Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 18. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Another "All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account". Such projects like HubrisOne issued annually XX amount. None of them could be successful. Also, I think the project team is very limited financially, there are no publications in the Tier-1 media and this team already has experience of a failed ICO launch, I hope they learned a lesson...

Yeah, they actually limited in funds now, but they definitely do their best to succeed. So personally I am not doubting about it
To be honest now almost all projects suffers from luck of finance, but devs  still find the way to reach the goals
we have to think positively about this project, I see the HBRS volume is still low, maybe because they haven't reached the GOAL, I'm sure HBRS can succeed
HubrisOne team will do everything possible to create a successful project. I am sure that they will succeed.

After all, we don't need to doubt the team because I think the team will definitely do the best for the project in order to succeed so we better support the team
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
I believe that the team should not rush to the timing. It is better to wait a bit than get a buggy and non-working product.
You're absolutely right. You should never rush developers of crypto projects. Otherwise, in the pursuit of compliance with the terms of development of the project, you can lose quality.
Yes, but also the team should not waste time. If professionals work in the project, they can create a product with high quality and quickly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I believe that the team should not rush to the timing. It is better to wait a bit than get a buggy and non-working product.
You're absolutely right. You should never rush developers of crypto projects. Otherwise, in the pursuit of compliance with the terms of development of the project, you can lose quality.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Another "All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account". Such projects like HubrisOne issued annually XX amount. None of them could be successful. Also, I think the project team is very limited financially, there are no publications in the Tier-1 media and this team already has experience of a failed ICO launch, I hope they learned a lesson...

Yeah, they actually limited in funds now, but they definitely do their best to succeed. So personally I am not doubting about it
To be honest now almost all projects suffers from luck of finance, but devs  still find the way to reach the goals
we have to think positively about this project, I see the HBRS volume is still low, maybe because they haven't reached the GOAL, I'm sure HBRS can succeed
HubrisOne team will do everything possible to create a successful project. I am sure that they will succeed.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
many scam projects are very successful at selling tokens, and when the project is real and honest like hubrisone. why investors don't seem interested?
what do you mean?
I see that many investors are interested and believe that this project will be successful.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
many scam projects are very successful at selling tokens, and when the project is real and honest like hubrisone. why investors don't seem interested?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

all who join and are involved here must remain optimistic that this project will definitely be successful and develop for its future, with enthusiasm and cohesiveness will definitely be successful.
Activity: 112
maybe even write a private message here on the forum as an option

Yep , that's an idea... ty for your answer !
Well, I also think, if the messenger does not respond, then you can send private messages on the forum, the main thing is to get a response later)
I have never even thought about it, but it is so simple )) I mean of course it is better to send private messages here to get response even with delays
Personally I usually start from forum if devs are active in a topic and only then I go to Telegram or Discord
Activity: 589
Merit: 100

Activity: 280

Activity: 238
I think this partnership is unlikely. because if Visa or Mastercard want to work with cryptocurrency - they can create their own project.
To create your own project you need to have certain technologies and a certain infrastructure. All this is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, Visa is unlikely to make its own cryptocurrency.
Visa is easier for them to take everything from the cryptocurrency market, than to do their own development
perhaps you are right, this project can create a really high-quality product. he may even become a competitor for the Visa in the future.
To become a competitor for a visa, you need to finance the project very well and promote it in the market, then there will be a chance
It seems for me like market is almost dead. There are some good projects, but most of investors just gone.
Activity: 392

Well, I also think, if the messenger does not respond, then you can send private messages on the forum, the main thing is to get a response later)
I have never even thought about it, but it is so simple )) I mean of course it is better to send private messages here to get response even with delays
Activity: 182

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

Activity: 196
Hi,

I hope my question won't bother anyone : i registered a few months ago for an airdrop with HubrisOne and i had to choose a username & password. Since this i don't know where i can input that in order to log in. I asked a week ago on telegram and was answered this feature should appear this week. Can anybody help ? Ty  Smiley

Try asking the administration question again, maybe even write a private message here on the forum as an option
Activity: 182
I think this partnership is unlikely. because if Visa or Mastercard want to work with cryptocurrency - they can create their own project.
To create your own project you need to have certain technologies and a certain infrastructure. All this is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, Visa is unlikely to make its own cryptocurrency.
Visa is easier for them to take everything from the cryptocurrency market, than to do their own development
perhaps you are right, this project can create a really high-quality product. he may even become a competitor for the Visa in the future.
To become a competitor for a visa, you need to finance the project very well and promote it in the market, then there will be a chance
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
Hi,

I hope my question won't bother anyone : i registered a few months ago for an airdrop with HubrisOne and i had to choose a username & password. Since this i don't know where i can input that in order to log in. I asked a week ago on telegram and was answered this feature should appear this week. Can anybody help ? Ty  Smiley

Activity: 122
Pages:
Jump to: