 PM

September 24, 2014, 08:15:28 PM
This was an order for a an prophet for a specific period for some people who did not believe that profhet. That's all i can i understand from this what you said, if possible send me those letters in Arabic.
Quran is Arabic and maybe i can not understand you good. btw there is an forums for experience    
religious go and ask there because Im not good one really i wont be able to answer your all questions.

Edit: I translate and you mean different quotes, Like i said that first one was for an specific period and specific incident, not for all periods.
legendary
September 24, 2014, 08:07:26 PM
Delusions aren't meant to be respected. No mater what religion they came from.
Islam means "peace by submission", and that's no peace at all, it's bullying - not "Salam".

About that quote, it's a nice example of how incoherent Islam is:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Against:

Quran (109:1-6) -
"Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion."

So... where do we stand? It says two completely different things. And to make it worse, the Quran isn't write in a chronological order, so there's no way to tell which of these 2 verses is newer and therefore which of them prevail over the other.
The usual is to apply the "Muhammad's way", that is, make the rules as you go and use one or other as convenience.
September 24, 2014, 07:40:45 PM
No that's mean I respect other's believes. Why you have Islam ? if you see any starnge with Islam just ask a Muslim and he will explain you, Media always talk shit about Islam and its wrong. you believe Media wrong talks.
Islam mean Peace they word Itself mean peace in Arabic, So why you believe that Islam instigate    
violence ? Islam do not say to kill um Muslim.
try to read this
الآية الكريمة {لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ}

That means in English " you have your believes and mine also which means you are free to choise between Islam and others. also im asking you to get me anything in holy Quran that instigate    
Mulsim to kill un muslims. There is not

Mate Islam like any other religion, very simple if you want to know what is Islam just read Quran and translate.
Islam comes from Quran not from Mulsims actions. hope you understand
legendary
September 24, 2014, 07:32:41 PM

Where is that a plus side?! It means you can't argument about magical figures? Are afraid of your own shadow?
September 24, 2014, 07:26:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: