Pages:
Author

Topic: Muslim BS - page 7. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 24, 2014, 03:02:15 PM
I know that my English is bad, but you know something ? My native is Arabic, but im the man with i like knowledge, I have learned English, French, Just to to know all others culture. not like you lazy American or whatever where you from you just eat, sleep and trolling, man go check your history.
who are you ? what you did in this world ? Weapons ? If we care about weapon man like you, you should be afraid very scared.

you mother fucker

LOLOL

Yo muslim fucker, get this through while calling yourself 'educated'.

Real intelligent people don't give a rat's ass about opinions of fools like you who think they got something to prove. I could meet up with you, fuck you and your whole family including your father to pieces in the streets for everyone to see, and it would just be another bitch muslim shit skin getting what they deserve for being mouthy, childish fuckers.

'Knowledge'? Boy, you must be confusing 'knowledge' for experience. You lippy muslims and your know it all attitude that gets smashed to pieces when other people can clearly see through your childish bull shit Cheesy

Then you weak children go and cry about 'injustices' or 'racism'. HAHA

That's a major bitch act in my book. Get the message?

Little muslim bitch and her bitch antics. I will fuck your race to put you in your place - at the receiving end of the whole world's dicks as you have been for your whole history Cheesy
Activity: 770
September 24, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
I know that my English is bad, but you know something ? My native is Arabic, but im the man with i like knowledge, I have learned English, French, Just to to know all others culture. not like you lazy American or whatever where you from you just eat, sleep and trolling, man go check your history.
who are you ? what you did in this world ? Weapons ? If we care about weapon man like you, you should be afraid very scared.

you mother fucker
September 24, 2014, 02:51:01 PM
Im not a bitch, the bitch who think is Allah ( god ), Jesus and Holy Spirit all are gods
and then saying God is one.

How is one these are 3 ? you dickhead.

HAHA you bitch muslim.

Go learn some proper english, and learn to watch your mouth. Do your people still name their babies after biggest mass rapist of muslims in history (Ghangis KHAN)?

That's what I call a little bitch.
September 24, 2014, 02:45:52 PM
Im not a bitch, the bitch who think is Allah ( god ), Jesus and Holy Spirit all are gods
and then saying God is one.

How is one these are 3 ? you dickhead.

September 24, 2014, 02:35:17 PM
You think you make fun of Islam ? lol

LOL check out this lippy muslim fuck. Bitch crawl back in your hole before we fuck you to pieces/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
I am not muslim but this is just completely unfair.

You can pull out religious text from any era and you will see things like this.

I just did that yesterday Wink
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 24, 2014, 01:01:16 PM
I am not muslim but this is just completely unfair.

You can pull out religious text from any era and you will see things like this.
September 24, 2014, 10:25:04 AM
You think you make fun of Islam ? lol
Activity: 338
September 24, 2014, 09:27:43 AM
Some fool started 'christian bs' thread to bitch back at you. You should be pleased Smiley

Quite sad how trolls get their kicks isn't it? Only thing they can do in life is get their jollies from getting a rise out of others with their watery drivel that they spew all over the place. You need to grow up.
September 24, 2014, 08:21:14 AM
Some fool started 'christian bs' thread to bitch back at you. You should be pleased Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 23, 2014, 06:05:47 PM
Verse 54:1-2 of the Qur'an reads:

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ وَإِن يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ
    The hour drew nigh and the moon did rend asunder.

Really?

REALLY?

No, some 7th century dude didn't split the Moon.  It's there just like it was always.

The following is cited as a "Miracle."

http://discoveringislam.org/mohammad_miracles.htm

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated by Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred (1400) persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). (At) Al-Hudaibiya, (there) was a well. We drew out its water, not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water, with which he rinsed his mouth. Then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while. Then, we drew water from the well and quenched our thirst.  Even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

Really?

REALLY?

So, you pulled all the water out of the well and then water trickled back in from the surrounding earth?  That's what wells DO.

Duhhh!
Pages:
Jump to: