Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 19. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think this partnership is unlikely. because if Visa or Mastercard want to work with cryptocurrency - they can create their own project.
To create your own project you need to have certain technologies and a certain infrastructure. All this is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, Visa is unlikely to make its own cryptocurrency.
Visa is easier for them to take everything from the cryptocurrency market, than to do their own development
Activity: 140
I like the idea of integrating cryptocurrency with fiat money. I hope that this project will be successful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
[It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
I think that the changes are already underway. For many years, the process of merging has been going on and for ordinary users it passes unnoticed. We live in a very interesting time. the world is changing before our eyes!
It is logical, of course, changes within the system itself occur, updates come out, make the system work better.
the system is improving, but the price of assets is falling, unfortunately. This project can positively affect the entire market.
Due to the fall in assets will there be a growth in the market? I understand everything correctly?
I also believe that HubrisOne project can positively influence the entire market.
This project can bring large investors to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
[It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
I think that the changes are already underway. For many years, the process of merging has been going on and for ordinary users it passes unnoticed. We live in a very interesting time. the world is changing before our eyes!
It is logical, of course, changes within the system itself occur, updates come out, make the system work better.
the system is improving, but the price of assets is falling, unfortunately. This project can positively affect the entire market.
Due to the fall in assets will there be a growth in the market? I understand everything correctly?
I would like to wish the team to achieve their goals and make a revolution in the world of banking system
Activity: 89
Adimin
Hello when is the distribution date tokens and what is the value?
Activity: 122
Activity: 140
I think this partnership is unlikely. because if Visa or Mastercard want to work with cryptocurrency - they can create their own project.
To create your own project you need to have certain technologies and a certain infrastructure. All this is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, Visa is unlikely to make its own cryptocurrency.
Why do you think that Visa can not make own cryptocurrency? they have the means to do it. and it is very profitable.
Activity: 91
And how do you want? Without the risks of making huge money ... in excess of profits and high risks, these are two inseparable companions in life)))
you said absolutely for sure! I think the same way. But agree that despite the enormous risks, people continue to invest in the crypto industry. because only here it is relatively easy to make a fortune.
It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
and I believe that HubrisOne project will bring profit to its investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 126
Activity: 252
And how do you want? Without the risks of making huge money ... in excess of profits and high risks, these are two inseparable companions in life)))
you said absolutely for sure! I think the same way. But agree that despite the enormous risks, people continue to invest in the crypto industry. because only here it is relatively easy to make a fortune.
Activity: 168
Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
Activity: 84
This is a very complicated process. Many different approvals at the legislative level. Therefore, so far few can boast of such arrangements ... But there are other options to launch gateways for exchanging for Fiat and back.
I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Nobody will cooperate, it is possible, such a corporation does not need a cryptocurrency, they themselves can issue their own token
Activity: 98
It is possible to be such, but I doubt that they bought, they have their own financial system, why should they fix everything and switch to a new one
Have you compared the current technologies that are used in the banking sector and the innovations that the crypto industry offers? That is why all banks are happy to apply the theology that the Ripple project offers them. Because it is real in many tens or hundreds of times better!
Activity: 103
This is a very complicated process. Many different approvals at the legislative level. Therefore, so far few can boast of such arrangements ... But there are other options to launch gateways for exchanging for Fiat and back.
I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I do not think that in this war, the crypto industry has a chance to win and establish a new global financial order. I think that the banking sector has already bought up all the major assets for a long time and manages this industry.
Not a fact at all. What they (bankers) are so eager to do, I have no doubt, but what happened with them - here I am ready to argue. The crypto market is very decentralized and that is its strength.
Activity: 168
Activity: 126
I also hope that in the future this project will be able to become known and popular in the crypto market. I hope to see the project token in the top 100 CMC.
Anything can happen! I do not exclude the possibility that someday we will see the token HubrisOne in the top 100. This is a crypto market. here everything is possible!
Pages:
Jump to: