Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 10. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 16, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
My bounty experience was really good. when i joined my first bounty i was really happy because  i finished with that campaign and i earn my first ever token and that time i was really happy. and i also experience here the scams. I've been scammed for 5 times and that scams cannot stop me and now i have again my tokens i earned again and i hold it because the volume is at 0 and i don't want to sell it. And now i am here again with jinbi and gonna finish with this project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
June 16, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
Not have a bounty experience, gladly waiting for one but I have a friend who received $3000 a week ago and that is about 10 times the basic salary here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:59:55 AM
What a great bounty rewards. I think you have chosen the best bounties which offer reasonable rewards. It should be admired for acknowledging with good bounties
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:58:53 AM
Your experience is quite inspiring not all are patient and resilient enough to see through the tiring bounty campaigns and acheive such impressive rewards, its also nice that you have shared techniques on how to choose good bounties as this is the main problem, not only affecting newbies but also other more experienced members, it normally quite a disappointment to coin a campaign, work for long only to realize that they are scams, your story is not only an inspiration, but also an encouragement
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:54:17 AM
It's not bad, and I think it's not all the tokens in your wallet, there are others who did not go to the stock exchange. so I think the amount would be even greater.
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
June 16, 2018, 02:49:20 AM
OP you have a wonderful bounty experienced its a good inspiration for us who are just starting to learn about bounty I'm fond reading some others experience for almost 2 hours and looks like many of us here are earning good enough from this forum joining bounties thanks for sharing your experiences and I hope I can share also mine soon.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
My Bounty experience is interesting as am holding coins that I hope to have a good  return soon, bounty give an access to individual without fiat to earn token, over time with your earning you can take profit and invest in other ICO
Activity: 32
June 16, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
Hello,

I've had good and bad experiences with bounties. One that I find great is Sparkster. It's a great project and the bounty system is fantastic too. Link in my signature if anyone's interested. Ends tomorrow. I write a very personalized article on it too here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sparkster-future-software-development-faheem-khawaja/

Happy reading!
Faheem
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 02:23:53 AM
This is an interesting revelation by shaman11. This shows that bounty is really giving money to the serious supporters. The challenge is how to find the legitimate ICOs which will give the members what they deserve. Thanks to shaman11 who is unselfish in sharing his experience.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
My bounty experience is so good so far, this is my first time participating in bounty campaign sice I just knew about this not too long,  right now I am still learning and getting some informations about this. So far I can say that I am doing well with it,  I earn some stakes and hopefully I could accumulate more profit from it like you do.
Activity: 79
June 16, 2018, 01:57:38 AM
That is satisfied doing for me. Your bounty reward is big and i don't know how to choose a good bounty so that can get reward like you.
June 16, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
Honestly, I think my bounty experience was a good kind of experience.
 Sometimes it makes me feel bother to those bounty I had join, because of some of the projects are not updated which you will use it in your campaigns.
Activity: 15
June 15, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
bounty the first time I follow I consider a scam because the distribution process token and withdraw very long. but a few days ago I got the news that the project that almost 1 year ago I follow has been able to withdraw
Activity: 17
June 15, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
I should say that my bounty experience was a good kind of experience. Sometimes it makes me feel bother to those bounty I had join, because of some of the projects are not updated which you will use it in your campaigns.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
I think it's hard to find a good encryption program today, it's harder to find a good reward company.

The bounty task will not bring us any more benefits. Because many of the ICO items will be very low when they are traded on the token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 15, 2018, 02:56:46 AM
The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoin.  You get 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of MTC
How do they stabilize this number while keeping the same supply of their coins? I don't understand how that is even possible...
June 15, 2018, 02:23:59 AM
The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoin.  You get 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of MTC
Activity: 202
June 14, 2018, 03:50:32 PM
I have so little experience in bounty campaign. But last 3 months i work hard. ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 14, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
Awesome! Good for you mate. Hopefully that my days here will have the same lucky. But how come that you manage to find a good bounty, as a new participant I think it is not usual. Do you have someone as your source for a good campaign?
No i was searching it by myself, so i am really happy for this first experience
Activity: 161
June 14, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
Awesome! Good for you mate. Hopefully that my days here will have the same lucky. But how come that you manage to find a good bounty, as a new participant I think it is not usual. Do you have someone as your source for a good campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: